[ROM] [AtomicMod] [ICS THEME]

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

Just one question from me plz, flashed rom testing it now , when i press dialer number 1 is much smaller then rest is that normal?

lol, dam.....

EDIT: just had a look, and its not like that for me... :blink:

Guest veloz46

Thank you very much for the rom friend!

The themes are installed separately?

Thank you very much! a great job. ;)

Edited by veloz46

Guest Yazim

Great work Tillaz.

I just installed the rom and it works great. Just one question thou.

I wanted to update Go Launcher and this wasn't possible.

Is there any way I can update? I had the most resent version and backed it up with

Go Backup but now i can't restore it.

Anyone have some idea. :unsure:

Guest tillaz

Great work Tillaz.

I just installed the rom and it works great. Just one question thou.

I wanted to update Go Launcher and this wasn't possible.

Is there any way I can update? I had the most resent version and backed it up with

Go Backup but now i can't restore it.

Anyone have some idea. ozzOCyQo69MyYzlIZNmyxdObC6PcpIGCIrY1nXOXLlu2ZMni2e2VaaFmgkBBXr2Mho7p8xYvnjOtrT4r0l+HB+R4cevsKvX2CROAFmVGB5qKsYK8yaHsmFoAFCnLTwkPdFBkhwWIYXBsYkJsRIivASxAQEGnae4SFOBsogEPOnAg80upqUnxwwMZCwAAAHdeJQBA4v8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

flash this

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/ddfe7456b9/

Guest rexneel

hi there,

everything seems ok for me..just wanted to know tillaz how do i get the gallery like in the cyanogen 9 mod. that gallery looks nice. may i know how to download and install that. ie from which place...thanks for the great work....ohh also one more thing...how can i change the battery and time icon on the status bar..is there a theme or way to do that...please do reply...thanks..

Edited by rexneel

Guest little pea

hi im new to the zte skate but how do i download atomicmod from solidfiles coz it keeps sayin 403 forrbidden????

And were can i download the blue atomicmod boot animation

Edited by little pea

Guest tillaz

hi there,

everything seems ok for me..just wanted to know tillaz how do i get the gallery like in the cyanogen 9 mod. that gallery looks nice. may i know how to download and install that. ie from which place...thanks for the great work....ohh also one more thing...how can i change the battery and time icon on the status bar..is there a theme or way to do that...please do reply...thanks..

flash this

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/8eb816834b/

Guest Der_Floo

@ tillaz

i sold my skate and now i have an htc one x..:) i buy it for 200 € i think it is wonderful :D do you like to port atomic to one X ?! :D its a great rom and i miss it :)

Guest jfmartins

Hi tillaz , nice work , tanks for all your effort !!

Been using this rom for 2 weeks and everything ok but now i can´t get no sound from speaker , no ring , but when i receive a call i can ear the other person and vice-versa

Can it bee some misconfiguration on the phone cause mi kid started playing with it ( iknow, my bad ) something about dolby mobile??

I tryed a fresh install, format everything and still no sound . Can anyone help ??

Thanks

Guest tillaz

Thanks Zillaz for your quick respons but the zip doesn't seem to work. I get an error

Says "E:Error in /sdcard/launcher-update-fix.zip (Status 0)

that's an error on the sdcard, delete the .zip, rename it, then re add it

Guest TouchyAndalou

There's a setup wizard apk in this ROM, but it doesn't give you the option to set things up on first boot. Is this intentional or a bug?

Guest TouchyAndalou

Just found a small bug... after watching a video and exiting the player, the last music track you were listening to starts playing again.

Guest tillaz

Just found a small bug... after watching a video and exiting the player, the last music track you were listening to starts playing again.

yeah, thats the skate not been fully compatible with google music.. only seems to happen on the skate :huh:

i resigned the media centre app from huawei g300 to work on all phones, could give it a try

its like the iphone music app if you tap the album cover it flips over with all songs in that album, best iv seen so far really...

http://www.solidfile...m/d/295aa6615b/ install like a normal apk

if people like it i will make a package that removes google music & add this to system

Guest zen_2610

@TILLAZZ

BIG THANKS

When are we having the tutorial to remove the chinese thing from the lock screen and when will the new themes be added please Tillaz ?

Guest tillaz

There's a setup wizard apk in this ROM, but it doesn't give you the option to set things up on first boot. Is this intentional or a bug?

its not a bug, i disabled it because its useless, and caused the problem with the status bar on first boot

Guest Yazim

that's an error on the sdcard, delete the .zip, rename it, then re add it

Hi Tillaz,

Did everthing you said, downloaded it again, renamed and installed again but keeps saying there's an error in the zip.

I put it in another map on the SD card but always with the same result.

The file is already downloaded 64 times so is there anyone who has the same problem.

Are there other users who have had the same problem.

Is there a way to make the rom without Go launcher so i put it myself and update when there is an update.

Thanx anyway.

Guest Haxorg
Hi Tillaz,

Did everthing you said, downloaded it again, renamed and installed again but keeps saying there's an error in the zip.

I put it in another map on the SD card but always with the same result.

The file is already downloaded 64 times so is there anyone who has the same problem.

Are there other users who have had the same problem.

Is there a way to make the rom without Go launcher so i put it myself and update when there is an update.

Thanx anyway.

Are you 100% sure you don't have a defective mSD card? Have you tried another mSD card?