|WWE|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ |July 4| 21916/29022 | Sense 2.5 2021 / Titanium / Cookie 2.0

Guest NRGZ28

Guest taram7703

Hello !

I had the same problem, so i flashed again with a standard rom. All is ok now. I think the nbo is wrong or

perhaps mini octans is too old. Use Octans 0.14 and retry with an other rom.

Sorry for my english

Edited by taram7703

Guest bavelb1

6.5.X & 6.5|ROM|WWE| Energy Series 21916/28244 Sense 2.5 + Many Variations (See next post)

Looking at the download folder you will find two core versions of my ROM.

• A 21916 Build which is the most reliable and bug free release. It has the Start menu button at the top left corner. This build uses the same stock system that came with your device. This is usually the fastest and most stable build, but it's also the least fancy smile.gif

• A 28244 Build that's the latest in Microsoft's development with the Start menu button at the bottom left corner and big softkeys, making it all very "finger friendly". These builds reflect the latest cutting edge technology from Microsoft. Most people choose this build... Why else would you install a custom ROM ? smile.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all: NRGZ28, Great work!

I'm sorry but I can't seem to manage to find the right version for my OmniaII. Where can i download the latest version (energy version) and how do I cook it into my phone? Is there some kind of manual?

sorry i am new to this, but i want this mod very bad!

Thankyou guys!

hi..im newbie in this flashing things..my first successful flash was Energy Rom on my i8000. Unfortunately it seems that the video call function is not working with this rom (i guess)..

Q1 - is there any way to enable the video call in this great rom

Q2 - if not what are the similar great custom rom that enable video calling (dont wanna use stock rom)

can someone help me..tq

Guest exculibert
Do ALL the rom not boot or just the 29008 ones ?

Yes NRG Master, all 28 feb and 08 Mar. series roms can't boot... :( we are waiting your new stabil roms... :(