[ICS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

I'm currently running your Stock+ and installed that and set the incall volume steps to 100 and now my G300 won't boot and is stuck in the booting animation. Any tips on how to fix it?

You made a nandroid backup, right? If not then I'm not sure, I've not heard of this app causing a rom not to boot. Maybe check the dev thread I linked to see if anyone else has experienced this.

Guest doveman

You made a nandroid backup, right? If not then I'm not sure, I've not heard of this app causing a rom not to boot. Maybe check the dev thread I linked to see if anyone else has experienced this.

I've got a backup in CWM dated 9-12 but I'm not sure if that's of Stock+ or CM9.1 before I swapped to Stock+. Maybe I can use Advanced Restore to only restore boot or system to avoid losing my settings, etc?

Is it worth trying clearing the Dalvik Cache, wiping the Cache partition or wipe data/factory reset. Obviously the last is rather drastic and will lose all my settings, installed apps, etc so I'd rather avoid having to do that if possible.

I'll post in that forum as well though, although I can't post in that thread as I need 10+ posts so I'll ask in the Q&A section.

I've got a backup in CWM dated 9-12 but I'm not sure if that's of Stock+ or CM9.1 before I swapped to Stock+. Maybe I can use Advanced Restore to only restore boot or system to avoid losing my settings, etc?

Is it worth trying clearing the Dalvik Cache, wiping the Cache partition or wipe data/factory reset. Obviously the last is rather drastic and will lose all my settings, installed apps, etc so I'd rather avoid having to do that if possible.

I'll post in that forum as well though, although I can't post in that thread as I need 10+ posts so I'll ask in the Q&A section.

It is always worth trying a cache & davlik wipe because that never hurts. A factory reset would almost certainly get you up and running but as you say, that is quite drastic.

Edited by Cyda

Guest doveman

Wiping the cache and dalvik hasn't helped. I reckon where I might have gone wrong is when Volume+ asked for root permission I gave it but didn't tick Remember, so maybe it's needing it when booting but can't ask me for it.

Anyway, I don't desperately need the phone today so I'll hold off doing a factory reset in case someone comes up with something less drastic.

Guest sashko69

My mistake, I was talking about sound in the handset (conversation speaker), not headset (headphones). Anyway, this app has In-call settings and looks like it did the job. Thanks!

I tried to update My Phone but there is no update Available . So How can I update My phone . Thx (:

The stock ICS ROMs listed in this thread perhaps? Please read the instructions and be sure of what you are doing before doing it! :)

http://www.modaco.com/topic/359033-compilationlist-romskernelsrecoverysmodstutorialsoriginal-firmware-updated-1012/

Hi all.

I have a problem with battery when using this rom.

I have g300 only 3 weeks but when I go sleep (my phone = 100% battery) and when i wake up battery status show only 70% O.o

Wifi, 3g and another stuff disabled... Whats wrong ?

hello people,

thanks for this rom, it's quite nice. I have this problem with calendar app. In Infusion i exported calendar events and in this rom i can't import because i don't have that option. it's a vcs file and i also have an ics file. how do i import it? is there any calendar app that supports vcs or ics that can import the file?

thanks

Edited by ncnm

Guest Upayidance

omg this new Cm10 is amazing, i think my 3g crash is fixed too!!! What i noticed tho is the status bar freezing and i cant pull the notification drawer down, having to reboot to get it bk. I cant set a mobile transfer limit either.

Apart from that super smooth phone now :D Miss my camera D:

Guest Applefruit500

This is excellent. Loads of useful features. One thing that would make it better is to be able to set a live wallpaper (and normal wallpaper) on the apps/widget page.

Guest kiteboywales

Couldn't sign into google when first starting the phone - so going back to CM9

Would try to sign in and it just goes back to previous screen - like the browser is crashing almost - this is with 2step verification and the latest cm10 build

Edited by kiteboywales