• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

HELP

11 posts in this topic

Posted

HELP,I find this link: http://mobilesilence.blogspot.com/2009/01/...ensitivity.html

I changed in Regedit, Calibration Data to 519,503 177,881 182,129 847,127 849,872 on my omnia 2 (i8000) but i didn't find:

Modify Click from 1280 to 2000 (decimal)

Modify DownUp from 256 to 750 (decimal)

so I go on soft reset, and when I started my phone the touch screen just work on left down corner, now I can't do anything, and I can't start new touch calibration... I tried hard reset button, but always is same problem, I can't clik on anything.. What can I do? Can I open registry from PC or can I calibrate my screen from PC. Help me please.

Posted

HELP,I find this link: http://mobilesilence.blogspot.com/2009/01/...ensitivity.html

I changed in Regedit, Calibration Data to 519,503 177,881 182,129 847,127 849,872 on my omnia 2 (i8000) but i didn't find:

Modify Click from 1280 to 2000 (decimal)

Modify DownUp from 256 to 750 (decimal)

so I go on soft reset, and when I started my phone the touch screen just work on left down corner, now I can't do anything, and I can't start new touch calibration... I tried hard reset button, but always is same problem, I can't clik on anything.. What can I do? Can I open registry from PC or can I calibrate my screen from PC. Help me please.

I FIXED PROBLEM :P

Posted

I FIXED PROBLEM :P

It would be weary nice of you, if you would share solution with us.

Posted

...I changed in Regedit, Calibration Data to 519,503 177,881 182,129 847,127 849,872 on my omnia 2 (i8000) ...

These settings are for the Omnia i900 NOT!!! for the Omnia 2. :P

You need a hard reset or the program "CeRegEditor" (is a desktop PC based registry editor which remotely connect to the mobile device to manage its registry).

Posted

You need a hard reset or the program "CeRegEditor" (is a desktop PC based registry editor which remotely connect to the mobile device to manage its registry).

Thank's Matze2, I fix it via that program. I deleted this calibration data and insert original ;)

Posted

Thank's Matze2, I fix it via that program. I deleted this calibration data and insert original :unsure:

Hi Can you please share the original calibration data

Thanks

Posted

Thanks

I am also facing same problem and unfortunately i dont even have the original data.

Posted

I am also facing same problem and unfortunately i dont even have the original data.

'Original' data taken from my device

251,398 108,681 113,116 392,115 396,682

These values are device (hardware) dependent anyway and calibration can be done using

settings - display and light - align screen

Posted

Thanks

249,392 111,674 111,121 392,118 393,672

Posted

'Original' data taken from my device

251,398 108,681 113,116 392,115 396,682

These values are device (hardware) dependent anyway and calibration can be done using

settings - display and light - align screen

I have the same of problem of screen calibration and alignment, I use Remote Screen Alignment to skip the alignment screen after hard reset. But the screen alignment of my Gt-i8000 are wrong, only right down corner working.

I download and install MyMobiler to access my phone via pc to set my screen calibartion and alignments. But every software wants authorization from mobile phone. like (Do you wanat to allow this programme.. etc ) Which need to Tap Yes/No.

I am using Arabic ROM , I need to tap right left corner نعم to authenticate So the problem is that i can't tap the Yes/نعم.

It's the same problem with CERegeditor too.

Any solution to use software without asking permission for Yes/No.

Help me Please

Posted

When Running CeRegEditor , need to unlock from tools => Unlock . A message appears on mobile screen to allow the CeRegTools.exe, Press Yes.

I can press Yes because of my screen isn't alligned, can't press Yes.

Any solution , please Help