[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest felystar

It is not advisable. You can move everything, just "data " is not.

Yeah I mean move apps with data. So I can take out the "No free space" or whatever it says.

Guest creedence

Yeah I mean move apps with data. So I can take out the "No free space" or whatever it says.

Where is this option "move app with data" ? Or do you mean: app2sd native method?

post-949443-13551949762321_thumb.jpg

Guest Scybalon

I made my own zip by TPT.

Open your TPT helper and choose:

1. Create yor own TPT

2. After choose unchanged in popup table => ok

3. Now write 3 (it is cache in MB) => ok

4. Write 230 for system => ok

5. After TPT will create yor zip file and TPT will place it to /image/ folder.

Turn off your phone and pres and hold +vol menu button power button. Image will flash your partition.

ALL DATA WILL BE LOST!!!!!! (Except sdcard)

I am sorry to use this thread, but I don't know if I have these problems because of the OS (I seriously doubt that) or if TPT is not working for me.

I did everything like described above. Everything worked fine except the last part where I turn off / restart my phone and the image should flash my partition.

I seriously have no clue at all why it is not working. Any suggestions? (do you need any more information?)

Guest satanovsyn

Turn of phone and start it with 3 buttons combination. If phone will normally boot, that you made mistake somewhere in tpt.

Check if your "image" folder is present on root of your sdcard (with some files inside)

Please write here every step what you did in TPT.

Edited by satanovsyn

Guest Gerycard

I am sorry to use this thread, but I don't know if I have these problems because of the OS (I seriously doubt that) or if TPT is not working for me.

I did everything like described above. Everything worked fine except the last part where I turn off / restart my phone and the image should flash my partition.

I seriously have no clue at all why it is not working. Any suggestions? (do you need any more information?)

So that's your problem which is mine too..

In this chase, you have to delete the unnecessary apps and ringtones from the rom, and the gapps package to fit your partition!

Edited by Gerycard

Guest Scybalon

Thank you all for your replies!

Turn of phone and start it with 3 buttons combination. If phone will normally boot, that you made mistake somewhere in tpt.

Check if your "image" folder is present on root of your sdcard (with some files inside)

Please write here every step what you did in TPT.

My steps:

1. Create own TPT

2. Select "Unchanged"

3. Recovery: ClockworkMod v4.0.1.5

4. Cache: 3MB

5. System: 230MB

6. Wait for TPT Helper to finish creating the files

7. Turn off Phone

8. Remove Battery

9. Insert Battery

10. Switch on Phone holding: Menu & +Volume & SwitchON

11. I can see the green android logo instead of the text which I am supposed to see

Thank you for your help!

------- Edit

After 6)

• Check /image

I get the following results:

Checked Files: 4

Correct MD5 Checksum: 2

Missing Files: 0

appsboot.mbn No match

appsboothd.mbn Match

partition.mbn Match

partition_ztw.mbn No Match

Ok I just found this in an other thread:

You don't need to use the check image option after making a TPT with custom partition sizes. That option downloads the files, checks the md5sums and then edits those 2 to give the sizes you wanted. As they have been changed, the md5sums are different from those listed in the nandroid.md5 file, so they won't match anymore if you use check image. Once it tells you the TPT has been built, you can just start it from there.

Edited by Scybalon

Guest felystar

Where is this option "move app with data" ? Or do you mean: app2sd native method?

post-949443-13551949762321_thumb.jpg

Applications and Applications Data

Edited by felystar

Guest creedence

All right! You're using the modified version of S2E. Chosen is "mount as ext4". That is why you have problems. Your sd card is "ext3". Now take the normal S2E of Play store . Mount as ext4 not choose. Try it this way.

Guest felystar
All right! You're using the modified version of S2E. Chosen is "mount as ext4". That is why you have problems. Your sd card is "ext3". Now take the normal S2E of Play store . Mount as ext4 not choose. Try it this way.

Actually un Settings, the option "mount as ext4" is not chosen. And, I cant install the Play store version, because I have CfX2

Guest SteveCl

GPS Problem. Although this is a great ROM and I'm very grateful for all tilal's work on it - I've had a long standing problem with GPS that I thought might be helpful to bring to the attention on the developers. The problem is that when I use GPS in several applications (Goggle Maps, My Tracks and Copilot) some part of the process gets stuck on when you exit the application and turn off GPS. It prevents the phone from going into deep sleep. I get a message in the notification drawer about the GPS fix that can't be swiped off. The only way to get the phone back to normal is a full reboot. Otherwise I find a few hours later that the battery is flat.

I had this problem with CFX1 and CFX2. I've tried a complete reinstall (including all wipes and reformating the SD card) - but the problem persists.

Interestingly, I've switched for the time being to Paranoid Android CM9 and GPS works properly on that ROM.

Does anyone else have this problem or have any suggestions for a solution, please?

Edited by SteveCl

Guest Ritvesh

Hello fellows,

I would like to ask you, is there anyway to remove the cursor type from this cm10 ROM.

I am really having difficulty to navigate around in the ROM.

Thank you. :)

Guest plegdroid
Hello fellows,

I would like to ask you, is there anyway to remove the cursor type from this cm10 ROM.

I am really having difficulty to navigate around in the ROM.

Thank you. :)

afternoon mate is your skate a sfr staraddict?