[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest oscar-mark

Yay, I did it!

Read Tilal's instructions!

Oh Cmon! I rebooted into recovery and flashed the Gapps, but when I try to reboot system it only reboots into recovery!

Help me!

Edited by oscar-mark

Guest creedence
Anyone interested in a super slim version of stock ICS. Ie. The same as the one on the Galaxy Nexus with no modifications apart from getting it to run on the device. So no AOKP or CM mods.

I'm interested ;-)

Guest plegdroid
Yay, I did it!

Read Tilal's instructions!

Oh Cmon! I rebooted into recovery and flashed the Gapps, but when I try to reboot system it only reboots into recovery!

Help me!

please O:) don't take this the wrong way, but you did actually flash the rom also ? :)

if you want help with it, take this to the discussion thread, iam staying up for a while.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest oscar-mark

Sorry for posting again, but now I formatted system, flashed the ROM, wiped data, and rebooted!

Now to get the Google Apps, should I go to "install zip from SD card" and then "choose zip from SD card" like i did with the ROM? This didn't work last time!

Also some other questions can I have as many ROMs on the SD card as I want, and do I have to reinstall every ROM everytime I want to change?

Guest pctv007

I'm interested ;-)

So do I, Of course I am !!!!

:D

Downloaded; will try it now !

Edited by pctv007

Guest Redstarr1

Sorry for posting again, but now I formatted system, flashed the ROM, wiped data, and rebooted!

Now to get the Google Apps, should I go to "install zip from SD card" and then "choose zip from SD card" like i did with the ROM? This didn't work last time!

Also some other questions can I have as many ROMs on the SD card as I want, and do I have to reinstall every ROM everytime I want to change?

Yes you should install gapps just like you would a rom or any other addon. Are you sure that your system partition is 200mb large? That would explain the errors when installing gapps.

Guest pctv007

So do I, Of course I am !!!!

:D

Downloaded; will try it now !

Installs ok but I had to flash s3 KERNEL to be able to boot (CWM 4 otherwise).

Parameters screen is a bit laggy, and I had strange colors when setting wifi, but all seems ok right now.

THX

:)

Guest oscar-mark

Yes you should install gapps just like you would a rom or any other addon. Are you sure that your system partition is 200mb large? That would explain the errors when installing gapps.

I think so, I installed "Skate v2a" in TPT helper!

Are there any other add-ons to this ROM?

Guest Redstarr1

Guys help please, which wifi tether app you use? So far I couldnt connect with anything on my phone...

Got this app today, someone posted a link on this forum but I forgot who and on which thread, so I'll post it again.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.googlecode.android.wifi.tether&feature=more_from_developer#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEwMiwiY29tLmdvb2dsZWNvZGUuYW5kcm9pZC53aWZpLnRldGhlciJd

It works for me, tested it an hour ago. Native USB-tethering also works now. Don't know why it didn't at first, I probably didn't flash the previous build properly (didn't format system).

Guest WiiSky70

When a new update to this ROM ? I expect too see good stuff coming out

Also the Screencast Application isn't supported in this rom

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest oscar-mark

Omg! it's so much harder to root, unlock bootloader and install kernel, CWM and a custom ROM on Sony Xperia Arc S!

Why ain't no1 on the Xperia Arc forum on MoDaCo?

Guest JetKun

2 questions, sorry, but I was kind of apprehensive abut posting-is hwa for browser working, and does S2E work? (FAQ not totally clear)

Edited by JetKun

Guest creedence

2 questions, sorry, but I was kind of apprehensive abut posting-is hwa for browser working, and does S2E work? (FAQ not totally clear)

S2E is not operating. :( Instead, use Link2sd. :o

Guest Muloo

Anyone interested in a super slim version of stock ICS. Ie. The same as the one on the Galaxy Nexus with no modifications apart from getting it to run on the device. So no AOKP or CM mods.

I'll test anything :D