[ROMs] [gen1/gen2] Various 2.3.x roms for ZTE Racer

Guest equiliym

Guest equiliym

im not really doing any porting since i have to move to a new home in 5 days and i dont have a home to move to.. so im kind of busy irl searching for a place to live.. maybe racerboy can check into it

Guest Rahulsingh190
im not really doing any porting since i have to move to a new home in 5 days and i dont have a home to move to.. so im kind of busy irl searching for a place to live.. maybe racerboy can check into it
it's okay.....racer boy can u do something..if u have time.. Edited by Rahulsingh190

Guest Rahulsingh190

Equiliym can u guide me to make liquid rom for our racer..just give me the steps ..It will be great help for me...

Edited by Rahulsingh190

Guest GuyOverThere

Guyoverthere can u port the rom...

Sorry :( I don't know much about editing framework-res and systemUI (never researched much about it either) so I can't make ports like that yet

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Rahulsingh190

Equiliym i saw an official ics release for some xperia phone & with 2.6.32 kernel..wish we can also run ics on the present kernel....:(

Edited by Rahulsingh190

Guest Rahulsingh190
i dont really port anymore but i can take a look when im free, can you give me a link of latest mokee? also what fcs?
the link is this " http://goo.im/devs/C3C0/MoKeeOS/mokeeos-v1.10-multilanguage-blade-20120725.zip" its for blade with this i updated ur old mokee port ...it's working really awesome ..except when i want to use stock dialer i get android.acore.process stops working..so i use rocket dialer ..& i am only able to use calling feature..if i use phone.apk from ur older port..also i want to what is our phones SD card block. ..& can u make a guide for how to update from the official releases from cynogenmod..& how to port different roms to our racer..i tried using guides on the net but it doesn't work....

Guest equiliym

>>The file you requested was not found

im not sure blade port would look good on racer due to hdpi screen, i think i ported mokee from wildfire or click or hero, forgot that.. as for official releases, you can either compile from source thus making it somewhat unofficial since they dont support racer, you have to edit sources on your own.. or just port from blade by replacing proprietary files needed for running on racer.. you can check this thread for compiling from sources by GuyOverThere

edit: and yeah, phone.apk needs to be decompiled and fixed, i think it has a problem with twelvekeydialer.xml if i remember correctly when you port it over on racer

Edited by equiliym

Guest Rahulsingh190
>>The file you requested was not found

im not sure blade port would look good on racer due to hdpi screen, i think i ported mokee from wildfire or click or hero, forgot that.. as for official releases, you can either compile from source thus making it somewhat unofficial since they dont support racer, you have to edit sources on your own.. or just port from blade by replacing proprietary files needed for running on racer.. you can check this thread for compiling from sources by GuyOverThere

edit: and yeah, phone.apk needs to be decompiled and fixed, i think it has a problem with twelvekeydialer.xml if i remember correctly when you port it over on racer

i downloaded from one of blades forum on the modaco.. i know blade is hdpi & our racer is ldpi but its working awesome..

Guest equiliym

what do you mean separately? it comes in gapps pack, you just flash it.. if the whole pack isnt working, try different one, get it from cm wiki or raceroms if that site is up

• 2 weeks later...
Guest equiliym

there was deadlinks kitchen with 2-3 roms in it, something builder.ru site, check out older threads or check 4pda.ru forum for that.. but i think thats out of date since it used like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay old builds from like 6 months ago