• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[MOD] Battery Circle mods for CM9 R5 [updated 1/12]

50 posts in this topic

Posted

That's a bad image and hard to see but I have added something similar to the first post...

post-923750-0-80304100-1354324363_thumb.

Thanks so much :D +1

Posted

Bug report:

For some reason, there is a huge gap on both sides of the battery. Also, the percentage alignment is a little off.

post-969101-13543926650749_thumb.jpg

Posted

Bug report:

For some reason, there is a huge gap on both sides of the battery. Also, the percentage alignment is a little off.

I didn't create the artwork, so not much I can do about that sorry, that's just 'how it is' on that version.

Posted (edited)

Updated for R4.

Edit: and R5. :P

Edited by Cyda

Posted

Gotta love your work cyda, thanks !!!!

Posted (edited)

@ Cyda

I got a request, but ONLY if you have the time and you feel like doing it. Could you make one of these with bigger numbers, please? My 50 yr old eyes, can't make these out, nor the original ones for that matter. And, I don't think the CM font adjustment helps this, cause I already have it on large :P

Ta, Bill

EDIT: Don't sweat it, I found away to make it better. Just realised that the CM Cobalt theme was making it too small. At least I can see it now with glasses, where before: no way. Cheers

Edited by Colossae3.23

Posted (edited)

Here is a new one with very large numbers... maybe too large even. lol

post-923750-0-65433200-1354543282_thumb.

Download : here

Edited by Cyda

Posted

Thanks for doing the smooth circle mod, now that's one app less to install :-)

Posted

nooo, not too big, just right. Thanks loads

Posted

this mod is only working for me with the system/stock theme. Is that everyone's experience as well? I'm guess that the other CM9 themes override this mod? Funny thing is when plugged in to USB the mod shows, unplug it and it reverts back to the theme icon...

Posted

Themes will override the mod in the same way that they override the the default icons.

Posted

Any chance you can port these mods over to CM10 (JB)? If not, how easy is it to port them? Thanks!

Posted

Will this work on RC3 too, or just RC5?

Posted

Just R5, using it with any other version may lead to things not working.

Posted

@ Cyda

Sorry, to be off topic, but I can't pm you and need a little help. Can you please have a look at this post and see if you can advise?

Thanks

Posted (edited)

@ Cyda

Sorry, to be off topic, but I can't pm you and need a little help. Can you please have a look at this post and see if you can advise?

Thanks

http://www.modaco.co...g-call-problem/

Yeah, I turned off PM's because I was getting so many 'tech support' requests. I don't mind helping the forum regulars at all but when you have users with 0 posts who repeatedly PM you asking how to do the most basic things, and then even when you do advise they don't listen, or as was the case with one guy, you get PM'd and called a "f*cking piece of sh*t" because you don't answer him in a time he deems acceptable.

Anyway, I've replied to your thread but I'm not much help really, sorry.

Edited by Cyda

Posted

Yeah, I turned off PM's because I was getting so many 'tech support' requests. I don't mind helping the forum regulars at all but when you have users with 0 posts who repeatedly PM you asking how to do the most basic things, and then even when you do advise they don't listen, or as was the case with one guy, you get PM'd and called a "f*cking piece of sh*t" because you don't answer him in a time he deems acceptable.

Anyway, I've replied to your thread but I'm not much help really, sorry.

I thought as much. Thanks

Posted (edited)

Hi Cyda, didn't care to apply the battery mods on previous releases of CM9, but now after updating to R6 thought it might be nice to try one or two. But in OP is stated they are not compatible yet. Any chance this can be done in the near future? I can survive without them - so no need to hurry ^_^ Cheers!

Edited by wouterbeer

Posted

Hi Cyda, didn't care to apply the battery mods on previous releases of CM9, but now after updating to R6 thought it might be nice to try one or two. But in OP is stated they are not compatible yet. Any chance this can be done in the near future? I can survive without them - so no need to hurry ^_^ Cheers!

Easiest way to get circle mods with CM9/CM10 is with this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1681658

You don't need to worry about redoing it after each update.

Posted

Thanks for that - worked like a charm!

Posted

Just saying, tested it with R6 and it seems to work fine

Posted (edited)

Just saying, tested it with R6 and it seems to work fine

It may appear to work fine but you'll be using an important system file from R5 so any bugs relating to that file that were fixed in R6 will be reintroduced.

The better option is to use this: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1681658

Edited by Cyda

Posted

I see, thanks for that :)