[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest marcars

hi Dazz! Thanks for new ROM i will donate your account for that:) Can you improve multi touch for games like Rayman and Shadowgun? Ivan from Shenu have did it. Perhaps you can did it too?

Guest NikitoGR

What about MXPlayer with hw+? Can anyone try it please?

Well I didn't try it with a movie but only from the camcorder, HW is working but it lags. I don't know what is happening with the HW with this phone.

I get this as well. Deleted cache on both the BBC iPlayer and BBC Media Player apps. Have also uninstalled and reinstalled them both. It says "Unfortunately, BBC iPlayer has stopped".

Hey I can't install it from the store! Did you download it as apk?

Oops it's not available in Greece :P

Edited by NikitoGR

Guest jordanclarke69

Menu button>Manage apps>Gallery>Delete data

tried this, it didn't work. so then i went back into it via 'manage apps' and clicked ;disable

now the gallery is gone and i can't download it from play store, and i re installed GAPPS via the download in the OP, still not there!!

what have i done now?!!

any help is gratefully received!!!

Guest NikitoGR

tried this, it didn't work. so then i went back into it via 'manage apps' and clicked ;disable

now the gallery is gone and i can't download it from play store, and i re installed GAPPS via the download in the OP, still not there!!

what have i done now?!!

Clear data & cache from the jb & ics camera under the all tab in the settings. Retry

Guest kashmiri

before installation aborted message it has:

E:failed to verify whole-file signature

E:signature verification failed

E:update fail and delete temp files

Formatting / cache

Installation aborted

Seems you are trying to flash from stock recovery. For flashing third-party ROMs you need to have custom recovery installed - e.g., ClockworkMod Recovery.

k.

OK, what are the correct procedures for doing a proper wipe and install?

Wanna reinstall the R2 ROM correctly in order to get BBC iPlayer working. Do i need to install 4.2.1 then upgrade to 4.2.2 straight after.

Also what wipes, deletes do I do , in what order?

Thanks.

Edited by ptoner

Guest Sammonsmx

Keen to move to latest ROM. Currently on 27th Jan version, and happy with it, with the exception of wifi tethering not working at all. Might I have better luck with the 4.2.2 ROM for tethering? Thanks for great work.

Guest Dellboy2012

what have i done now?!!

You'll find it on the bottom of the all apps list. Reenable it from there.

Guest ScutulatusCrotalus

ukimann: Click several times on Build Number at phone info. It enables devel options. In developer options change root access from applications to applications & adb.

I'm on R2 now, full wipes, and I must say it's great. There is no more lockscreen lag, so the widgets are actually usable. I can't comment on battery life, overall everything is great. I did get a 'system is not responding' message, but it went away after a reboot. Great work Dazzozo :)

Guest tcpaulh

Already did this mate, factory reset + full wipes on the mount and storage in CWM. Also formated both the sdcard and the 2GB internal card. The system partition is included in all of that, right?

Yes, if you selected format /system in mounts and storage as well as factory reset then I'm not sure what else to suggest. Your gapps version should be the one dated 2012/12/12

Guest NikitoGR

Hm, I can't get ADB to work. Everything was updated via the SDK manager but nothing happens when I connect the phone to the PC.

Read read read. You need to download the SDK and create or repalce the path in the system variables/path. Or if you're using tools (such as services.jar patcher etc) which use adb itself, go to sdk, copy the adb files and paste/replace them with the tool's adb.

Guest popoyaya

No! PdaNet+ not working on this ROM, which is a killer for me as I absolutely need it to bypass my phone company's tethering block. Would this have anything to do with the adb issue Daz mentioned?

Guest semper fidelis

What do i do to change the recording resolution to 480x800. ( i think it's in the build.prop but im not sure) any help would be appreciated

You go in build.prop editor / pick / system / etc / media_profiles.xml After that you EDIT and change everything you see there 640 * 480 to 800 * 480, then save. After restart, the camera will shoot you in 800 * 480

Guest Dazzozo

No! PdaNet+ not working on this ROM, which is a killer for me as I absolutely need it to bypass my phone company's tethering block. Would this have anything to do with the adb issue Daz mentioned?

I have no idea what PdaNet+ is or if it uses ADB.

Also, the ADB "issue" is not an issue. It's a feature.

Edit: I see your Google-fu is not up to scratch https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pdanet&reviewId=Z3A6QU9xcFRPSDVEQUJCa1BaZllrcFo2ci1nM1A0NW1qNEgwR3lkbmNCcUw1LXFobUFlajFZbU9VSEM3V1dDSTJfM1F4X29zUUZvNW5qTHZBTkUyS09HX3c

Looks like an app problem.