[11-06] [ROM] CyanogenMod 9 - Endeavor Unleashed | 015

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest guitaristgba247

Install 012! :) Great ROM as usual!...

Gallery Problem fixed too..

Using as daily rom.

Thanks Trip!.. enjoy your beer ;D

Guest Samoht59

I have a prob, after having flashed, my screen turn black just after the end of the boot animation.

Edited by Samoht59

Guest rhalim

I have a prob, after having flashed, my screen turn black just after the end of the boot animation.

I've the same problem.

Guest apascual89

These are the steps you need to take and it will boot.

1.Download Rom & place in internal phone storage

2.Boot into fastboot & connect to pc

3.Erase cache typing command: fastboot erase cache

4.Flash boot.img that came in ROM Zip (or you can also dowload from OP) using command fastboot flash boot boot.img

5.Select hboot, then select recovery

6.In recovery wipe cache, wipe dalvik, wipe data (factory reset) & format system

7.Install Zip from sd card and choose the ROM you just downloaded.

8.Install Gapps

9.Reboot

10 Donate to TripNRaVer :D

Edited by apascual89

Guest icomdarknet

Thank you for the development of a rom as clean and smooth, I contribute to its development by paypal when the function wifi hotspot this functional to connect with my table.

sorry my english is so bad..

Guest apascual89

Do a full wipe

Do a full wipe

Trip I'm also getting camera fc when focusing on faces. Everthing else seems to be working perfect. I did a full wipe

Edited by apascual89

Guest apascual89

using command fastboot flash boot boot.img

and flashing wrong gapps can cause phone to not boot

Good catch on my typo. I edited my inspired tutorial!

Edited by apascual89

Guest lrbpereira

Even with the 10 steps, with a full clean wipe, the 012 cpu doesn´t go down of 340MHZ! It can do any speed up, and down only deepsleep...

50MHZ, 102MHZ, 208MHZ.. not possibile!

You have to look into this, on 008 and under cpu worked just fine :(

Can you look into the screen rotation also? Need a logcat?

Cheers

Edited by lrbpereira

Guest Rajit

Really excited by the 012 changelog.

Hoping that capacitive button lighting and rotation animations get fixed in future releases.

Awesome ROM!!!

Guest Pharoxx

hey i just flashed the 0012 and im stuck on "quietly brilliant" screen, tried the "fastbook erase cache" thing... didnt work.

i also flashed the boot.img from the op before i installed the rom, any ideas?

Guest n3ocort3x

I have to tell something to those who are always nagging about "little" problems:

Have you ever developed something ?? Or do you even no how "code" looks like or do you know what debugging means ?

What does it mean to build something from scratch ? (I´m ASM and C Coder)

I can´t belive that people nagging about screen rotation black screens and ****ing camera issues.The most important thing

in my view is that the phone and its most important components work and are stable. (For example the echo issue, or the 1.4GHz CPU bug)

Then you can focus on not so important things like the cam..

Please... before post... think.

@Trip

Thanks again for your effort and keep up the excellent work. I would like to spend you a beer but i can´t reach paypal.. seems to be down atm

Guest h00pyfr00d

I have to tell something to those who are always nagging about "little" problems:

Have you ever developed something ?? Or do you even no how "code" looks like or do you know what debugging means ?

What does it mean to build something from scratch ? (I´m ASM and C Coder)

I can´t belive that people nagging about screen rotation black screens and ****ing camera issues.The most important thing

in my view is that the phone and its most important components work and are stable. (For example the echo issue, or the 1.4GHz CPU bug)

Then you can focus on not so important things like the cam..

Please... before post... think.

@Trip

Thanks again for your effort and keep up the excellent work. I would like to spend you a beer but i can´t reach paypal.. seems to be down atm

This is why I hate the internet sometimes. So much conjecture and opinion.

People saying 'why don't you search'? when it would have been just as quick to write the answer; you're not going to change the culture of the forums by telling people things like this. If they use something and it goes wrong, they're going to ask questions or make people aware.

These ROMs are 'community' based. Granted Trip is doing loads of hard work for very little reward and we all appreciate that but these forums exist for the sole purpose of commenting on issues and experiences with the ROMs. That's their modus operandi.

Perhaps you'd be better suggesting people are more friendly or act more grateful rather than complaining about issues with a ROM which of course, they've not paid anything for but don't try and censor people who're drawing attention to issues and bug fix requirements which, in the end, benefit us all.

Maybe next time spend your energy logging a call with Paypay support...