[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest merchan

Overclocking?

I find this ROM amazing. Very fast. Issues? None for me, that I haven't already seen documented here. The odd freezing with the browser and lack of an FM phone (FM radio version 2.1 doesn't work for me.)

Wishes: Can anyone provide some guidance as to appropriate over clocking settings? Which CPU governor (and maybe why?) etc...

Love the CM wallpapers (the visual component is very important to me,) but then I find the standard google icons a bit childlike set against a subtle or artistic wallpaper. I'd love some inspired icons. Like oriental. Use of gold. Something arabic in flavor.

Great ROM.

I recommend changing the minimum cpu speed to 320Mhz like it is in stock roms because 245Mhz set in this rom is a bit low and can cause phone unlock lag. For maximum speed I use 1152Mhz but some people are using 1190Mhz and 1228Mhz. From my experience 1228Mhz and above the phone may become unstable and slower.

Edited by merchan

Overclocking?

I find this ROM amazing. Very fast. Issues? None for me, that I haven't already seen documented here. The odd freezing with the browser and lack of an FM phone (FM radio version 2.1 doesn't work for me.)

Wishes: Can anyone provide some guidance as to appropriate over clocking settings? Which CPU governor (and maybe why?) etc...

Love the CM wallpapers (the visual component is very important to me,) but then I find the standard google icons a bit childlike set against a subtle or artistic wallpaper. I'd love some inspired icons. Like oriental. Use of gold. Something arabic in flavor.

Great ROM.

FM Radio has been solved!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=13379669

Guest bluecjh

I recommend changing the minimum cpu speed to 320Mhz like it is in stock roms because 245Mhz set in this rom is a bit low and can cause phone unlock lag. For maximum speed I use 1152Mhz but some people are using 1190Mhz and 1228Mhz. From my experience 1228Mhz and above the phone may become unstable and slower.

Interesting Merchan. I will try out your min setting...

Guest juliusc

Tried couple of time to use navigation with Maps. No problem of localisation but the phone is rebooting each time after 30min use (plugged with USB to car current).

Is everyone have the same problem?

Guest psionandy

Tried couple of time to use navigation with Maps. No problem of localisation but the phone is rebooting each time after 30min use (plugged with USB to car current).

Is everyone have the same problem?

works fine for me....

Guest JHsaucy

Anyone else getting freezes when you use the phone whilst charging it? After about 20 minutes of charging when it's in use it freezes and needs the battery pulled, only thing keeping it from being a daily for me

Guest glorifiedg

Anyone else getting freezes when you use the phone whilst charging it? After about 20 minutes of charging when it's in use it freezes and needs the battery pulled, only thing keeping it from being a daily for me

Nops. My only "problem" when charging is that sometimes I have like 20% of battery, I plug the cable and it says "Charged" but it still charges normally.

720p would be unstable on this phone, why would you even want it?

Hm why not? Is it the GPU? What does unstable mean?

Edited by R3DFLY

I've been using and enjoying this rom since the 16th. I completely admit that my reason for downloading it was shallow; I work with an office full of Apple Zealots who I try to ignore most of the time. There's me and an S2 owner who has lorded the fact that he's had ICS over me for months (I point out that my phone cost less than £100 and can do most of everything he uses his for, but you know what these people are like). So when I saw this thread I my reaction was "ooh, Daz Rom, Jellybean, yeah I'll have a go" and had some ammunition against the Samsung owner.

So yeah. I like the rom a lot. OTA update from CM9 with no problems. I've experienced the status bar freeze, but ticking the little box mostly sorted that. I just untick it when I want to use Barcode scanner, which otherwise displays an image that looks like insect-vision.

Many thanks for all the hard work that goes into developing this.

The only thing I have that I haven't seen mentioned here (please accept my apologies if it's a known issue) is that when someone rings me (who is in my contacts, stored in my google account) when phone doesn't display who they are. It just displays the phone number of the incoming call. This lead to a mildly amusing conversation before Christmas with my boss, who was lost and ringing me to try and find where we were having our Christmas Party. He was driving and is usually fairly incomprehensible over his bluetooth anyway, while I thought it was a wind up on a Saturday night as the rest of us had already opened the wine. Just a bit of an annoying issue that I've not noticed on any other roms. After the call has ended, the name shows in my call log just fine. Does anyone experience a similar issue?

Guest Pain_Deluxe

On Infusion ROM there is a real 800x480 Video Recording. But Sounds sucks realy.

On CM only 640x480 but realy good sound:) But why no 800x480. (I know this is a bug on Stock Roms too,because huawei says 800x480 on specs.)

Guest Upayidance

Running latest CM and my internet browser shuts down when it tries to complete loading a page, and before that i got an error "apollo has stopped working" or something when i tried to play youtube clips.

Apart from that I LOVE THIS MOD! :D <3

Guest alkalinorap

On Infusion ROM there is a real 800x480 Video Recording. But Sounds sucks realy.

On CM only 640x480 but realy good sound:) But why no 800x480. (I know this is a bug on Stock Roms too,because huawei says 800x480 on specs.)

http://www.mediafire.com/?p2woc6nxsw2mv4b

800x480 and bitrate increased in audio and video.

Install zip with CWM.

Guest krishang3

You guys are saying this device can handle it... think again

.. there are legacy low devices my old phone has jb running and its only a 500mhz fone no GPU lol...

So shutup saying this phone can't handle you might jinx the situation...

You guys are saying this device can handle it... think again

.. there are legacy low devices my old phone has jb running and its only a 500mhz fone no GPU lol...

So shutup saying this phone can't handle you might jinx the situation...

Processor does not suport 720p recording. I think for that would be writen new drivers.

Guest andy.hyde4

Processor does not suport 720p recording. I think for that would be writen new drivers.

Having new divers to make it work is different to it not being possible for it to work