[ROMs] [gen1/gen2] Various 2.3.x roms for ZTE Racer

Guest equiliym

Guest equiliym

yeah i decided to port that one too since i never saw anyone do it for racer, mostly themed cm7 with lewa/ligux and miui so far so there we go, bunch of new roms

Guest equiliym

everything should be working alright, i didnt test it much since i was doing it all fast and needed my phone so i was just flash>boots>looks alright>restore backup

Guest Rahulsingh190

Equiliym have a look at this page

It has partial working android 3.0 for our racer but its only for gen 2 ...it would be good if it is further developed & made to work on gen 1 also..

Edited by Rahulsingh190

Guest equiliym

Equiliym have a look at this page http://www.modaco.co...id-30-in-racer/

It has partial working android 3.0 for our racer but its only for gen 2 ...it would be good if it is further developed & made to work on gen 1 also..

honeycomb is sadly not open source so there will hardly be more progress than it already is :(

Guest Rahulsingh190

At least is there a possibility to get it run on gen 1...if its possible(& if u have time) please do it... people with gen 1 racer will also get a taste of it...

Edited by Rahulsingh190

Guest equiliym

yes it is, it boots but it doesnt work, no signal, no wifi, no bt etc etc, you can just scroll menus and stuff to see what it looks like on ldpi screen

Guest Rahulsingh190

And by the way Equiliym ....there is a android 3.0 for the blade available. ..so may be it will be rather easy to port the rom from blade to racer ...isn't it...and of course ...it would be better than any of the 2.3.7 rom

Guest equiliym

there are no proprietary files for racer above 2.3.7 so all after cm7, i cant make it work and lack the knowledge to write files myself

Guest equiliym

trust me, i tried.. im bored with 2.3.x too, i tried every single thing i could think of porting including 3.0 and 4.0.x, all failed >.>

Guest Rahulsingh190

At least till the time ...someone with good luck successfully makes 3.0 or 4.0 ....we need to be satisfied with 2.3 only.....:(

Guest Rahulsingh190

Yes its a recovery ... .it would good if we get a new type of recovery.....isn't, it :D

Edited by Rahulsingh190