I8000NXXJA5 - 2010/03/30 Singapore latest JA5 official rom

Guest NewForce

Guest NewForce
May I know what was the languages included inside this rom? (Like Chinese or Korea language?)

It's English, with Chinese display & input ability. ;)

Guest Kira Y

Hi guys, I'm going to buy an Omnia 2 soon.......

Just want to confiirm, izzit the flashing method is same with i900 Omnia flashing method?

I'm using i900 Omnia since 11/2008, wish to upgrade to i8000 Omnia 2,

And advices or suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

Once I Flashed the rom (used Octans Mini) my Samsung Omnia II's interface is in Italian :huh:.

Did I mess up anywhere? I wasn't paying attention to the screen because I assume I was suppose to let it install on its own. After it was done flashing...interface was entirely in Italian....

I only used the PDA because my Omnia II is an i8000L

Edit: It's because I didn't use the CSC file, I read in another post it may or may not mess up my Omnia so I just installed the PDA file.

Edited by nexi

Guest Charmed Empress

This is a wonderful ROM. Much faster than last year's IJ9 ROM. But not as fast as the ROM from twu2. But I still love it because of the presence of Samsung MainMenu which is my favorite interface. ;-)

The only problem I have with this ROM is when I change the keyboard to 12 Keypad and enable the XT9, after 2 characters, I got stuck there. It won't work. Luckily I usually use the Qwerty keyboard so this is not a problem for me.

I did the upgrade with eboot, pda, phone and csc. All of it, just in case everyone is wondering.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...