TITANIUM WEATHER FULL SCREEN WVGA UPDATED NEW IMAGES 05.10.2010 !!!!

Guest Dacal2010

I allready have Titanium Fullscreen Weather on my Omnia 2, but i customize it with the different images/tips i found on this post ! Thx to all.

screen01h.jpgscreen02i.jpg

Dacal

Edited by Dacal2010

Guest sv0911
I allready have Titanium Fullscreen Weather on my Omnia 2, but i customize it with the different images/tips i found on this post ! Thx to all.

screen01g.jpgscreen02xa.jpg

Dacal

Dacal,

thanks for the amazing screenshoots...!!

Gr. sv0911

Guest Dacal2010
Dacal,

thanks for the amazing screenshoots...!!

Gr. sv0911

You're welcome ! ;-)

For you :

I use the same glass button as you, but with somme effect on press. I also made a customization for my lockscreen button (credit to Dinik from XDA).

screen01.jpg

The cabs :

Poppuri_BubbleButton_Omnia2.cab

Lockscreen_v2.0_Anastasia_Omnia2.cab

Edited by Dacal2010

Guest sv0911
You're welcome ! ;-)

For you :

I use the same glass button as you, but with somme effect on press. I also made a customization for my lockscreen button (credit to Dinik from XDA).

screen01.jpg

The cabs :

Great thanks bro..!!!! :angry: :D ;)

Fantastic work..!!

I love the Anastasia style..!! Your taste is "First Class"..!!

I have a lot to do in my real business with design and i´m always glad to see things like that..!!

I hope you will drop in every now and then...!!!!

Again many thanks i´ve imediatly downloadet your gift...!!!!

Gr. sv0911

Guest Dacal2010
Great thanks bro..!!!! :D ;) :D

Fantastic work..!!

I love the Anastasia style..!! Your taste is "First Class"..!!

I have a lot to do in my real business with design and i´m always glad to see things like that..!!

I hope you will drop in every now and then...!!!!

Again many thanks i´ve imediatly downloadet your gift...!!!!

Gr. sv0911

:angry:

Happy to see that you like it. Another special gift to you, my personal modification of Dinik Anastasia IconSet for Omnia 2 (thx to him):

screen02.jpg

DINIK_Anastasia_IconSet_Omnia2.cab

Guest sv0911
:angry:

Happy to see that you like it. Another special gift to you, my personal modification of Dinik Anastasia IconSet for Omnia 2 (thx to him):

screen02.jpg

You make me blush bro..!! :D ;)

Christmas seems to be more than once a year..!!! :D

Downloading again right now..!!

Maybe some time we should create together a titanium & wm skin or theme...!!!

Let´s keep it in mind...!!!!!!! :( :lol:

Gr. sv0911

Edited by sv0911

Guest Dacal2010
Dacal2010,

you are also using jwmd icon changer..??

You know also alternative to this..??

Gr. sv0911

Hello, i use it in the past. Now, i directly insert the icons i want in my cab... More simple to reinstall after a flash !

Guest sv0911
Hello, i use it in the past. Now, i directly insert the icons i want in my cab... More simple to reinstall after a flash !

Yes man,

the right way to do it..!! I do it the same way..!!!!

Guest marvmcsbest
marvmcbest

great that titanium weather is also now working for you..!!!

Youré welcome to upload a screenshot my friend..!!!! :lol:

Regarding to the images in page #51.. Me and my wife are using my own modificated neo titanium based on greatball and also fr. blazingwolf.. But it´s totaly modificated by myself..! I had the icons in my former rom on my i908 and there where

useless for omnia2, so i took one icon as example and modificated them by myself.. after i had to beg and to beg and to beg.. please please please... :angry: my wife to get the icon from her rom which i also made some time ago...:D It took some time but at last i got them.. ;) :D OK, just kidding...!! In my own neo titanium

skin there is no big white clock, absolutly no shadows.. and also absolutly no text on the screen..!!! The text/expandet information only appears by tapping the icons..!! because i like too see the wallpapers and not a screen with big fat clock or text like in a old commodore 64.. :( :lol: But thats only my own point of view...

marv, i can fix a cab for you with my own neo titanium.. but beware,... everything homemade by me.. :lol:

Let me know and i will fix it for you..

If you just want to use the icons, thats no problem either.. i can upload them too... and explain to you how to replace the default ones..!!!

