• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

I8000NXXJA5 - 2010/03/30 Singapore latest JA5 official rom

86 posts in this topic

Posted

May I know what was the languages included inside this rom? (Like Chinese or Korea language?)

It's English, with Chinese display & input ability. ;)

Posted

Hi guys, I'm going to buy an Omnia 2 soon.......

Just want to confiirm, izzit the flashing method is same with i900 Omnia flashing method?

I'm using i900 Omnia since 11/2008, wish to upgrade to i8000 Omnia 2,

And advices or suggestions?

Posted

Hi guys, do you have a step by step guide for flashing the ROM for omnia 2?

Posted

yeah ... successfully installed this rom ... i have also installed lite rom from twu2 ... so far no prob

:huh:

Posted (edited)

Once I Flashed the rom (used Octans Mini) my Samsung Omnia II's interface is in Italian :huh:.

Did I mess up anywhere? I wasn't paying attention to the screen because I assume I was suppose to let it install on its own. After it was done flashing...interface was entirely in Italian....

I only used the PDA because my Omnia II is an i8000L

Edit: It's because I didn't use the CSC file, I read in another post it may or may not mess up my Omnia so I just installed the PDA file.

Edited by nexi

Posted

This is a wonderful ROM. Much faster than last year's IJ9 ROM. But not as fast as the ROM from twu2. But I still love it because of the presence of Samsung MainMenu which is my favorite interface. ;-)

The only problem I have with this ROM is when I change the keyboard to 12 Keypad and enable the XT9, after 2 characters, I got stuck there. It won't work. Luckily I usually use the Qwerty keyboard so this is not a problem for me.

I did the upgrade with eboot, pda, phone and csc. All of it, just in case everyone is wondering.

Posted

can some give the clock in cab from this rom?

Posted

can someone make a cab for the mainmenu please?

Posted

any one have problem with plum key pad... i can't seem to open it after installing this CSC...

Posted

the PDA parts 2 of 2, http://www.mediafire...HW_40.part2.rar doesent extract by 7zip !!!! and say error.... are 2 part of PDA file necessary for flashing omnia2 or only part 1 f PDA file is enough?