make .bat in folder of fastboot with this text:

adb-windows reboot bootloader

fastboot-windows -i 0x0502 flash boot boot.img

fastboot-windows -i 0x0502 reboot

or .SH if you are in linux, type in file something like that:

adb-linux reboot bootloader

fastboot-linux -i 0x0502 flash boot boot.img

fastboot-linux -i 0x0502 reboot

Then just craddle your liquid, switch on "USB Debugging" and run .bat or .sh and wait, device reboots and boot flashed then reboots again.

Edited by Lens_flare

I'm going to look into that asap. I was busy trying to get something set up today, however I'll try and look at it tomorrow.

Harness.

Can anyone confirm bluetooth working on v2.5/2.75?

I can confirm that bluetooth headset pairing and audio is working on 2.75. That's why I use it!

Olle

I'm going to look into that asap. I was busy trying to get something set up today, however I'll try and look at it tomorrow.

Harness.

Can anyone confirm bluetooth working on v2.5/2.75?

Bluetooth is working on v2.5

Guest Vishal Arya

i am getting

/system/bin/sh: pm: not found

when i try and remove apps from adb uninstall

or adb install

varya@varya-linux:~/workspace/android3/bin$ adb install XXXXXXXX.apk

1070 KB/s (549622 bytes in 0.501s)

/system/bin/sh: pm: not found

varya@varya-linux:~/workspace/android3/bin$

Guest Harness
seems with latest 3.0 beta also titanium backup didn't get root, i had to install busybox from market and then it worked again.

Now THAT's odd. I'll have to see if I did something to my update script, because it's working in my install.

(Mines an early early beta modified 3.0 - I never update my own rom :D; )

The fact that bluetooth works fine in 2.5 and 2.75 and now it's stopped in 3.0 concerns me. I've got a feeling I know what it is though.

Thanks for all the feedback

Harness.

Edited by Harness

Guest fear_factory84

Great!!

It would be wonderful if a custom kernel is used like the latest roggin one, with the addition of ramzswap and swap support (primarly for A1), oc, undervolt.. The features that were in eclair custom roms for liquid (think lcr-e), and now on liquid metal in vachounary rom.

Definitely there is the need of a shared froyo liquid custom kernel source tree, so all the kernel side efforts are shared (like xian, roggin, noxwell etc. etc. work)...

Guest Lens_flare

And why you don't use 2.1 sources? Kernel version just the same..

How I understand, kernel doesn't affect OS version, so 2.1, 2.2 or 2.3 - no difference.. drivers-in OS(frameworks, libs,etc), system-in OS, what's problem?

Guest fear_factory84

How I understand, kernel doesn't affect OS version, so 2.1, 2.2 or 2.3 - no difference.. drivers-in OS(frameworks, libs,etc), system-in OS, what's problem?

there are many things that our devs have fixed in last months like wifi and wifi tethering, bluetooth, sensors etc.. in this forum there are many discussions about these problems!

Guest Harness

Incomplete sources. I'm working on phh kernel but I lost my SD card yesterday due to untimely error. That'll set me back.

Harness.

Edited by Harness

Guest Harness

Best way to contact me is going to be via twitter for dev updates over the next little while. I'm spending too much time answering the same questions over and over. See my signature for link.

Harness.

Hello everyone, i'm a new Liquid owner, and i've just installed 2.75, very fast and smooth but i got one problem..

Market App still hangs in white screen (caricamento) and after some time it says that there's a network problem (of course the net works well).

I can search for apps and install them using the search button, but i would like to solve this issue.

Thanks a lot