possible to play mp3 & .avi from my samsung i8000?

Guest Lancez

hi, guys

the samsung focus was released in the US yesterday (almost the same device compared to omnia7, except the casing and some bloatwares). i'm really hesitated to get one, because i have not seen any info about whether the windows phone 7 can play mp3 and .avi files that i already have in my samsung i8000 (wm 6.5) or not.

i would appreciate if you can give me some info on that.

P.S. how about sound quality through headset?

Guest Erwan960
hi, guys

the samsung focus was released in the US yesterday (almost the same device compared to omnia7, except the casing and some bloatwares). i'm really hesitated to get one, because i have not seen any info about whether the windows phone 7 can play mp3 and .avi files that i already have in my samsung i8000 (wm 6.5) or not.

i would appreciate if you can give me some info on that.

P.S. how about sound quality through headset?

Yes you can ! :huh:

MP3 files : no problem (transfert with Zune).

AVI files : depends of the codecs I think... but works fine up to now

Erwan de PDAphoneAddict.com

Yes you can ! :huh:

MP3 files : no problem (transfert with Zune).

AVI files : depends of the codecs I think... but works fine up to now

Erwan de PDAphoneAddict.com

thank you erwan :rolleyes: have you tried headset to listen to music? how's the sound quality?

p.s. are you with Yong at PDAphoneAddict?

Guest epsilon283

Hi,

I have an Omnia 7, I haven't tried headset for music yet, but I tried with external speakers and through the AUX port in the car and the quality is good enough for me!

Guest Erwan960
thank you erwan :rolleyes: have you tried headset to listen to music? how's the sound quality? p.s. are you with Yong at PDAphoneAddict?
I tried headset and it sounds good for me. Yes I am with Young cause I'm the admin :huh:

Hi,

I have an Omnia 7, I haven't tried headset for music yet, but I tried with external speakers and through the AUX port in the car and the quality is good enough for me!

I tried headset and it sounds good for me.

thank you guys :rolleyes:

Guest hbos125

Hey but just a word of warning before you go out and get it..

Zune (the only way to transfer music and videos) seems intent on "converting" most files.

There is quite a lot of discussion regarding this on another forum so just beware about the conversion process

Edited by hbos125