[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest lrbpereira

Gallery problem is solved in 012 camera most likely also

Futher testing and the cpu isnt fixed yet. The cpu speed still stucks on 1400 :( 51, etc is not even used...

Can you look into it? Important mather.

Radio fm? Is it possible to get it back?

Edited by lrbpereira

Guest TripNRaVeR

Thanks Trip! Amazing as always.... How do you like the sound of a pint of beer? :D

I love it ^^

edit:

cpu IS fixed

Guest lrbpereira

I love it ^^

edit:

cpu IS fixed

Cpu isnt... Cant get freq less than 304mhz. And it stuck at 1400mhz almost all the time...

Guest TripNRaVeR

Cpu isnt... Cant get freq less than 304mhz. And it stuck at 1400mhz almost all the time...

It is fixed it correctly scales down NO PROBLEMS

It was just a permission setting in the kernel so dont know wth you are doing but that bug doesnt exist anymore

Guest lrbpereira

Big issue, baterry drain sucks if this is not fixed.

My phone stucks at 1400, cant get less than 304, only 1500... So sad at this moment

Guest lrbpereira

It was just a permission setting in the kernel so dont know wth you are doing but that bug doesnt exist anymore

Doing nothing.

It simple is so... Even on the definitions/performance if I underclock... the cpu doesnt go down.

If I go to setcpu I can unlock some cpu speeds from 1400 to 304 but no less than that. Thant the cpu unlocks from 1400, to min speeds of 304... If I rebbot stuck as 1400 again...

Sorry but this is not normal. Its the same thing that happend on 009. 008 no issue at all...

Guest salada

For me after installing 009,the CPU governor was set to Interactive. I changed it to On Demand. CPU Spy says min clock is 340Mhz. Settings > Performance > Processor says 102Mhz. Which one is correct? Using Interactive Governor resulted in CPU constantly at 1400Mhz.

Edited by salada

Guest TripNRaVeR

For me after installing 009,the CPU governor was set to Interactive. I changed it to On Demand. CPU Spy says min clock is 340Mhz. Settings > Performance > Processor says 102Mhz. Which one is correct? Using Interactive Governor resulted in CPU constantly at 1400Mhz.

As i said before flash the boot.img from the OP to fix it

Guest manwar25

Cpu issue still here also and the phone gets too hot while using it.

Guest Emmepi

008 had all frequencies enabled

009 stuck at 1400Mhz at boot, need Tuner to switch governor

010 can't descend below 340Mhz

Not tested test version...

Edited by Emmepi

Guest Pharoxx

Ill wait for the 0012 with all the fixes to do a clean install, trip will you please post it in the op so its easy to find? Thanks for your efforts :)

Guest Rajit

Is it recommended to restore apps with Titanium? Does it mess with any of the fixes?

Also, I'm currently on 007 (didn't get time to flash). Is it just me for whom the capacitive buttons don't light up?

Guest Pharoxx

I don't remember them ever lighting up even on stock, trip can you add an option to show the on screnn navigation bar? Like the galaxy nexus

Very first test on CM9 alpha 011 ; boot.img flashed ; full wipe ... I followed those step by step instructions but I didn't flash GApps

@volume issue : when I receive a call, I don't hear the ringtone : everything (phone ringtone, default notification, ) is in silence mode and there's no option to change it !! Even when the volume is pushed to max ... It's the same for the alarm sound. Silent mode is off.

@echo issue : I just made a 1 call test with the radio on "the other side", so it's difficult to judge on this single test, but I didn't hear any echo either on the HOX or on the other phone (G1)

@cpu : min / max CPU freq=102 / 1500 Mhz ; governor=ondemand ; current CPU freq = 340 when screen is on and I do nothing, jumps to 1500 Mhz when I touch the screen

@gps : not tested yet

EDIT : alpha 011 is a test version totally unusable in real life (no ringtone !!) ; I'm eagerly waiting for 012 ; in between, I'll going back to 010 in the morning as soon as I'll be able to confirm my status on the echo issue by calling a real person

EDIT 2 : min CPU freq is now 51 Mhz ; no other change ; I did the "fastboot erase cache" and rebooted a couple of times ... does it explain the change from the former min CPU set to 102Mhz ?

EDIT 3 : finally, no more echo !! :-)

Edited by a2b

Guest timtu

I tried 008 009 010 ,all of them are not stable,I guess because of the boot.img.010 gps doesn't work at all! 007 is stable.

Guest MeXii

Test version (011), flash boot.img, wipe, install + gapps:

Still echo problem

Only one message ringtone, no call ringtone.

Android service crash when I change alarm signal.

Edit: Wait!

Edited by MeXii

Guest Rajit
I don't remember them ever lighting up even on stock, trip can you add an option to show the on screnn navigation bar? Like the galaxy nexus

Of course they did light up on stock ROM. Using the light sensor, they used to light up only when the ambient light was below a certain level.

I am now on version 008.

Do I flash Test version 011 or wait for 012 tonight?

From my experiments :

- alpha 010 seems rather usable

- alpha 011 is not usable

Guest shrubbery

Hi Trip,

I have installed version 11 and note the following:

- Volume can now be changed during a call - Fantastic!

- Echo during phone call is gone

- CPU scales properly (as in v10)

- You cannot select a ringtone from within system settings. This isn't a problem for me as vibrate works and I use only this (I have a pet hate for phone ringtones)

- Everything else that worked in v10 seems to still work

- I haven't had any force closes

- I have restored all of my apps (app only, no data) using Titanium and everything is still working fine

Thanks for all of the great work in bringing this rom to us.

Guest Nightranger73
Hi Trip,

I have installed version 11 and note the following:

- Volume can now be changed during a call - Fantastic!

- Echo during phone call is gone

- CPU scales properly (as in v10)

- You cannot select a ringtone from within system settings. This isn't a problem for me as vibrate works and I use only this (I have a pet hate for phone ringtones)

- Everything else that worked in v10 seems to still work

- I haven't had any force closes

- I have restored all of my apps (app only, no data) using Titanium and everything is still working fine

Thanks for all of the great work in bringing this rom to us.

Confirmed. Only problem left is the media scanner thing, so no ringtone could be selected. Pretty annoying but making media scanner restart a couple of times I managed to get some ringtones available

To those reporting issues, I'd like to remember that if you don't provide logs it's pretty useless and TripNRaver too, as many devs (and I mean real devs, not Photoshop ones), he seems to follow the rule "if you didn't logcat it doesn't exist"

Edited by Nightranger73

Guest kryptoner

Confirmed. Only problem left is the media scanner thing, so no ringtone could be selected. Pretty annoying but making media scanner restart a couple of times I managed to get some ringtones available

To those reporting issues, I'd like to remember that if you don't provide logs it's pretty useless and TripNRaver too, as many devs (and I mean real devs, not Photoshop ones), he seems to follow the rule "if you didn't logcat it doesn't exist"

how do you manage to force media scanner to restart???

Guest Joel lock

temporary fix, just use mp3 ringtone maker, choose your preferred song and make it default notification or call notification

Guest n3ocort3x

Tested only 3 things in 011:

= echo issue and incall volume adjustment and both work... !

= CPU wont stuck @ 1400 MHz

Looking forward to 012 !

@Ibpereira

wich point of:

SETCpu and any other OC APP DONT Work ...

didn´t you get ?? I mentioned it in the thread over and over again...

Edited by n3ocort3x