Greetings

sv0911

here are my screenshot my friend,regarding with the cab of course it's my pleasure my friend if you are going to share with us especially I really love this fullscreen background...thank you in advance...

post-601100-1279464992_thumb.jpg

post-601100-1279465625_thumb.jpg

post-601100-1279466785_thumb.jpg

post-601100-1279466948_thumb.jpg

Edited by marvmcsbest

Guest sv0911
here is my screenshot my friend,regarding with the cab of course it's my pleasure my friend if you are going to share with us especially I really love this fullscreen background...thank you in advance...

Fantastic background you have on it..!!

Looks cool...

It would be a pleasure for me to make you a neo titanium cab my friend..!! :angry:

It just will take a while for me.. I will see if i can fix it until tomorrow..!!

Gr. sv0911

Edited by sv0911

Guest marvmcsbest
Fantastic background you have on it..!!

Looks cool...

It would be a pleasure for me to make you a neo titanium cab my friend..!! :D

It just will take a while for me.. I will see if i can fix it until tomorrow..!!

Gr. sv0911

thanks.... :angry:

Guest sv0911
sure my friend,I just downloaded it from other website...I forgot already the site...

Yes man..!!!!

Thanks for sharing bro...!!!!!!! :angry: :D

Guest sv0911
sure my friend,I just downloaded it from other website...I forgot already the site...

My friend,...

it looks like the cab for you will already be finished today...!! :angry:

I have fixed about 50% untill now.............. because i have to

create some more icons for your new neo titanium so that the most

plugins which can be used have the right icon to fit in...!!

Greetings

sv0911

Guest marvmcsbest
My friend,...

it looks like the cab for you will already be finished today...!! :angry:

I have fixed about 50% untill now.............. because i have to

create some more icons for your new neo titanium so that the most

plugins which can be used have the right icon to fit in...!!

Greetings

sv0911

Ok my friend I'll just wait and please take your time...thank you.

Guest sv0911
Ok my friend I'll just wait and please take your time...thank you.

Hi my friend....

i have here something for you.....!!!!! :angry:

I have deinstalled my own titanium and tested everything on my phone

and it worked as it should...!!

I attach to this post some screenshots how it looks right now on my

phone, just in this case with my own background...!!

The instructions how to install,a screenshot and 2 surprisecabs

are also included...!! :D

You don´t have to change or disable anything to "titanium weather"

just let this plugin be as it is...!! All other instructions in the zip...!!

Enjoy bro and let me know how it works for you...

Greetings sv0911

Oh,

by the way, IF SOMEONE ELSE WILL ALSO USE IT BUT WITH THE BIG FAT WHITE CLOCK ON THE SCREEN

LOOK AT POST #149 !!!!!!!!!

SV0911_Marvs_Titanium_Neo.zip

post-696397-1279473360_thumb.png

post-696397-1279473373_thumb.png

post-696397-1279473387_thumb.png

post-696397-1279473403_thumb.png

Edited by sv0911

Guest marvmcsbest
Hi my friend....

i have here something for you.....!!!!! :angry:

I have deinstalled my own titanium and tested everything on my phone

and it worked as it should...!!

I attach to this post some screenshots how it looks right now on my

phone, just in this case with my own background...!!

The instructions how to install,a screenshot and 2 surprisecabs

are also included...!! :D

You don´t have to change or disable anything to "titanium weather"

just let this plugin be as it is...!! All other instructions in the zip...!!

Enjoy bro and let me know how it works for you...

Greetings sv0911

Oh,

by the way, the next 2 hours i´m not online... so don´t be surprised if i´m

not awnsering questions or what else.. :D

hello my friend,the cab is working very fast and smoothly.This a perfect cab and I really satisfied with the icons and design..I really appreciated your effort and being helpful here in modaco,once again thank you and more power to you! ;)

post-601100-1279476023_thumb.jpg

post-601100-1279476035_thumb.jpg

Guest Freezy1982
hey Freezy what was the bug you mentioned?

btw since I have the original setup for the lockscreen (clock at the bottom and slider at the top), I had to put the image in a different place bc it wouldnt work unless I switched to the way you have yours set up, and I don't want to do that bc I actually like the slider at the top (IMO its easier to unlock when handling the cel with only one hand, just feels more natural for the thumb action).. I actually inserted the same line found in the titanium/splugin_480x800.cpr file in the LS_Global_480x800.cpr file...

First I have to acknowledge that this LockScreen Layout isn't based on my ideas.. I only adapt anzo97's idea to the 480x800 resolution.

I'm new in editing Lockscreen so I need some more time to check out, which solutions are possible and how ;)

This will cost some time - I don't have much at the moment - but I will work on this if I have some!

