B7610 Sense 2.5.2016 ROM Build 23668

Guest daskalos

Guest ajeshm
can some help me change this phone option to samsung phone book.... i find to change this option in some post to edit some in reg but i couldnt find that now so pls help to change this

Edit the registry key using any registry editor as follows:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila]

"HomeLSKPath"="\Windows\SECContact.exe"

"HomeLSKText"="Contacts"

SECContact.exe is for the samsung phonebook. You can use the path of any app you desire at the place and give any Text name intead of "Contacts" as you like.

Remember this will only change the Let Soft Key in the Home Tab. The other tabs will have their own defined Soft Keys.

Guest tjeerdos
using FULL sense rom, i was impressed with speed.. no lag at all. even using CPU auto seting. but when i overlock to 954mhz the phone freeze :angry:

also im trying istalling this lockscreen on my i8000, but i can't get it working.. :D

20090101_224430_0069_111g.jpg

hi,

before you overclock you have to put cpu on normal. did you do that?

greetz tjeerd

Guest Pepeto

I've just installed this ROM, full version, seems good for me, thanks to daskalos for the effort! I was tired of 6.1 and this one seems to run fast.

Guest monyozt
hi,

before you overclock you have to put cpu on normal. did you do that?

greetz tjeerd

ok i'll try

edit :

s3clock works great on B7610 but doesn't work on i8000 :angry:

Edited by monyozt

Guest Hoessepoes

Hi,

I flashed the Full Rom and everything works perfect for me :angry: Many thnx for that!

Only one thing...when im making a call, my screen locks itself automatically....so when i want to end a call, i first have to unlock my screen before ending the call...

How can i solve this..

greetz

Guest Pakoe

Been using it for a day now and everything is working perfectly! Three questions however:

Is it possible to change the lock screen?

Are there more skins/themes?

Is it possible to use "hacks" that we're made for the original Sense?

Thanks for everything man, my phone started to get boring lol. Now i can't stop looking at it!

Guest daskalos
Been using it for a day now and everything is working perfectly! Three questions however:

Is it possible to change the lock screen?

Are there more skins/themes?

Is it possible to use "hacks" that we're made for the original Sense?

Thanks for everything man, my phone started to get boring lol. Now i can't stop looking at it!

There are many themes for Sense...most of them are in XDA-Dev

It is recommended to install CFC themes so that Sense will not slow down

You can also change slider icons like here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=597344

Guest watme

Im sorry to keep ask again, but how do i stop my phone from locking from the original window lock screen? i wana use my gtx sense lock but it wont work.. i tried s2u2. it became double lock. please help.. thanks...

Guest tjeerdos
Im sorry to keep ask again, but how do i stop my phone from locking from the original window lock screen? i wana use my gtx sense lock but it wont work.. i tried s2u2. it became double lock. please help.. thanks...

hi,

about s2u2: in settings (s2u2) there is a switch to disable lock from windows. if you turn that on there will be no double lock.

hope this will do for you

greetz tjeerd

Guest tjeerdos
Is the settting at Advanced, Replace WM6.5 system manual lock? I slide to yes already but still lock..

yes that's it. do you have samsung settings installed?

Guest tjeerdos
Yes, i have it install, i have deactivate the lock screen either too..

oke.

then i have no idea..(jet)...... maybe sir daskalos can help you with this one

greetz tjeerd

Guest Jasper91

Can someone make a tut to change your lockscreen and post some nice lockscreens? because i really don't know how to change the lockscreen :S

thank you

Guest Ruben1987

Can someone help me get the camera working on the Full Sense rom? I instelled the megalite extra app for the camera but it refuses to start, it keeps saying that it cant start. PLX i rlly want that camera back.