[MIUI] THEMES COLLECTION -->> CLOSED

Guest Neel007

Guest Neel007
yes other lockscreen work but if i ask you to the new lockscreen that's because i really prefer the new lockscreen lol

i have test all your themes and all works fine on tripnmiui GB if you want i test new theme in futur PM's me :rolleyes:

ya sure.... thanx for helping....i appreciate it...

m going to my dad's place in few days for 10 days as it's holidays , so wont be uploading any themes....

will let you know later...

Thanx :)

Guest Neel007
Release works perfectly TripNmiui 1.7 with lockscreen ^^ enjoy all

DOWNLOAD LINK http://www.mediafire.com/?qmq25wsggx0brpy

Hey , loved ur theme....

just checked it . lockscreen is really cool. everything is perfect except one thing.

in notification bar , there is black background with black text ... not readable. if u can make a white BG of it the same that is at bottom behind wifi n data buttons.it will match perfectly i think.

if u can solve it , it will be a perfect theme....

waiting for fix.... i want to use this theme....

i will put a link of it after fix, on my op , if u dont mind.

thanx for sharing. good work.

ps - again i love ls with the blur bg u put , combination looks really cool.

Edited by Neel007

Guest Neel007

just checked framwork-res folder.

status_bar_background_texture ... u need to change this file to make it work.....

i have changed it myself to grey BG,... just for checking purpose.

will wait for ur response and ur own mod.

Guest Neel007
Thank you for your comments I tried to fix the white background but I am no longer on the trip Rom I can not test it. I hope it will work do not hesitate to change the file if you want. thank you again. cordially.Sorry for my bad english.

DOWNLOAD LINK http://www.mediafire.com/?jp128qa2w9qyb4z

thanx ...

it's solved... link will be on op...

I have edited status bar to transparent and changed those toggle icons in notification bar...

will upload both the themes..... 0.2 n 0.3...

Guest jah974
thanx ...

it's solved... link will be on op...

I have edited status bar to transparent and changed those toggle icons in notification bar...

will upload both the themes..... 0.2 n 0.3...

Yes you can. Perfect. thank you

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Neel007

Collection 19 added...

i will upload more themes within next few days as we all have now GB to play with...

+1 this post if you want more collections

and tell me if this thread is meaningless and u can download themes via online themes... and dont want this..

Guest BuglyAstard

Neon gt is awesome! exactly what I wanted, dark and simple but flashy, love the clock widget and lockscreen. I had trouble before with only parts of the themes working, or "converting" for a real long time then doing nothing, but this neon gt theme installed quickly and perfectly thanks for the suggestion, A++++

Guest Neel007

Neon gt is awesome! exactly what I wanted, dark and simple but flashy, love the clock widget and lockscreen. I had trouble before with only parts of the themes working, or "converting" for a real long time then doing nothing, but this neon gt theme installed quickly and perfectly thanks for the suggestion, A++++

yeah , it's really nice theme.. and that green color looks even brighter on new GB may be bravia engine....

Added collection 20... :)

Guest Neel007

there are loads of themes,can anyone help me choosing some best themes..???

most of the themes are good... i downloaded those themes for myself so i didnt download ugly themes but it depends on ur choice too....

just download collection 17 , 19 and 20 put it on ur sdcard and browse them in theme manager ... this is the best way to use my collections.... or may be u can just search those themes in forum by googling their names...

even collection 13 and 14 are good one but those are older themes so it will be converted in your theme manager....

Guest ZePhantom

Awesome work here Neel.

Shukriya :)

Is there somewhere we can see the images of the clock before we install it ?

I want a funky contemporary looking clock. I use WP7 theme and want something similar.

Guest Neel007

unable to apply EPHD 3-8

error: old format resources detected.

let the theme manager convert it for you.... i guess you are on GB miui....

Guest Neel007

Awesome work here Neel.

Shukriya :)

Is there somewhere we can see the images of the clock before we install it ?

I want a funky contemporary looking clock. I use WP7 theme and want something similar.

where did you learn - "shukriya"? are u indian?

ontopic-

u can browse themes in online themes of your theme manager ....

they are named in chinese , so there is no way we can remember it by name :lol:

and if u copy my collection in your SD , it will be shown to u in local themes...

Just put analog clock 2*2 widget on your HS and there will be small button on upper-right corner of it... click it to change clock theme.

sorry for late reply..

thanx :)

Edited by Neel007

Guest highaltitude

I have a question for anyone who may know. Does anyone know where the colored bar on the slider for manual brightness on the status bar pulldown is located? I am trying to change the orange slide bar and the orange lettering of the 2 words at the bottom of the status bar , "notifications" and "toggles" from orange to another color. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone knows. I have been in and out of all the files inside a theme and cant seem to find it.

post-892904-0-78317500-1312950891_thumb.

Edited by highaltitude

Guest ZePhantom

where did you learn - "shukriya"? are u indian?

ontopic-

u can browse themes in online themes of your theme manager ....

they are named in chinese , so there is no way we can remember it by name :lol:

and if u copy my collection in your SD , it will be shown to u in local themes...

Just put analog clock 2*2 widget on your HS and there will be small button on upper-right corner of it... click it to change clock theme.

sorry for late reply..

thanx :)

Cool, I will add them and the browse them.Its only a small file.

I dont have winrar on my work PC , so I have to jump through hoops to get it to a format ready to view .. lol

I am just lazy :P

And yes, I am Indian :)

Check out my Avatar ...

Guest mAxorpio

let the theme manager convert it for you.... i guess you are on GB miui....

i left my phone to convert it for almost 30 min.. but nothing happened. it just continued to show converting..

i m on latest tripnmiui-iris.

Guest Neel007

I have a question for anyone who may know. Does anyone know where the colored bar on the slider for manual brightness on the status bar pulldown is located? I am trying to change the orange slide bar and the orange lettering of the 2 words at the bottom of the status bar , "notifications" and "toggles" from orange to another color. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone knows. I have been in and out of all the files inside a theme and cant seem to find it.

if they are not in theme as image file , then may be they are in the .xml file as a color code....

just guessing...

:)

Guest highaltitude

if they are not in theme as image file , then may be they are in the .xml file as a color code....

just guessing...

:)

cool thanks. Also, anyone know how to apply the clocks? I added them to the correct location on my sd card, but now how do you use one?

Guest cjsabaki

Long press on home screen, should give you a widget selection, one of the analog clocks, select it by moving it to home screen, press on the little button on the side of the clock, should now pull up your clock selection!!

Best regards,

Chris

Sent from my SO-01C using Tapatalk

Edited by cjsabaki