6.5.3 Startup Error

Does anyone know why I get this error message mostly every time I restart my phone? And this is after just flashing to a new rom (XXJH2) with nothing installed.

AlarmWatcher.exe

Cannot open “AlarmWatcher”. A critical component is either missing or cannot start because program memory is unavailable. Tap Start > Settings > System tab > Task Manager, stop programs that did not automatically stop, and try again.

This problem makes me want to go back to a WM 6.5 ROM. How sad is this :P and I liked WM 6.5.3

Guest prosxpal
Does anyone know why I get this error message mostly every time I restart my phone? And this is after just flashing to a new rom (XXJH2) with nothing installed.

AlarmWatcher.exe

Cannot open “AlarmWatcher”. A critical component is either missing or cannot start because program memory is unavailable. Tap Start > Settings > System tab > Task Manager, stop programs that did not automatically stop, and try again.

This problem makes me want to go back to a WM 6.5 ROM. How sad is this :D and I liked WM 6.5.3

This happened to me a couple of times but I can't remember whish rom I was using. But as far as I remember I hard reseted the phone.

Also check your startup folder and check if alarmwatcher.exe is linked to right exe.

And if not mistaken when I got that error message, I've set s2u2 with a startup delay. So maybe it was my problem. I don't know. But hard resetting solved my problem.