• Announcements

• PaulOBrien

Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance) CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission) ROMs must give full credit to the original author ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • PaulOBrien

Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Speedfrog

Htc Sense 2018 ROMs by Speedfrog

437 posts in this topic

Okay, I checked the problem by HARD-RESET to test the performance of my Cab and I think I know how to solve the problem of not starting the HTC messages, install the application "FixStartManila" and run it after installing my HTC Cab Messaging Client.

Now if you should work fine, but remember to manually enter in messages options configuration parameters of your operator.

Greetings .. :lol:

thanks for the cab :lol:

you can play videos in touchplayer. WMP doesnt support all files, some files doesnt work in WMP and MKV files doesnt work on touchplayer either.

thanks for the cab :lol:

you can play videos in touchplayer. WMP doesnt support all files, some files doesnt work in WMP and MKV files doesnt work on touchplayer either.

thanks,will continue to try to get it to play videos on the tab ALBUM .

Greetings

u have a fix for the time in 24h - not AM and PM :lol:

thx

tukes

Hi everyone,

after making several checks I managed to solve the problem of execution of the application Htc Messaging I uploaded to the forum, corrected the error, its performance is found in versions 6.5 and 6.5.3 of Speedfrog.

I leave the cab file;

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IXHRS4R1

Greetings and apologies for mistakes ................ ;)

Hi everyone,

after making several checks I managed to solve the problem of execution of the application Htc Messaging I uploaded to the forum, corrected the error, its performance is found in versions 6.5 and 6.5.3 of Speedfrog.

I leave the cab file;

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IXHRS4R1

Greetings and apologies for mistakes ................ ;)

excellent contribution. Works perfectly ... congratulations

excellent contribution. Works perfectly ... congratulations

I have just one problem, I do not think that is related to your cab. Use the mega lite rom and at any moment in the sms tab tick any message and I will not open any program. before opened to send sms from contacts. now I can not open anything in the tab ...

Speed you have any idea how I can edit that tab to open my messaging client POPO666 friend?

Thanks for your help

Hi speedfrog.

Now I´m using a 6.5.3 rom [NRZ], but i´m planning to install your 6.1 rom [sPEEDFROG]. Where can i get the PHONE, CSC, and the others for your ROM?

Edited by pitymonkey

here ;)

can the HTC messaging cab work with 6.1?

thanks!

can the HTC messaging cab work with 6.1?

thanks!

I cannot assure it since I have not proven it, furthermore is necessary to know that the ROM contains the necessary and correct packages so that it is integrated with the rest of the ROM without problems.

If the rom you use is and has cooked Speedfrog equal to 6.5 and 6.5.3 versions in should work.

Greetings.

u have a fix for the time in 24h - not AM and PM :P

thx

tukes

hello speed frog .. i have tried your mega lite rom jh1 .... but as happened with the pervious mega lite rom i have tried , both camera and bluetooth apps doesnt work ... any solution ?

here :P

Thanks Speed!

you need to put the camera exe file that is in the first post in. and you need samsung settings for blutooth.

here :D

Hi Speedfrog.

WM ROM JJ16.5.3 (23152) rom I want to ask. I8000NXJJ1 even the factory ruins to be asked before?

Sorry for bad English.

Edited by kisocsi

i'm having a conflict when i receive a phonecall , my phone shows both htc dialer skin and ms skin, i want to disable ms phone skin and keep htc, any help 'cose i couldn't find anything on search

i use lite 6.1 rom

hey speedfrog, i picked one of your great ROMs but i noticed that you haven't installed microsoft office.....how do i proceed to intall it??

i downloaded the cab file put it in the phone but i everytime appear a message like: unsuccessful to install the file!!

sorry for my english =P

the newest lite rom has office, but try installing office 2007 and the download 2010 from the market.

is it Thai language on the JH1 version, but not on the JJ1 version?

It's right.

I still cannot have Thai language.

Please give me some helps.

I think i removed all the language files except english and norwegian after JH1, so that the rom would be litgher.

I think i removed all the language files except english and norwegian after JH1, so that the rom would be litgher.

Please u give me such all language files, and the way I can make the contents of manila readible in THAI?

sorry i have deleted my kitchen, since i stopped cooking.

sorry i have deleted my kitchen, since i stopped cooking.

Anyway, thanks for your reply...

See you some other times, after I buy Galaxy SII

Hello Everyone,

I am new to flashing. I am having GT-i8000 with PDA-I8000DDII3, CSC-I8000INUII3 AND PHONE-I8000XXII4. Mine is an official Indian ROM Winmo 6.1 and there still no update available for India. So i decided to use custom Rom. I have downloaded JJ1_6.5.3_21352_Sense_2018_Lite ROM from speedfrog, which contains only nb0 file. I have read the flashing guide but it was very confusing for me. In that something was written like flash PDA,CSC and Phone part. but in the ROM i downloaded only .nb0 file is available. Wat other two files I should download and from where? or shouldi flash only nb0 file? Pls help me as I m very noob to flashing.

Thanks....