[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest satanovsyn

Clean install done with 230MB system partition. System = 207MB.

Youtube nice HQ working. :):):)

Performance OK.

Little glitchess when switch on apps.

1 time not enough place for installation, but after clean dalvik and cache is ok.

Glitchess during kill operation.

Lot of glitches during recording videos and in process of starting Camera and Recordings.

And also for battery icon settings:

Circle = hidden

Circle with perc = line

Hidden = circle with percentage

This is for now

Edited by satanovsyn

Guest satanovsyn

I made my own zip by TPT.

Open your TPT helper and choose:

1. Create yor own TPT

2. After choose unchanged in popup table => ok

3. Now write 3 (it is cache in MB) => ok

4. Write 230 for system => ok

5. After TPT will create yor zip file and TPT will place it to /image/ folder.

Turn off your phone and pres and hold +vol menu button power button. Image will flash your partition.

ALL DATA WILL BE LOST!!!!!! (Except sdcard)

Got it down to 191MB total after removing the Calendar apk, the CM Wallpapers apk and all the ringtones from the ROM.

I am using my own sound file for ringtones. I use the Google Calendar app from the market. And I don't care much for the CM wallpapers...

Guest Wondrej

Iam thinking that maybe I done goofed up, when installing the latest rom, do I need to do full wipe? I wiped dalvik and /system. Maybe it wasn't enough :( I had 11/10 rom before

Guest Dio-Genes

Hi Wondrej, I'm always doing a complete clean up: Wipe Data and User, wipe cache partition, wipe Dalvik and format system.

It takes it's time to reinstall all Apps and the whole configuration an profile settings, but I guess it's worth it.

Guest Wondrej

Hi Wondrej, I'm always doing a complete clean up: Wipe Data and User, wipe cache partition, wipe Dalvik and format system.

It takes it's time to reinstall all Apps and the whole configuration an profile settings, but I guess it's worth it.

And do the latest rom work for you without any glitches and do all the apps work (like viber and such?)

Here a short report from me for the new version from the 19th of november:

goodies:

it is very fast and stable

very low glitches - almost on a forced close of an app

smooth gui

camera with photo works great (preview screen now much smoother than previous versions)

nice backgrounds and sounds

hq on youtube is unbelivable!

maps etc. working fast and fine without gps-patch!

gap's:

glitches on video-preview in camera app

player in galerie is more lagging and slow on playback

gui and behavior is a very,very little bit slower than previous version (can this caused in tpt with 2mb cache and 230mb system? or in different sheduler from i/o?)

goggle now not working

some google apps not working

little more battery draining (by sheduler maybe?)

misc./suggestion:

it would be nice to have the gapps working proper and also the google now

also it would be nice to have an working flash but it is also ok as it is

remarks:

install is rather rough and difficulty because update is not working propper due to memory-lag (on update i can't mount with link2sd the install-partition). it is necessary to use tpt, but in my opinion this version has the requirement to go stable and in the future maybe to go on a final 4.1.

maybe we should start talking about a new tread with "[CM 10.1]"????

thank you so much for this rare materpiece of work and development

cu

Fsc1

Edited by Fsc1

Guest Dio-Genes

And do the latest rom work for you without any glitches and do all the apps work (like viber and such?)

Hi, nearly the same as Fsc1 describes. But all in all working like a charm and the battery life is great.

Big thanks again to tilal.

Guest Wondrej

Hi, nearly the same as Fsc1 describes. But all in all working like a charm and the battery life is great.

Big thanks again to tilal.

Ok, I'll probably do the full wipe then and see what it does. Thanks

Guest unomesmo

Screenshot option lost in power-off menu?

Playstore a bit slow connecting... Rest seems to work fine for me in a clean installation.

Thanks for this awesome rom!

Screenshot option lost in power-off menu?

Playstore a bit slow connecting... Rest seems to work fine for me in a clean installation.

Thanks for this awesome rom!

Settings-system-power menu and then check screenshots. How you install play store,what version?You say that works for you.

Guest unomesmo

Settings-system-power menu and then check screenshots. How you install play store,what version?You say that works for you.

Thank you very much...

I have formated system, installed last build and the last gapp striped from the first post... then i did a factory wipe (all in recovery menu) then started phone...

The Market got updated itself.. it worked ok.. then I've integrated update to system with link2sd, and still working...

I hope works for you

Late to the party but.. HQ YouTube is working? Lalit, amazing stuff! Will flash soon, been away from flashing scene for Skate for a while, hoping to jump onto a Nexus 4 when I can :)

Guest satanovsyn
Does somebody have a real solution for play store?

Yes, create with TPT - minimum 220MB space for system and after flash new build from the fist page and also gapps

Edited by satanovsyn

Guest unomesmo

Yes, create with TPT - minimum 220MB space for system and after flash new build from the fist page and also gapps

Or.. delete Trebuchet.apk and add another launcher as ZEAM Launcher (300kb) and edit LATINIME (keyboard) and delete languages you don't use.. deleting CMwalpapers and Livewallpapers... (.apk are zip files)

I use a 200MB TPT and 2mb CACHE with no problems..

For example:

My LatinIME.apk is only 1,9MB.. only main and main-ES dictionary in /res/raw

ZEAM launcher is only for system.. then I install Holo Launcher from market..

Edited by unomesmo

Guest Skate Away

edit LATINIME (keyboard) and delete languages

My LatinIME.apk is only 1,9MB.. only main and main-ES dictionary

Hi,

what's the difference between EN and ES ?

What else did you delete to get it down to 1.9mb ?

Is it ok to delete res/xml ? or is some of the stuff in there needed ?

All the XML folders seem to have mostly foreign stuff in them ?

Cheers....

:)

Guest SteveCl

Well, the graphical glitches are still present in newest build, also it apears that many of my apps are gone and I'll need to redownload them. don't know why.

More feedback tomorow :)

MAJOR issue, with this build, many apps now say that they are not compatible with this version and I can't install them, tho I had them installed before. Apps like google goggles, viber and many many more :/ (is it possible they are not compatible with 4.1.2?)

Tilal - although the ROM is really good and its nice to have You Tube working in HQ - I have the same issue as Wondrej. Many of my applications are now shown as incompatible with this ROM. A fix would be much appreciated when you can find the time. Thanks again for all your excellant work on this.