[ROM] Sinan's I8000 JF5 WM6.1 UltraLite Rom [Discontinued]

Guest sinancetinkaya

Guest sinancetinkaya
is it possible for cookers to remove windows programs? such as Internet Explorer

the answer is both Yes and No.

Yes, Pocket IE is removable. No, other system programs need it

Guest sinancetinkaya

29/03/2010

4473016614_a119b78ebe_t.jpg

Changes:

* Finally LZX support. Thanks a lot to wes58 for his great(est) tool. Please support him http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...ld-application/

* Disabled the first screen alignment at the first boot. Thanks to s0cks

* Default touch calibration settings (you can change them)

* Some default settings: Untick Settings/Connections/Beam setting, notifications etc, enabled <Rotate Screen> item in Settings/Personal/Buttons (you can change them)

* Free storage is 392 mb

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest Dr.Abo Fahad
26/03/2010

4473016614_a119b78ebe_t.jpg

Changes:

* Finally LZX support. Thanks a lot to wes58 for his great(est) tool. Please support him http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...ld-application/

* Disabled the first screen alignment at the first boot. Thanks to s0cks

* Default touch calibration settings (you can change them)

* Some default settings: Untick Settings/Connections/Beam setting, notifications etc, enabled <Rotate Screen> item in Settings/Personal/Buttons (you can change them)

* Free storage is 392 mb

Assalmu Alikum Sinan

Thanx alot , now downloading your rom , just one question , would mind cooking a new 6.1 rom with Sense 2.5 ?!

and BTW, it's 29 not 26 :P

Salam

Edited by Dr.Abo Fahad

Guest sinancetinkaya
Assalmu Alikum Sinan

Thanx alot , now downloading your rom , just one question , would mind cooking a new 6.1 rom with Sense 2.5 ?!

and BTW, it's 29 not 26 :(

Salam

W.A.S.

:P thank you for warning me

Sorry dude, I don't have too much free time to produce several different rom at the same time. Besides, HTC Sense still has been developed.

Guest sh.a.rk

Hi. Yours lite rom is very fast and small . If flash new ultra lite

rom 29.3 and restore backup from your old lite Rom can't find settings

for gsm operator and wireless .

Questions 2 - why periodically run activeSync in my phone? Can disabled this?

Many thanks for hard work.

Guest sinancetinkaya
Hi. Yours lite rom is very fast and small . If flash new ultra lite

rom 29.3 and restore backup from your old lite Rom can't find settings

for gsm operator and wireless .

Questions 2 - why periodically run activeSync in my phone? Can disabled this?

Many thanks for hard work.

I didn't understand what you meant,

1. If you're asking whether you can install previous rom's backup on this rom or not, the answer is no

2. This is a bug (or feature) of Windows Mobile OS. There are some solutions but I don't want to use them.

Assalmu Alikum Sinan

and BTW, it's 29 not 26 :(

Salam

Make a rom with this shape and missing work on later though! Just an idea :P

Thanks Sinan for the new and fast ROM :(

Guest willis111

I can never get data working with this rom. Real pity. I enter my providers (bell canada) settings and it will connect but disconnect when I try to access any content on the web :P

I can never get data working with this rom. Real pity. I enter my providers (bell canada) settings and it will connect but disconnect when I try to access any content on the web :P

On the first page...

Q: I can't see my operator settings in start>settings>connections>connections

A: Once choose different operator then choose your operator again.

Guest sinancetinkaya

I connected internet via GPRS for 10 minutes. There was no disconnection

sshot000d.th.png

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest willis111
On the first page...

Q: I can't see my operator settings in start>settings>connections>connections

A: Once choose different operator then choose your operator again.

... I tried that before I tried to enter my providers settings manually ... first step to solve it was re-check the faq ...

Guest drorcun

proximity sensor don't work in calls..and can't take anything with bluetooth is there any fix or settings? and which csc we have to use..

Edited by drorcun

Guest maze1980

For me it's perfect, minor issues with the ROM and the cab files:

1.Start - Settings, Tab: Connections, WiFi, Tab: Network Adapters

-> My network card connects to: "Trabajo" <-- I think this should be called "Work" by default?

I changed the setting to "The Internet", which is probably the more common setting.

2.After installing the "i8000 DLNA" cab file there's no "Connected home" icon within the start menu

--> Manually create a shortcut to \WINDOWS\DMC.exe to fix this.

3. After installing the "Old Wm6.1 Style Samsung Settings" the ring tone is changed to the default - I didn't like this. (I did install this because I couldn't find any other option to enable the usb mass storage driver for the internal storage and the sd card storage.)

I tested GPS, GPRS and WLAN, and it's all ok. The minor issues are minor, I think we can live with it - if someone wouldn't agree he's free to make better ROMs and cabs. Thanks!

Edited by maze1980

Guest sinancetinkaya
For me it's perfect, minor issues with the ROM and the cab files:

1.Start - Settings, Tab: Connections, WiFi, Tab: Network Adapters

-> My network card connects to: "Trabajo" <-- I think this should be called "Work" by default?

I changed the setting to "The Internet", which is probably the more common setting.

2.After installing the "i8000 DLNA" cab file there's no "Connected home" icon within the start menu

--> Manually create a shortcut to \WINDOWS\DMC.exe to fix this.

3. After installing the "Old Wm6.1 Style Samsung Settings" the ring tone is changed to the default - I didn't like this. (I did install this because I couldn't find any other option to enable the usb mass storage driver for the internal storage and the sd card storage.)

I tested GPS, GPRS and WLAN, and it's all ok. The minor issues are minor, I think we can live with it - if someone wouldn't agree he's free to make better ROMs and cabs. Thanks!

Thanks

About issues

1. "Trabajo" is Samsung's own mistake. I didn't change them. They have named your operator settings like that in this rom version.

2. DLNA works by Touch Player/Connected Home. If I remember there was no DMC shortcut. I don't have any samsung media player, so I couldn't test it. But it's very easy to create a shortcut "Connected Home". I'll update that cab.

3. in the new style settings, that setting under General Settings tab/USB Connection

sshot000.th.pngsshot001o.th.png

Edited by sinancetinkaya