I8000NXXJA5 - 2010/03/30 Singapore latest JA5 official rom

Guest NewForce

Guest Lancez
Hi, except the version number (which can be easily modified by the ROM owner), how do we ensure this is an official ROM? Is this ROM safe? If the owner of the ROM has embedded spyware/virus, how do we detect it?

with my reputation in modaco community, i can assure u that NewForce's releases r 100% safe.

Edited by Lancez

Guest NewForce
Hi, except the version number (which can be easily modified by the ROM owner), how do we ensure this is an official ROM? Is this ROM safe? If the owner of the ROM has embedded spyware/virus, how do we detect it?

RyanMod,

You can rest assure to flash into this rom, the owner of this rom was Samsung Singapore Server, not me.

If you found any spyware/virus in it, you can start a legal action against Samsung, just kidding. :P

Guest NewForce
Hi NewForce,

juz checking if the cube can be disable anyway for JA5 rom.

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Just re-assign the "Button2 Hold" app in "Settings > General settings > Button > Assign a program" will do.

Guest DunKnow

I heard that Singapore is giving out free Omnia II to Youth Olympic Games winners, maybe thats why they decides to update the ROM. Anyway thank you for the new ROM :P

Guest sgmem88
Thanks, NewForce, happily ugraded with no issues (using the rapid share link).

Hi AlfCheesey, which part you upgraded?

eboot + pda? or include csc and phone parts?

Thanks in advance

Guest johnhsp

help,my omnia2 upg to wm6.5 but why battery finish fast,everyday i need charge it,here is my omnia2 version

PDA: I8000HZUJC1

CSC: I8000HCWTJC1

PHONE : I8000XXJB2

help really need help

Guest Lancez
help,my omnia2 upg to wm6.5 but why battery finish fast,everyday i need charge it,here is my omnia2 version

help really need help

this is the ROM that i introduced here. im not using this ROM right now, but i didnt have such issue when i had it. did u try to hard reset after flashing? or maybe there is something running in the background?

Guest Namar

help really need help

I am currently using this ROM introduced by Lancez. I dont have any battery issue. Check your Power and performance settings and probably your back light settings too in the absence of any program running in the background. Hope this helps.

Guest Namar

RyanMod, I understand your concern. The guys in this community/forum are reputable. :P

Guest NewForce
NewForce,

How to get the screen shots of the mobile phone?

Ari

Try look for Ilium Software Screen Capture or Resco Photo Manager app.

Guest NewForce
RyanMod, I understand your concern. The guys in this community/forum are reputable. :P

Thank you Namar for backing me up too. :(

Guest johnhsp

now i want to flash JA5 rom,i finish download it,but OCTANS cannot find pda file,i check my pda file is *.mst format no *.nb0 format,can anyone teach me how to flash it,i new in winmo thank

Guest NewForce
now i want to flash JA5 rom,i finish download it,but OCTANS cannot find pda file,i check my pda file is *.mst format no *.nb0 format,can anyone teach me how to flash it,i new in winmo thank

For flashing with .MST, you need to press MoviNAND button to select.

Guest miminek

Official???? Samsung Today is included but in Italian language! This is same as rom of Secany. Is it really official....i mean NOT. Latest for Europe is XXJC1

Guest quizesilver
Official???? Samsung Today is included but in Italian language! This is same as rom of Secany. Is it really official....i mean NOT. Latest for Europe is XXJC1

hi the ts says that this is a latest SINGAPORE Official rom.

release for singapore omnia...

also the CSC include multi language where u can select.

Edited by quizesilver

Guest NewForce

YES, it is really Samsung Singapore Omnia2 official rom released on 2010/03/30.

Best still, you can come to Singapore sometime this month to buy a complete new stock Omnia2 and you will see the same rom in it. :P

How could the ST an Italian? Myself flashed it and saw the ST was an English.

Did you flashed with the CSC_I8000XSOJA2.CSC file that come with this rom?

Also, what Regional Settings you used on your Omnia2?

Guest Del1701

So how does this rom compare to the official JC1 and JC2 roms, I'm using the taiwan jc1 rom, is it worth flashing to this one ?