[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest jul57640

So, what's the stability on this build out of 10, 10 being 100% flawless no reboot and 1 being reboots v. often?

for me stability is 9. maybe 1 reboot per week and it's my daily rom

Guest Josh92

So, what's the stability on this build out of 10, 10 being 100% flawless no reboot and 1 being reboots v. often?

Today's build specifically? So far seems fine but only been running for 1-2hours lol, past build was fine also, been running for weeks and had no random crashes at all. 9/10.

Guest Redstarr1

Qualcomm sucks for support ..... That is all i have to say :(

Qualcomm has nothing to do with the camera chip, it's just not possible to add live camera effects, by hardware limitations, not because of a lack of support.

You could look up what actual progress is being made with CyanogenMod at their Google Plus page: https://plus.google.com/u/0/117962666888533781522/posts

You can read there that way more is being done than just the few cosmetic changes you see. By the way I notice that the new build scrolls a little more fluently.

Guest Eiskrem

I have been using ColdFusion for a couple weeks now, not one single reboot in that time... its pretty stable. But some things I noticed:

-There is one horizontal area at the top of the screen in the camera live view, which has other brightness than the rest of the live view and sometimes lacks behind the rest of the screen.

-Some laggs in the standard music player, the music stops or freezes for milliseconds every now and then. (No other apps running in the background, fast class10 microSD card)

But so far I'm pretty content :)

Edited by Eiskrem

Guest metal.mickey

can anyone give me a idea of battery life. i realise that this is relative but for an everyday rom id expect at least a couple of days. Im running AtomICS at the moment and battery life is good.....and is the GPS working ok.

Thanks

MM

Guest Josh92

can anyone give me a idea of battery life. i realise that this is relative but for an everyday rom id expect at least a couple of days. Im running AtomICS at the moment and battery life is good.....and is the GPS working ok.

Thanks

MM

I charge mine overnight, but depending on how much I use it I can end the day with around 30% still. I do, however leave mobile internet/3G permanently on (never use wifi or keep other connectivity on) and syncing and have overclocked it by ~100Mhz or so (with smartassV2 min 320 though)

GPS works fine, depending on usage I think you'd be hard up to find many Android phones that last days and if you want ICS I think you'll have to accept that charging daily is standard. Otherwise, as far as I am concerned this rom is more than fine for everyday use.

I'd personally suggest giving it a try and reverting back if you don't get along, personally love ICS over gingerbread.

Edited by Josh92

Guest razzmataz1478

Cannot flash the latest version , after flashing is stuck forever on cyanogen boot animation

Wipe cache and system and try again.

Testing overnight, too many good roms about st the moment. In the future I'd like a phone that lets you change rom from the settings menu (like profiles).

Thanks again for your efforts tilal :-)

Guest Dionisius

Danielxxx same store about 3last updates... everione bootloop :( i ask many times here but gest all sei i am noob :(

strange fact is the AOKP work fine this not why??? (i ask and tilal in privat mes but nothing) gest silence or minor insults :)

meibe bow when wy are more user more atention :) gest hope that

sry my bad english

Guest daddypaul

Danielxxx same store about 3last updates... everione bootloop :( i ask many times here but gest all sei i am noob :(

strange fact is the AOKP work fine this not why??? (i ask and tilal in privat mes but nothing) gest silence or minor insults :)

meibe bow when wy are more user more atention :) gest hope that

sry my bad english

for me too it will not work grrrrrrr

Guest arnaud2608

Hi, do you know if there is a flash player for armv6 working. I used a version working on ice armor but not here :s

( sorry for my english )

Guest Josh92
It seems that many people got problems with 31/5 rom?

Mines been fine, seems much similar to previous one barring the fixes. Had a strange thing earlier where the app names text got distorted and had to reboot.

Hi, do you know if there is a flash player for armv6 working. I used a version working on ice armor but not here :s

( sorry for my english )

Flash is not supported on ICS.

Guest plegdroid

for me too it will not work grrrrrrr

afternoon Paul, when you put 31-05-12 build on, did you flash over the top of another build or was this a clean install? :) bootloops due to flashing a new rom is a conflict of data, iam assuming you did clear dalvik cache?

Guest WiiSky70

My thoughts about the last update 31/05 build

1. I did notice some stability improvments , as well performance optimizations

2. Multi-tasking apps it's much more stable and faster to switch

3. Sync with latest CM Repo - I didn't notice any changes in Settings or icons

4. That lines for processing the pictures or videos is annoying , and if it could be fixed it's great :)

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest daddypaul

afternoon Paul, when you put 31-05-12 build on, did you flash over the top of another build or was this a clean install? :) bootloops due to flashing a new rom is a conflict of data, iam assuming you did clear dalvik cache?

hello plegdroid I've tried both options. But no matter now I stay on 15/05 build it works so fine for me, I thought it would be new things here but the weather with whom I have indeed solved differently and calendar is not important english for me one look screen thx for your help sorry for my I hope you understand everything correctly

Guest plegdroid

hello plegdroid I've tried both options. But no matter now I stay on 15/05 build it works so fine for me, I thought it would be new things here but the weather with whom I have indeed solved differently and calendar is not important english for me one look screen thx for your help sorry for my I hope you understand everything correctly

no worrys, and yes I understood :D

your English is better than my German lol :D