• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [UPDATED - 28/06]

7634 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hello,

the links on the first site doesn't work anymore. Anyway I found the file cm-9-20120628-EXPERIMENTAL-skate-ColdFusionX-tilal6991.zip on some russian servers. But I don't really trust that at all.

I somebody still has this file, could you please send me or post the md5 checksum to compare?

Thanks in advance, Alex

Posted · Report post

Hello,

the links on the first site doesn't work anymore. Anyway I found the file cm-9-20120628-EXPERIMENTAL-skate-ColdFusionX-tilal6991.zip on some russian servers. But I don't really trust that at all.

I somebody still has this file, could you please send me or post the md5 checksum to compare?

Thanks in advance, Alex

Read the earlier posts, please (only 1-2 pages back). The ROM you refer to is outdated an not supported anymore.

The better version of this can be found on the Paranoid Android 1.6 page by C3C0. That is actually this ROM but more updated and if you want to with loads of additions as the Paranoid Hybrid version.

See http://www.modaco.com/topic/355346-romzte-skate-paranoid-android-cm9-tablet-ui-03102012

Posted · Report post

hello i installed ics cm9 4.0.4 COLDFUSIONX rom for my zte skate as shows on directions,but i cant even see my main screen because of a blue screen on top screen,i dont know what went wrong,please any suggestions will be helpfull

Posted · Report post

hi!!!! i need help with a small problem as you can see in my photo

i have the zte skate 2.3.5 GB and i installed the

[iCS] [CM9] [4.0.4] ColdFusionX for the ZTE Skate [ROM] [uPDATED - 28/06]

according to the directions...after the installation this blue curtain appear at the log on screen and i cant see anything except only when i go to the reboot menu,is there any file or update to fix this problem?

any reply will be helpfull...

post-996381-0-76448200-1350507911_thumb.

Posted · Report post

That seems really weird. Which Skate model do you have / Where did you buy it?

Posted (edited) · Report post

hey guys,

is there a new working DL-Link?

edit: found it about 4 pages previous

(http://db.tt/qTOKM3xR if others looking for it)

Edited by Frush

Posted · Report post

It's really weird this screen ... I think you should install with full wipe before the other ICS rom, the Paranoid (you can turn off the "tablet mod" to get the original CM9) because this rom is no longer available, so i don't think if it will be a solution for your problem

Posted · Report post

It's really weird this screen ... I think you should install with full wipe before the other ICS rom, the Paranoid (you can turn off the "tablet mod" to get the original CM9) because this rom is no longer available, so i don't think if it will be a solution for your problem

Why not just flash C3C0's CM9 build?

http://goo.im/devs/C3C0/CM9

Posted · Report post

https://developer.qu...s-and-resources the ics adreno 2xx drivers for armv6 have officially been released

Wait... It means video hardware decoding now enabled on Skate?

Posted · Report post

No, they need other libaries to do this. It's the ARM v6 cpu of the skate (qualcomm msm7227T) that's preventing them from unleasing the full potential of ICS, the ZTE Blade III (http://www.gsmarena....de_iii-4983.php) has the same adreno 200 as the skate but another cpu (qualcomm msm7227A, arm v7) and runs ICS (android v4.0.4) as default OS.

Posted · Report post

aagggggrrrrrr......

Posted · Report post

yes

I was being sarcastic we've had these for 5 months.

Posted · Report post

I was being sarcastic we've had these for 5 months.

ok i didnt know

Posted · Report post

I installed ColdfusionX CM9 build on my ZTE Skate (200mb tpt) and when i try to connect wi-fi it's not in range (before i connect signal streight is good. Help me please.

Posted · Report post

I installed ColdfusionX CM9 build on my ZTE Skate (200mb tpt) and when i try to connect wi-fi it's not in range (before i connect signal streight is good. Help me please.

Read the whole thread, or at least try to read a few posts higher. CM9 build is no longer supported. You should install C3C0's build of Paranoid Android, which has a toggle to return you into "standard CM9 modus" if you do not like Paranoid (although most people do prefer Paranoid interface).

http://www.modaco.com/topic/355346-romzte-skate-paranoid-android-cm9-tablet-ui-28102012

Very good ROM ... a must-install :)

Posted · Report post

Read the whole thread, or at least try to read a few posts higher. CM9 build is no longer supported. You should install C3C0's build of Paranoid Android, which has a toggle to return you into "standard CM9 modus" if you do not like Paranoid (although most people do prefer Paranoid interface).

http://www.modaco.co...let-ui-28102012

Very good ROM ... a must-install :)

I have same problem on C3C0's ROM :(

Posted · Report post

пожалуйста дайте ссылку эти не работает прошу к файлу

Posted (edited) · Report post

пожалуйста дайте ссылку эти не работает прошу к файлу

:)

Здесь ссылки на скачивание 28-06-12 cfx2 :)

http://db.tt/qTOKM3xR

Вечер друг, вам нужно сообщение

на английском языке :)

(Evening friend, you need to post in English )

Edited by plegdroid

Posted · Report post

а в этом видеозапись работает?????

Posted · Report post

а в этом видеозапись работает?????

No, video works in the ICS version of Paranoid Android, which also just plain CyanogenMod 9 (ICS)

Posted · Report post

в этом тоже не работает

Posted · Report post

в каком android 4.0.4 работает video recording для zte skate