[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

Guest tilal6991

Guest plegdroid
Brilliant /\

sort of summed it up. well I've been here a full 12 months today, but feels longer:lol: jb source on the same day, could not make it up :D

edit: so thinking about it that way, I've had cfx on my phone for the last six months, thanks Lalit.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest Muloo

CyanogenMod

18:54 (bewerkt) - Openbaar

Jelly Bean Status Update

Repositories for all AOSP projects have been created on our github to alleviate any potential mismatches (branch is 'jellybean').

While Jelly Bean won't require a major rewrite of all the CM features, the source has been re-arranged and re-factored enough that a simple merge isn't possible. So we will proceed with manual merging (this was to be expected really).

The plan of attack...

read more https://plus.google....sts/BMQiaHhSMte

Edited by Muloo

Guest e.miron

Hi guys. I have bought a universal usb car charger , the little red light is on when pluggen in car lighter socket, but the skate show no charge. The same with my gf Wildfire. Thought that is defective and before returning it, tried in my friends car and the same happened. But when I connected his Xperia neo, voila, it works and charging. Only Skate and wildfire don't. What can be the cause?. skate on cfx and wildfire on CM7.2. Xperia ICS native.

My friend says it¡s a CM issue. Can it be?

Edited by e.miron

Guest chrislarabi

Hi guys. I have bought a universal usb car charger , the little red light is on when pluggen in car lighter socket, but the skate show no charge. The same with my gf Wildfire. Thought that is defective and before returning it, tried in my friends car and the same happened. But when I connected his Xperia neo, voila, it works and charging. Only Skate and wildfire don't. What can be the cause?. skate on cfx and wildfire on CM7.2. Xperia ICS native.

I'm not sure, but maybe the charger does not deliver enough voltage or current. Try to check the output characteristics of your universal charger and see if it corresponds to those of the original charger that are: Output: 5v, 700ma. If your universal charger delivers less than that, then it is possible that your phone will not charge.

Edited by chrislarabi

Guest hugobosslives

this is unrelated to the thread.

in the nicest way: please ask these questions in another thread..... :D

Guest WiiSky70

Oh yeah hope foward to Jelly Bean :D , the phone will be even more stable and reliable than it is with the ICS

I can't wait Tilal too see the next update ;)

Guest WiiSky70

That's ridiculous. The Nexus devices get updated and they're all armv7, including the new Nexus 7 tablet. There's not a single armv8 device out yet.

When i mean that i think it won't be on newer devices by some manufacturers , and you know what manufacturers im talking about , they will ship Android 4.0.x on their devices and then update to 4.0.x again AND THEN ?

No update to 4.1 , you know what i mean ;)

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest Josh92

When i mean that i think it won't be on newer devices by some manufacturers , and you know what manufacturers im talking about , they will ship Android 4.0.x on their devices and then update to 4.0.x again AND THEN ?

No update to 4.1 , you know what i mean ;)

Most Android devices are still Gingerbread, I'd imagine manufactures who don't run ICS will skip to JB considering it's not too much of a leap forward it seems.

Did myself a fresh CM9 build so if you want something new to play with while tilal fights Justin Bieber, here it is to share.

This time I got inspired by KonstaKANG approach so I merged myself some useful features that are still under review process in CM gerrit - they are not yet a part of official sources.

Namely:

- Volume adjust sound (can be used to disable "boing" sound when changing volume levels)

- Option to adjust navbar glow animation duration

- Bottom statusbar

- Brighness toast panel - dialog displayed showing brightness when using statusbar brightness control

- Option to disable camera shutter sound

- Hardware key customisation

- Fix sluggish to launch app

- Mms: fixes battery drainage while receiving Mms with data connection off

- Trebuchet: Options to set the grid size in the app drawer

New official feature: Increasing ringtone volume (configurable in settings)

I also picked some KonstaT's patches he done for blade so big thanks to him.

- option to show/hide navigation bar (soft buttons)

- Volume Up as camera shutter button

- hot reboot dialog in show/hide navbar setting, shorter reboot time after enabling/disabling the soft keys (ported from AOKP)

My build uses the latest Nova Launcher instead of Trebuchet but there's an addon available that replaces it with Trebuchet.

Fits on 200MB system partition.

This build has not been thoroughly tested but everything should work.

It is possible to upgrade from previous releases (mine and tilal's). Just format system, wipe caches before flashing.

Don't forget to flash gapps.

Links:

ROM: http://tinyw.in/08aJ

Trebuchet addon: http://tinyw.in/xike (replaces Nova with Trebuchet)

Edited by C3C0

Guest droidbittin

Did myself a fresh CM9 build so if you want something new to play with while tilal fights Justin Bieber, here it is to share.

This time I got inspired by KonstaKANG approach so I merged myself some useful features that are still under review process in CM gerrit - they are not yet a part of official sources.

Namely:

- Volume adjust sound (can be used to disable "boing" sound when changing volume levels)

- Bottom statusbar

- Brighness toast panel - dialog displayed showing brightness when using statusbar brightness control

- hot reboot dialog in show/hide navbar setting, shorter reboot time after enabling/disabling the soft keys (ported from AOKP)

My build uses the latest Nova Launcher instead of Trebuchet but there's an addon available that replaces it with Trebuchet.

It is possible to upgrade from previous releases (mine and tilal's). Just format system, wipe caches before flashing.

Links:

i like Nova, will flash that and try now :)

Guest sui785
sui, we'll be waiting your reports ^^, and i really hope JB to be as fast as google said~ -_-

Theres no battery drain with C3C0's build, i do get a weird error at boot, something about system UID's being bugged.

Guest WiiSky70

Namely:

- Bottom statusbar

Links:

Just a brief question , it includes your latest S3 Kernel built in ?

And how i can upgrade from tilal version to yours ?

Guest ukgnome

Just a brief question , it includes your latest S3 Kernel built in ?

And how i can upgrade from tilal version to yours ?

as C3CO states

Guest simicsl

No, Flash doesn't work and is in first post as not working

There is nothing in the first post about working or non working functions...

In the second post under Not Working is just Panorama in Camera and FM radio

Didn't quite get the joke... mostly because what I said in answering to utternoob post

Guest Redstarr1

There is nothing in the first post about working or non working functions...

In the second post under Not Working is just Panorama in Camera and FM radio

Didn't quite get the joke... mostly because what I said in answering to utternoob post

Okay you're right that it's not mentioned in the first posts. It could be only you, but a "bug" like that would have been reported multiple times in this thread, and it has been reported, dozens of times. If you really were concerned that your flash was broken, you'd have reflashed a backup or something. You weren't really in the wrong here, but if you frequently visit this thread it's kind of annoying how many times people address this.

That flash is never getting fixed by the way (on ICS and on JB).

Edited by Redstarr1

Guest eric790125

After trying C3C0's latest build, I found some problems when trying some functions which returned to the default one after each reboot. One is live wallpapers, and another is the keyboard input, others is okay, but ran a little lag in my fantastic t3. hope to fix them soon, and thanks for the developing !

Edited by eric790125

Guest eric790125

Until now I found one problem when trying the CM9 ZTE Skate ROM. The problem is some wallpapers , especilly animated ones, always returned to the default one after each reboot, others is okay but have serious lagging in the latest version, hope to fix these problems soon. :)

Edited by eric790125