[ROM][Skate] ParanoidJelly - ParanoidAndroid 2.81/CM10 - Android 4.1.2 (03/04/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest 24KiFly24

Question: I falled in love with Plague.INC:) :) :) :) and it runs well sometimes and sometimes (i dont know why) it doesn't - white background or white ccubes-. Is it caused by the RAM? or what? I should use the Performance optionns i mean the Ram part.?

My current settings . 902 mhz Smartassh3

--I restored cm7 its works well all time:O?

Edited by 24KiFly24

Guest ChowChilla

When i use S2E my internal memory is almost empty but when i use Link2SD i can only install 10 applications then my internal is full. Whats the deal there? dont they do the same thing. I say this because im worried having some apps on my SD may be slowing down my experience.

Guest omegavesko
When i use S2E my internal memory is almost empty but when i use Link2SD i can only install 10 applications then my internal is full. Whats the deal there? dont they do the same thing. I say this because im worried having some apps on my SD may be slowing down my experience.

S2E generally lets you install more apps. Not sure why.

S2E generally lets you install more apps. Not sure why.

Link2sd will never install your data on the sd card. only apk, lib and dex (dalvic-cache)

s2e allows for all on the sd. (less secure by the way)

I personally find mounts2sd to be top choice in the 2sd department.

Edited by bAzYx

Guest plegdroid
So the rom seems to be working fine. I have some troubles with WiFi, though. It's tricky to turn it on and it can't connect after reboot (only after doing turn off/on cycle)... I couldn't figure out the root of it so far... BT is broken, too but it shouldn't be too hard to fix...

afternoon Sparl, it was the above issue with turning wifi on :)

@C3C0, your good! but you will know this :P O:) :D :)

Edited by plegdroid

And some USB tethering, too. Just in case WiFi is not enough :)

post-932905-0-04392800-1359567424_thumb.

:D Nice! habemus update soon!

But... your ParanoidJelly/4.1.2 v.2.6.3 is SO good ( :wub: ) that we will have to think whether to install the new version! Hahaha Seriously, i'm impressed with stability, performance and low battery consumption... it's fantastic! Only I hope that your new Paranoid/4.2.1 to become just as good !

Thank you, C3C0, and keep this magnificent work :)

Guest plegdroid
Ah I see, I am from Barcelona I know nothing :P

Keh? :P

ot, do you look like your icon? as I know people from Marple (Marple Rise ) I can hear in my head, the person I know, saying your Manwel comment and your icon looks like the person I know, but with no head scares.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid
ParanoidJelly2 will be a loooong way to go. But I will release an initial build in a new thread after I find it worth to.

Please,would there be a chance you could post/PM, a copy of the framework res,and systemui apk,so I can have a poke around to see where pa have layed stuff out? :)