Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
abhishek_turbo911

Downgraded Legend ... now what ?

2 posts in this topic

I just downgraded my legend from 2.2 froyo to 2.1 , 1.3X build. I want to root it but my HBOOT version is 1.00. Will this be a problem because i think i require 0.43? If so , how do i proceed ?

Also I would like to go to Froyo again. Therefore which ROM is the original FROYO ROM for Legend which is on root and also provides ROOT ?

Also i would like to know if we are on ROOT , can we change ROMS on the fly ? Like , when and where we want without the need for a PC ?

I just downgraded my legend from 2.2 froyo to 2.1 , 1.3X build. I want to root it but my HBOOT version is 1.00. Will this be a problem because i think i require 0.43? If so , how do i proceed ?

Also I would like to go to Froyo again. Therefore which ROM is the original FROYO ROM for Legend which is on root and also provides ROOT ?

Also i would like to know if we are on ROOT , can we change ROMS on the fly ? Like , when and where we want without the need for a PC ?

I would also like to know if I will be able to root my Legend now. The HBOOT stayed on 1.01 after the downgrade, so that means I can't root the phone, right?