[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Rattonboy

umm..guys, how can i add/change themes on this rom?

go into settings under interface choose themes, there you can apply or change theme. download themes online or from play store. hope this helps ;)

Guest ALiiSTAiR

This is the first ROM I've installed over another custom ROM, I installed R2 from stock last week and have now updated to R3. When I updated I did a full wipe, was this necessary? because it seems alot of effort to re-install everything, or is there an easier way. Thanks.

This is the first ROM I've installed over another custom ROM, I installed R2 from stock last week and have now updated to R3. When I updated I did a full wipe, was this necessary? because it seems alot of effort to re-install everything, or is there an easier way. Thanks.
settings > about phone > cm updates

Guest Frankish
I cant upload photos to instagram :( Its the only and most important thing that its not working on this app

Instagram works fine if you disable advanced camera option.

Guest sashko69

Did anyone notice, I dare to say, dramatical improvement in video recording? In RC1 it was so poor it wasn't worth mentioning, in RC2 I didn't even bother to try it, but RC3 makes GREAT videos! I've tried recording some TV program and it was 640*480 in almost 29fps,which is really excellent. Framerate is confirmed on PC (GSpot). RC3 is a keeper on my G300.

Anyway to stop the phone from closing a message conversation everytime I send a text? Also on Whatsapp it closes the contacts list soon as i try to open it. Sorry if its been asked a million times.

Guest merchan

Did anyone notice, I dare to say, dramatical improvement in video recording? In RC1 it was so poor it wasn't worth mentioning, in RC2 I didn't even bother to try it, but RC3 makes GREAT videos! I've tried recording some TV program and it was 640*480 in almost 29fps,which is really excellent. Framerate is confirmed on PC (GSpot). RC3 is a keeper on my G300.

I think the recording was working fine. The video playback on the gallery was the issue. Daz fixed video decoding in R3.

Edited by merchan

does anyone stil notice random reboots? :unsure:

I have, but it's very very rare. When it does happen, the phone usually starts to lock up and go sluggish before the reboot.

Guest tcpaulh

does anyone stil notice random reboots? :unsure:

Had one while downloading 200MB file over wifi. Not replicated so far. Only tried one more time and it worked.

Guest Andymac1969

I have seen loads of posts on here about the ROM eating the battery when using 3G, so I have just tried a highly unscientific experiment.

I fully charged the battery today to 100%, within seconds it was down to 92%, I understand about the safety setting etc, so initial drop to be expected, the WIFI has been off all the time, the mobile signal around here is very flakey at the best of times (just on a side note, is anyone else experiencing a real drop in signal on Orange or T Mobile since they launched EE? I know ours has gone useless now)

The battery only dropped around 10% over 8 1/2 hours, minimal use, I then ran Tune In Radio over the 3G signal for around 10 minutes, and the battery dropped 14%, not scientific but it does seem a heavy drain in a short period, maybe the calculations to work out the % are wrong? I have no idea.

I enclose the pictures, just to confirm the time and %

I should say that I find the ROM faultless in use, no reboots, crashes etc

Andrew

post-407498-0-87799900-1353969334_thumb.

post-407498-0-38245700-1353969343_thumb.

post-407498-0-41321600-1353969354_thumb.

post-407498-0-00042700-1353969368_thumb.

Edited by Andymac1969

Guest Ludak021

I think the recording was working fine. The video playback on the gallery was the issue. Daz fixed video decoding in R3.

It was working in ~12-15fps even on GB roms not to mention ICS roms. It was unusable really (at least for me). 30fps (29) now. Good luck cocking that into stock+ :P

Edited by Ludak021