omnia 2 bluetooth

Guest moiassar78

Guest moiassar78

Hi everybody and thanks alot for your great job with omnia android system but I have 2 question

1- Is it possible to find bluetooth driver for android , and if i can use it actually i will leave the windows system for good

2- Is there is any new system update rather than Froyo 2.2 , I heard that there s new android version for omnia 2 and i wish it can be installed in internal memory ( not my storage) )instead of windows rom

Thanks alot

Edited by moiassar78

Guest lol = ^_^
Hi everybody and thanks alot for your great job with omnia android system but I have 2 question

1- Is it possible to find bluetooth driver for android , and if i can use it actually i will leave the windows system for good

2- Is there is any new system update rather than Froyo 2.2 , I heard that there s new android version for omnia 2 and i wish it can be installed in internal memory ( not my storage) )instead of windows rom

Thanks alot

FOR

1) No. Although the DEVS say that it's working at Kernel level, they still couldn't get it to work in Android... A driver can't fix that unless the DEVS can find another way.

2) Huh? The latest BETA, namely FroYo (2.2) Beta 1, is the latest build from the DEVS. I think what you mean is the installation procedure? If so then refer to this thread at XDA : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1040025

:D

Guest moiassar78

:D)-->

QUOTE(lol = :D @ Jun 2 2011, 16:49) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FOR

1) No. Although the DEVS say that it's working at Kernel level, they still couldn't get it to work in Android... A driver can't fix that unless the DEVS can find another way.

2) Huh? The latest BETA, namely FroYo (2.2) Beta 1, is the latest build from the DEVS. I think what you mean is the installation procedure? If so then refer to this thread at XDA : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1040025

:o

Thanks alot for ur kind replay

I wish that the developer find way for bluetooth problem , and what i mean about installation is a stable version replace Windows system on internal memory

Thanks again :(

Guest lol = ^_^
:D)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lol = :D @ Jun 2 2011, 16:49) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->FOR

I wish that the developer find way for bluetooth problem , and what i mean about installation is a stable version replace Windows system on internal memory

Thanks again :D

You couldn't replace the default OS as of now. I'd recommend installing it in MyStorage or use the FroYo bundle as it automates everything :(

Guest superdupersianz
:D)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lol = :D @ Jun 2 2011, 16:49) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->FOR

Thanks again :(

I think what you mean was NAND rom.