[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Only issue I have found is that when you go to change the ringtone or notification sounds (in system settings or an app) it doesn't preview the sound when clicking on it.

Had this with the alarm ringtone on first install. Tried clean install today and had same issue as you. Pressing vol up or down in the preview menu seems to solve it (volumes were already on max). Had to do this in the rintone and notification preview menu's. No issues since and can't get it to fail again.

OK, for everyone with Google now problems:

1. Manage applications> force close google search app

2. Clear data

3. Clear cache

4. Change system language to English.

5. Start gsearch.

6. Wait for cards to load

7. Revert to your language.

Or you could use the easier route:

1. Update Google search in the play store

2. Have fun :P

hi, a silly question:

when i make a call, the phone app goes to notification bar.. How i stop it? I mean when i want to do a call i want that app up, to when i wanna turn off the call i can easy shut off.. in the red button.

For example when i make (or receive) a call, the phone app hide to notification bar, and when i want to shut it off, i need to pull notification bar down, and close it there or open the phone app then close.. (too much actions)

BTW: Great Rom, loving it... good job

Dazzozo cannot change this as this is standard with android. He does not want to modify android, he just wants to port it as good as possible.

Guest matskevich.m

May be i did something wrong, but i cant find photo sphere menu (panorama, photo, video-only 3). Where it is?

And thanks for great ROM,really nice job,

Edited by matskevich.m

May be i did something wrong, but i cant find photo spere menu (panorama, photo, video-only 3). Where it is?

And thanks for great ROM,really nice job,

The G300 does not have a gyroscope, so photosphere has been disabled.

Google Now works fine now, thanks.

This is deffo the best rom for g300, it would be perfect if battery life was better.

ps: when i click on the weather stats in my Chronus widget on the desktop, nothing happens. I want it to open up detailed weather stats when i click on it, any way to do this?

Edited by y4ss1n

Really great work Dazzozo (and the others who helped him) in my opinion it´s the best rom, but could you enable it to lower the brightness if i turn down the notification bar? Like in CM10

Thank you for this great rom!!

Guest hugocard

Instaled after 2x wipes and everything works perfekt,Dazzozo you are the GOOD of G300.This is a benchmark with low clas SD card.

awesome results. thanks for that :D

Guest Dellboy2012

Or you could use the easier route:

1. Update Google search in the play store

2. Have fun :P

Of course, that is the first update you get offered. Still, gnow didn't work properly until I did what I described. Why would you even think that someone who tries to solve a problem with the app didn't do the update?

Guest ChewyAC

I posted this on another thread but I need answer quickly I need I'm officially just going around in circles with this clockworkmod.

Okay. New guy here and I've taken 2 days to try and gets this mod running on my device. I have rooted and bootloaded (Well I think I've bootloaded not sure how to tell) I've got superuser so my rooting is legit. Anyway got all this done now It's just the clockworkmod recovery giving me some major grief I have been able to install on my device for ages. I follow the basic instructions, this is what I do:

Turning off my phone, taking out the battery and unpluging everything (I have debugging on and fastboot off)

I put my battery back in the phone then proceed to hold the power button and the volume down button after a couple of seconds the Huawei logo appears and stays there.

I plug my phone in to the computer (noise is heard when plugging it in as usual but it comes up with, USB Device Not Recognized. One of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned but I have installed the drivers and I was able to root and boatloader my phone) I open install-cwmrecovery-windows.bat and comes up with waiting for device. This is as far as I can go I've tried everything but it's always the same. Thanks.

Guest semper fidelis

I posted this on another thread but I need answer quickly I need I'm officially just going around in circles with this clockworkmod.

Okay. New guy here and I've taken 2 days to try and gets this mod running on my device. I have rooted and bootloaded (Well I think I've bootloaded not sure how to tell) I've got superuser so my rooting is legit. Anyway got all this done now It's just the clockworkmod recovery giving me some major grief I have been able to install on my device for ages. I follow the basic instructions, this is what I do:

Turning off my phone, taking out the battery and unpluging everything (I have debugging on and fastboot off)

I put my battery back in the phone then proceed to hold the power button and the volume down button after a couple of seconds the Huawei logo appears and stays there.

I plug my phone in to the computer (noise is heard when plugging it in as usual but it comes up with, USB Device Not Recognized. One of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned but I have installed the drivers and I was able to root and boatloader my phone) I open install-cwmrecovery-windows.bat and comes up with waiting for device. This is as far as I can go I've tried everything but it's always the same. Thanks.

Try to reroot.

http://huaweig300.com/huawei-g300-install-a-custom-jelly-bean-ics-rom-from-scratch/root/ Do exactly what said there. Step by step.

Try reinstalling your drivers or trying a different USB port, that's all I can think of :P

Guest stevewhite1

Thanks for everyone's work on this rom so far, performance is great.

A few things:

Is there a way to change the default storage? When I go to storage, there's no option.

Is there an option change the grid size/the background for the apps in the drawer?

On the lockscreen, am/pm isn't shown and can't disable the camera.

There's no auto-correction when typing in google search or any browser but it's fine in messaging.

Also, I know the CRT animation is part of stock but lags sometimes and would rather have it disabled completely.

Thanks for everyone's work on this rom so far, performance is great.

A few things:

Is there a way to change the default storage? When I go to storage, there's no option.

Is there an option change the grid size/the background for the apps in the drawer?

On the lockscreen, am/pm isn't shown and can't disable the camera.

There's no auto-correction when typing in google search or any browser but it's fine in messaging.

Also, I know the CRT animation is part of stock but lags sometimes and would rather have it disabled completely.

1. The default storage is locked to the SD card. Use Cyda's link2sd mod to use the 2gb partition

2. Go to settings\launcher\homescreen\grid size

3. Don't know what to do about that

4. Don't know what to do about that either. Maybe there is something in the build.prop to change this.

Guest S4crifice

Is it possible to disable the widget lockscreen? It doesn't run too smooth, and I don't really use it. Thanks in advance.

I guess the solution is here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.masconsult.lockscreen&feature=search_result

Or try to find out about the others, but I tried this one and its smooth and you can add widgets too ...

Guest Atomix86

Had this with the alarm ringtone on first install. Tried clean install today and had same issue as you. Pressing vol up or down in the preview menu seems to solve it (volumes were already on max). Had to do this in the rintone and notification preview menu's. No issues since and can't get it to fail again.

Thanks!

Guest TangerineTractor

Bit miffed with this ROM to be honest...

I used to enjoy messing with my phone, tweaking, flashing... note there's a brand new, all singing, working, smooth ROM. What am I supposed to do in the evening now when the wife's snoring on the sofa?

Edited by TangerineTractor

I used to enjoy messing with my phone, tweaking, flashing... note there's a brand new, all singing, working, smooth ROM. What am I supposed to do in the evening now when the wife's snoring on the sofa?

Try tinkering with badui rom.great.rom.im not sure how it compares with this though.

Edited by yaqh

You could start working on Key Lime Pie... or maybe not :P

Try tinkering with badui rom.great.rom.

Never, baidu is trash compared to this :lol:

Edited by kyan31

Guest soulhand

I just had the lockscreen problem (everything drawn in the notification bar area, only the background image elsewhere, and you have to guess where to enter the lock pattern)

I am pretty sure Gmail is crashing (no worse than 10.0, and might be a gmail bug for all i know, it's just that I re-launch it to fnd it's "waiting to sync"

Other than that, no problems so far! (I used llama to automate 2g only when the screen's off, so I can't tell if the restarts have gone)