How often do you empty out your txt messages?

Guest nahyah

Guest amdzero
I have about 2000+ txt messages (inbox & sent) and its locking up. Blackberry had no problem handling 5000+ messages. Just curious.

are you using a sense rom? Sense has a KNOWN problem with a large number of messages.

Guest awarner

Do you really need to save that many messages?

There is the MS MyPhone untility you can use to backup your SMS, not sure how much space that many messages would take up though.

As for how often do I delete messages it.s technically when I feel like it but I never have too many as I do not see the point of saving them if they are just a normal chat.

Guest nickmo20
I have about 2000+ txt messages (inbox & sent) and its locking up. Blackberry had no problem handling 5000+ messages. Just curious.

Um i never delete them... the only time i delete them is when i flash a new ROM. but typically i'll back them up in case i need to

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jaycarl

Every WM phone I have ever owned had problems with text msgs after many were accumulated. I save all my msgs also because this phone is used for business and you just never know when you need to look up an old text (better to have them and not need them then to need them and not have it). I backup my msgs every month around the first.