Samsung Mobile Firmware Queries & Downloads

Guest quattro formaggi

Guest quattro formaggi

Hi all,

Under this topic you can make firmware query and download requests for your Samsung Mobile device. I will ask you for a donation of 1 € for each firmware query request and 5 € for each firmware download request. Attached to the 2nd post you can find the latest firmware list which includes all firmware available on the Samsung FUS server for any phone model and any product code (nation). I will publish an updated list frequently so you can make your download requests.

Attached to this post there is a program called "Samsung Firmware Downloader Lite" which will allow you to download your firmware. For each firmware download request I will send you the download address of the firmware and a decryption code. You will enter this information into the program and you will download your firmware package.

In summary, here is what you should do when requesting a query or a firmware:

- For special queries:

After sending your donation (1 €), please PM me with your phone model & product code.

- For download requests

After sending your donation (5 €), please PM me with the ID of the firmware you want (1st column in the list) and the installation code you will see when running the "Samsung Firmware Downloader Lite" program.

Best regards,

Quattro Formaggi

Samsung_Mobile_Firmware_Downloader_Lite.zip

(Runs on Windows XP (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit) and Windows 7 (32-bit) with .NET Framework 4 installed. 64-bit OS is not supported, the Windows XP Mode on Windows 7 64-bit can be used instead.)

Edited by quattro formaggi

Guest quattro formaggi

I can only provide firmware which are in the list. So please check the list. For any request please PM me to keep this topic clean...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi quattro formaggi,

If I was first (as, I think, most of people here) very surprised and disappointed with this "commercial" approach. I like your opening smitten and your "customer service". I mean, I can now better undrestand you and I have to say thanks for your contribution.

Here is my real question :

If I use Samsung_Mobile_Firmware_Downloader_Lite to download one ROM, it take around 4 or 5 hours.

With the link you give me, it works with Internet Downloader and take around 30 minutes to download.

So is it possible that you make a tool to only decrypt ENC and let us using downloader of our choice ?

Guest quattro formaggi

Hi Yohng,

Thanks for your appreciation and your valuable feedback. I've modified the program and uploaded the new version. Here is how it will work from now on:

- If the firmware package (.zip.enc file) for which you have entered the download path already exists in the Save Path (You may have downloaded it before using Samsung Firmware Downloader Lite or using any other downloader) the program will skip the download process and directly try to decrypt the existing file. Otherwise the program will start downloading the firmware package.

- In order to use any other downloader than Samsung Firmware Downloader Lite to download an encrypted firmware package and let Samsung Firmware Downloader Lite decrypt it, all you have to do is to change the Save Path to the directory where you have saved the encrypted firmware package.

Guest jukefox

Hi Quattro Formaggi,

what a pitty that your old topics like "Samsung Mobile Firmware Downloader" seem to be deleted from that forum. What I miss now is your CSV-file with a list of all CSC-Suffixes/Codes with a detailed description.

Do you know what I mean?

Can you please add the file to the forum again?

Thanks.

Guest quattro formaggi

Hi jukefox,

I don't have this file either :huh: But actually you don't need it because the Excel list already contains this information in the Product Code column...

Hi Quattro Formaggi,

what a pitty that your old topics like "Samsung Mobile Firmware Downloader" seem to be deleted from that forum. What I miss now is your CSV-file with a list of all CSC-Suffixes/Codes with a detailed description.

Do you know what I mean?

Can you please add the file to the forum again?

Thanks.

- If the firmware package (.zip.enc file) for which you have entered the download path already exists in the Save Path (You may have downloaded it before using Samsung Firmware Downloader Lite or using any other downloader) the program will skip the download process and directly try to decrypt the existing file. Otherwise the program will start downloading the firmware package.

Hi Quattro Formaggi,

This do not works, i've tied but "Samsung Mobile Firmware Dowloader Lite" kill my file to download again !

Edited by Yohng

Guest quattro formaggi
Hi Quattro Formaggi,

This do not works, i've tied but "Samsung Mobile Firmware Dowloader Lite" kill my file to download again !

You should uninstall the old version and download and install the new version attached to the 1st post. :huh: Please contact me directly through e-mail or PM for problems...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest paniqueado

Hi Formaggi,

I have a phone from Mexico

PDA: I8000LNUMJ1

CSC: I8000LTCEIJ1

TEL: I8000TCEIJ1

With windows 6.5.3

My quiestion is: Can I download a firmware from another country, like for example, Chile?

Because I don't see in your list Mexico phones.

Thanks!

Just a few things to clear out some duplicates they've got on the server:

S8500XXJI2/S8500XENJH2 has contents identical to S8500XXJI3/S8500XENJH3 which is S8500XXJI2/S8500XENJH2

S8500XXJI2/S8500OXGJI2 has contents identical to S8500XXJI3/S8500OXGJI3 which is S8500XXJI2/S8500OXGJI2

S8500XXJI2/S8500OXDJI2 has contents identical to S8500XXJI3/S8500OXDJI3 which is S8500XXJI2/S8500OXDJI2

the same goes for

S8500AIJI3/S8500TIMJI3 and S8500AIJI4/S8500TIMJI4

S8500JBJI2/S8500XFVJI2 and S8500JBJI3/S8500XFVJI3

and perhaps some others which I didn't test

Edited by mag01

• 3 weeks later...