The two small bugs I have found and have corrected:

- the position of the Notification-Slider (at SMS, Notification or missed calls) was in the appointment field. Now it will appear shortly over the "normal" slider

- the Text Shadow of appointments was too visible and not correctly positioned - now it is :D

I could try to search for the position of the TitaniumWeatherPicturePosition in the LockScreen - perhaps I can adjust this to the bottom - and you can use your Silder on the Top :( Would this satisfy your needs?

thanks freezy, i will try it tomorrow. three questions.....

1. does the weather change on the default lockscreen

2. could i have more appointments

3. i would like to have the sense clock on the lockscreen....?

ive tried to use the nice big weather images in combination with s2u2 (copied to gfx/weather), but the images didnt appear centered, always on the left side. dont know why, ohther xda-devs have managed this, but not with the omnia II. ideas?

You are welcome. As your queries:

1. Good question :D It should change - but I realized, that my FullscreenWeather doesn't upgrade - and the LockScreen takes the BackgroundPicture from Titanium so it heaven't changed for me yet. I will work on that!

2. I don't think there is a solution for now (you can read this thread, if you want: Customize Lockscreen)

3. Read the link of 2. There you can find a SenseLockScreen. But if you install this one - FullscreenWeather is gone (because of overwriting)

If I have the time in future I will try to implement this clock to FullscreenWeather... but please don't wait for it :angry:

4. Sorry, but I didn't try this before...

@sv0911:

As I mentioned in 1.: my FullscreenWeather doesn't change with my actual TitaniumWeather (always sunny displayed even there is rain) - what I have to activate?

Disabling/Enabling Titanium in WindowsSettings doesn't help. Restart doesn't help too...

Any suggestions?

Guest sv0911

QUOTE Freezy1982

@sv0911:

As I mentioned in 1.: my FullscreenWeather doesn't change with my actual TitaniumWeather (always sunny displayed even there is rain) - what I have to activate?

Disabling/Enabling Titanium in WindowsSettings doesn't help. Restart doesn't help too...

Any suggestions?

Freezy1982,

thats sounds strange to me, yesterday i took contact to Mort (the developer fr. MortScript) and i´m still waiting for several answer i should get to som questions i had. It´s possible that there is a issue in the mscr.

Please upload the mscr you are using so i can take a look or you can also check by your self.

My tought is, that maybe in the mscr on the bottomline in one or two lines that there is a space in the registry path after the backslash, before the letter P in Page. There is also a space after the the work Fullnumber, before the comma on the copy line. Removing these spaces and correcting for the right source location of the images (My Storage, Storage Card, instPath&, etc... i can´t remember right now on which location you placed your fullscreen folder) should fix this issue..!!

Example:

Fullnumber = RegRead ("HKLM","Software\Microsoft\CHome\TitaniumWeather\ Page1","CurrentIcon")

Fullnumber = SubStr(Fullnumber, -6)

Copy("\Storage Card\Fullscreen\" & Fullnumber ,"\Windows\titaniumweather.png",TRUE)

RedrawToday

EndSub

Please check this and let me know if it helps..!!!

Or did you copied by yourself a titaniumweather.png in your windowsfolder yesterday while you where trying to fix it..??

I don´t think so...!! Or..??!! Maybe i mix it up right now with some memberquestions on my thread by xda..!!

Ok,

lets try it the way i suggested above...!!

Gr.sv0911

Guest benven

Thanks sv091. I too could not get it to work. But the new script from post 81 worked for me. Using titanium again because of your work!

Oh, and also thanks to freezy1982. :angry: Best lock screen, IMHO. I just tweaked it to have a white background and black font so that it's more visible when outside.

Guest sv0911
hello my friend,the cab is working very fast and smoothly.This a perfect cab and I really satisfied with the icons and design..I really appreciated your effort and being helpful here in modaco,once again thank you and more power to you! :angry:

marvmcbest,

i´m very glad you are satisfied with the skin..!!!

Did you already installed showaco´s "CHome Editor v1.6 beta"..????

Surley you have..!! If not, i recommend to do so because with this app you can in a simple way

change the plugins you like to have on your titanium skin and also change the order of the icons..!!!

Enjoy your new titanium my friend..!!!

Gr. sv0911

Guest sv0911
Thanks sv091. I too could not get it to work. But the new script from post 81 worked for me. Using titanium again because of your work!

Oh, and also thanks to freezy1982. :D Best lock screen, IMHO. I just tweaked it to have a white background and black font so that it's more visible when outside.

Youre very welcome my friend..!!

Great that it´s working for you..!!

Don´t be to shy to upload a screenshot..!!!

I´m sure everybody on this thread will appreciate it..!! :angry:

Gr. sv0911

Edited by sv0911