[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest razzmataz1478

Look man sorry for this words but you are starting to being an asshole , im here and i respect everyone no matter what name is it , and i misspeled Tilat with Tital , so hang out on that.

I've didn't insult him then i was asking about the 10/05 changelog who doesn't appear in the page of changelogs

Calm down man

Both of you, stop arguing please. If you want to argue, do, but.not on this thread. The change log is on the second post as it has been since day one.

And if you're really bothered his name is Lalit, so you're both wrong.

hallo is 10.05.2012 the latest build

Yes

Guest tilal6991

I've done some serious behind the scenes work in order to try and get camcorder to work. It's building right now - I'll report on whether it work later today and post a new build if it does.

Guest WiiSky70

Thanks Lalit , i will be in touch with the changelog and gooim for more info :)

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest sui785

Awesome bro, I just hope everything works out this time.

The 09/05 build is great, only the marketplace thing kept me from keeping it installed.

Guest plegdroid
Where is 10/05? Searching, searching.. but nothing.. :unsure:

the original 10-05-12 build seems to have been removed, but yesterday, there was a possibility that a 2nd revised version of the same rom was to be posted, so tilal may have removed it due to another possible release on the same day.

Guest mum1989

Tilal we need the new release pleaseeeeeeeeeee! I can't wait!

you are boring :angry:

stop ask for ETA ...(release etc....)

Guest stiefanu

the original 10-05-12 build seems to have been removed, but yesterday, there was a possibility that a 2nd revised version of the same rom was to be posted, so tilal may have removed it due to another possible release on the same day.

Why the 10-05-12 build has been removed? I didn't understand..

Guest tilal6991

Camera didnt work in the yesterday's build so I pulled it. I'm working on a new release but it won't be out for a few days yet. Please remain patient and sop asking for ETAs.

Guest eLJay

Let them do their work and stop asking ETA questions!

I'm happy with 09/05 release for now <Snoopy_Dance>.

When there is an update then tilal will update.

One question if anyone knows, does the movie capture have a limit on time like some digital cameras have?

Edited by eLJay

Guest C3C0

I tried some things myself. Built OMX core but still no luck with video recording.

It crashes inside mediarecorder which is part of the framework when it is

calling native start of recording - probably related to omx encoder.

Nevermind. At least I fixed the choppy camera preview and still have barcode scanner working (although that one's laggy comparing it to cam preview).

Was about to post info on fix to tilal but it makes no sense since he is trying something totally different with camera right now looking

at ICSFusionX github...

Guest tilal6991

Yeah I'm going all out to fix the video recording since other devices seem to have managed like the p500 and the wildfire s. the fix would still be appreciated though.

Guest C3C0

Yeah but it is related to your previous version of camhal. Just some missing parameters in blit structs. You can diff your previous Hal against my latest one.

Looks like p500 guys are using prebuilt libcamera.so from gingerbread. Are you going to try the same thing?

Edited by C3C0

Guest JetKun

Yeah I'm going all out to fix the video recording since other devices seem to have managed like the p500 and the wildfire s. the fix would still be appreciated though.

Hory shet!

Tilal's on the warpath!

Guest donarkaz

OK guys, fair enough. I will stop asking for ETAs, but the developers will have to clarify and update the first post summarising what works and what not in each release. In addition, I would expect the developers to come out and say "I will release a new version by tonight, that will supposedly fix thing no1, thing no2, etc".

The only reason I asked for ETA is because Tilal said it's going to release it tonight, and I was about to install the current version.

Tilal and ppl thanks for your work you ' re putting into this, keep it up!