[JB] [CM10] ColdFusionX 2 for the ZTE Skate [UPDATED - 19/11]

Guest tilal6991

Guest slgh2005

It's not a setting. It's part of the OS that you don't need to worry about unless you're a developer.

Yes, that is a bug.

Ok. Thanks your answer .

Guest 24KiFly24

I need a little help:) I installed this rom (came back from cfx3) and i didn't find any solution to play store(frequently stop). I try to search everywhere but I wasn't suceessful. Thx(:

Guest Medvemaci

Hello

I'm having a bit of problem with my google play. The problem is that it doen't exist.

I did reinstal the mod and the gaap. format almost every single thing I can with recovery.

But the app doesn't seem to work. try to download an apk or another zip file. still not working.

It works with the normal stock(2.3.5) android backup. but not with this mod.

Is there any solution to this problem? or am I doing something wrong?

ps. I'm kind of a newbie in these kind of things

Guest omegavesko

Hello

I'm having a bit of problem with my google play. The problem is that it doen't exist.

I did reinstal the mod and the gaap. format almost every single thing I can with recovery.

But the app doesn't seem to work. try to download an apk or another zip file. still not working.

Could you check how big your /system partition is? it probably isn't big enough.

Guest Medo3G

Hello

Get ParanoidJelly it's basicly CM10 but with PA stuff and it's better

for this ROM you need to get a bigger TPT, check a few pages back to see how to do it

Guest omegavesko

Get ParanoidJelly it's basicly CM10 but with PA stuff and it's better

for this ROM you need to get a bigger TPT, check a few pages back to see how to do it

He could also try CFX3, that requires a much smaller /system partition.

Guest Medvemaci

In CFX2, the one that I instal from recovery (zip file), It doesn't even show up in the aplication menu. The one that I downloaded from a site, (normal google play 10) and intalled this from the file manager (as an apk), this one appeared in the application list but as soon as I opened it I got a message say "Unfortunately Google Play Store has stopped."

But anyway I try your guys solutions and thanks for the help! I really appreciate it!

Guest plegdroid
hey guys, whats going on, is this thread still alive? 3 days without a single post? :(

evening mate. yes we've moved on a bit :D

have a look @ cfx3

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/359990-[androidarmv6]-[4.2]-ColdFusionX-3-[CM10.1]-[updated---06/01]

or paranoidjelly

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/360020-[ROM][skate]-ParanoidJelly---ParanoidAndroid-2.53/CM10---Android-4.1.2-(10/01/2013)

:)

Edited by plegdroid

• 2 weeks later...
Guest omegavesko

Is there going a update for this rom? and im aware of progress on cfx3 :D :D

Nope. Final build, all development had been moved to CFX3.

Honestly, if you're already using this ROM, there's very little reason not to move to ParanoidJelly or CFX3.

Guest Klintonola2j

I just flashed this rom after installing tpt helper and skate v2a.zip and everything is fine except i can't find the play store app

I reflashed the gapps but still same problem any help?

Guest skywalkerctu

I just flashed this rom after installing tpt helper and skate v2a.zip and everything is fine except i can't find the play store app

I reflashed the gapps but still same problem any help?

I don't see any reason not to move on to cfx3...