[ROM] JE3 Sense 2.5.2013/WM6.5.5 23569

Guest shadowangel

Guest shadowangel
screenshot2dj.png

Will the "Alarm Off" part turn white and indicate that alarm is on ? Some sense I've used, I don't see it on when I on an alarm O.o

Yes it shows with the hour you selected :)

com essa rom dah pra enviar e receber sms e proincipalmente MMS??? pq algumas q tem aki tao com problema nisso...essa dah trankilo??

SMS is ok to send and receive.

MMS I didn't try neither send or receive

Guest DARRELLx3
Yes it shows with the hour you selected :)

Okay, thanks for the attention & answer ! :)

Waiting for the English version now :)

Guest shadowangel
wellcome shadow, nice to see another rom in PT language :)

after boot u got only 55Mb of free ram?

cheers

With Manila active.

Without any home selected it goes to 80MB

Guest jmsmartins
With Manila active.

Without any home selected it goes to 80MB

thanks for the reply :)

one more Q: with a couple hours of use how much free ram do u get?

cheers

Guest shadowangel
thanks for the reply :)

one more Q: with a couple hours of use how much free ram do u get?

cheers

I will check this... Right now I'm cooking EN version (and just flashed my phone... again rs) :)

Guest everson
Sorry! I was going to answer but forgot! I only have the OEM... Tried to make a CAB but it doesn't work.

It may be the OEM package. The files are separated into a folder? You can provide?

Did you find any problem in this office? I tested some cabs I've downloaded the MoDaCo, and converted to OEM package, but they had some bugs.

Guest Lancez
It may be the OEM package. The files are separated into a folder? You can provide?

Did you find any problem in this office? I tested some cabs I've downloaded the MoDaCo, and converted to OEM package, but they had some bugs.

i just checked newest marketplace, it has an option to change your location and Brazil is on the list. you might wanna try that.

Guest Lancez
I will check this... Right now I'm cooking EN version (and just flashed my phone... again rs) :)

so it takes about an hour to upload? :)

Guest everson
i just checked newest marketplace, it has an option to change your location and Brazil is on the list. you might wanna try that.

I know that.

My problem is I bought the Office in the U.S. market when the software was not yet in Brazil. Now, with my account, I no longer buy the Brazilian market.

But in fact, is that I'm in need of the Office suite PT-BR to include in my custom ROMs.

Guest shadowangel
I know that.

My problem is I bought the Office in the U.S. market when the software was not yet in Brazil. Now, with my account, I no longer buy the Brazilian market.

But in fact, is that I'm in need of the Office suite PT-BR to include in my custom ROMs.

There you go... just replace those folders on your SYS =)

@edit: Attachment removed

Edited by shadowangel

Guest everson
There you go... just replace those folders on your SYS =)

(I'll remove it as soon as you download as it takes a lot of Modaco's storage space - 5MB)

Thank you!!!!!

Guest hsuchitmp

only two days after post and over 1800 views and 65+ post. this is the hottest rom right now! :) +1 english version. i have a question after hours of use where does the memory drop? with kydkylin sense rom and twu2 lite rom after 2 days of use the memory stablelizes at around 46mb with heavy use texting browsing games and so on.

Guest jebise

Dam that looks good, i'm hoping for a 6.5.3 English ROM if you don't mind. The current sence is getting quite old and dose this one have white square issues?

Guest shadowangel
only two days after post and over 1800 views and 65+ post. this is the hottest rom right now! :) +1 english version. i have a question after hours of use where does the memory drop? with kydkylin sense rom and twu2 lite rom after 2 days of use the memory stablelizes at around 46mb with heavy use texting browsing games and so on.

I've been using it for 4 hours since I cooked and flashed and it is 49MB

Dam that looks good, i'm hoping for a 6.5.3 English ROM if you don't mind. The current sence is getting quite old and dose this one have white square issues?

Haven't seen any... And hope not to see =)

Uploading on MultiUpload...