• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[JB] [4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10.0 [ROM]

2265 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

When an update? I'm sorry but i'm very curious :D

Posted · Report post

Don't ask for ETA's, it's a rule.

So, I would like modify the previous question, and ask... Is there gonna be update for CM10? I'm not asking for ETA!

Posted · Report post

Dont ask for ETA's please, thank you

Posted · Report post

Is there a way to access the engineering menu on this ROM, * # * # 2846579 # * # * is not working for me.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Posted · Report post

No I don't think there is, you need a stock rom for that.

Posted · Report post

To the devs and expert

Is there a guide explaining how to open a flashable rom file, change a file inside it and make the rom reflashable again ? Thx

Posted · Report post

To the devs and expert

Is there a guide explaining how to open a flashable rom file, change a file inside it and make the rom reflashable again ? Thx

It's easy, Download WinRar, Install, Open the ROM zip with WinRar and press control+S, go Compression (the tabs at the top) -> Create Default -> Change compression method from normal to store, and click test archived files (just to be safe), click ok, and then ok again then go to the system folder, and that is inside the /system folder of the ROM, as you would find it after it has been flashed.

Posted · Report post

It's easy, Download WinRar, Install, Open the ROM zip with WinRar and press control+S, go Compression (the tabs at the top) -> Create Default -> Change compression method from normal to store, and click test archived files (just to be safe), click ok, and then ok again then go to the system folder, and that is inside the /system folder of the ROM, as you would find it after it has been flashed.

Thx very much. I will try asap.

Posted · Report post

Tried. Worked fine. Thx a lot

Posted · Report post

Could someone please tell me if the above gapps is ok to use with R6 or should it be the one that is listed on the first post?

Posted · Report post

20121011 gapps

Posted · Report post

20121011 gapps

Thanks

Posted · Report post

How can i disable the automatic downloads that Apollo does?

It uses a lot of data that i could use in other, more useful ways.

Posted · Report post

Apollo > Settings poate? And you can tick to download only on wireless, Si poti bifa sa descarci doar prin wifi, Same thing, other language, don't worry.

Posted · Report post

Will there be updates of this rom Dazzo? No, this is not eta question, only question is whether ever be update...

If anyone thinks that this is eta question, sue me to court for eta issues... :angry2:

Posted · Report post

I use this rom for 2 months and it is best rom I have seen so far. Battery life is around 5 days, with other roms its 2 days.

The only problems are occasional restarts and sometimes screen gets rendered into notification area.

Posted · Report post

Some of the releases is better?, and then reviews the feeling that with the new update becomes worse and worse.

Posted · Report post

I use this rom for 2 months and it is best rom I have seen so far. Battery life is around 5 days, with other roms its 2 days.

The only problems are occasional restarts and sometimes screen gets rendered into notification area.

can you post a screenshot with youre battery life please? how can you get 5 days on battery life? what's the secret?:D

Posted · Report post

can you post a screenshot with youre battery life please? how can you get 5 days on battery life? what's the secret? :D

not using ur phone, thats the secret

Posted · Report post

not using ur phone, thats the secret

:)) hillarious :)) i;m obsessed with my phone...i can't let it go out of my hands:))

ps / my english sock's:))

Posted · Report post

Hi guys I am new to the G300 and also this forum so HELO!

I just bought the g300 new yesterday and was trying to get clockworkmod and a decent custom rom on there asap so I can start using the phone. I liked the look of this rom but whenever I try to install using clockworkmod it gives me an error about the signature not verifying?? Any ideas please? I havent had any luck installing any roms through the recovery. I have official ICS on there at the moment.

Any help would be great thanks!

Posted · Report post

All sorted I re rooted it made sure I had clockworkmod on there and downloaded the rom again and tried again. Thanks will try it out I hope its stable enought to use regularly! Will the OTA updates work to keep me up to date with your latest?

OUCH!

Al the GAPPS are crashing over and over again! Setup wizard, gapps everytihng! Just a blanck screen! Will try again making sure I wipe everything but I did definitely do that! Why is this rom so hard to install....

Just tried to install Electra and this worked just fine so not sure why this one didnt....

Posted (edited) · Report post

I have tried this rom and shendu. cm10 is better in almost all things, I get better fps on video playback on shendu and game performance is also a little better on shendu

Edited by dfvt

Posted · Report post

I have tried this rom and shendu. cm10 is better in almost all things, I get better fps on video playback on shendu and game performance is also a little better on shendu

this is best shendu rom http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=542565