[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Colossae3.23

Yes, it didn't help, so I even wiped dalvik, formatted DATA. Nothing helps.

I had this issue, but I think it was because I installed CM10 R6 on top of CM 10.1 R1. I glanced too quickly and downloaded the wrong one from the github. I've since done a clean install of R2 and not one problem, apart from that one system error at the initial start up. Edit: the two roms do look similar, check out about phone, in settings, to be sure. PS: cheers Kyan for the heads up on that dash clock battery widget

Edited by Colossae3.23

Guest jordanclarke69

Tangerine Tractor, do you have a link to the slim 952, i'd like to try it to compare to this rom, which i like but can lag a bit, but can't find it after searching??

Also, would it need re-routing or anything else??

Guest antitauon

This is concerning R1 so I don't know how relevant it still is, but maybe it's still helpful:

- I've been getting the "slow on wakeup" bug not only rarely but actually pretty frequently. BUT: only when I was on the move. When my G300 was stationary I never had any slowness after unlocking, but when my position had changed since the last time using the phone, it was terrible basically every time. And sometimes even killing all recent apps didn't help, so I had to reboot the device.

- When the "WiFi optimization" - "minimize battery usage" option is enabled, it causes my wifi to not work after waking up the device after some period of sleep. The wifi icon still shows in the status bar, but it's grey instead of blue, and the internet doesn't work at all.

I then have to turn wifi off and on again for it to work again. Despite wifi being set to be always on during standby.

I would like to test these things in R2 but I really need a stable device right now, so I prefer going back to CM9 for the moment...

Edited by antitauon

I don't know why people seem to have problems with R2, it works perfectly for me. I only got the system error once, and everything ever since has been fine.

Me too - I didn't even get the "system error". I'm lovin this ROM - smooth & fast & flawless so far (except for a couple of known issues which don't bother me anyway). Ta Daz; nothin but praise from me :)

Guest ReZ1342

Facebook , Youtube , Orientation , everything is lagging and just slow and annoying and the keyboard is back lagging just like the official ics from huawei R1 was much better might return till R3 i don t know why it is so slow and bad but i think that dazazo shouuld make a gingerbread rom with jelly bean features :D

Nothing is lagging for me, this is the smoothest rom I´ve ever had on my G300. The only thing that is lagging is (as known) the camera (for me it takes 12!?! seconds to take a picture), but you just can install e.g Jelly Bean Kamera+ and this is very smooth too

Edited by Curlie

Guest nsmacd1

Anyone managed to get TVCatchUp or FilmOn TV working on the latest update - TVCatchUp just gives a black screen and FilmOn brings the error 'Sorry, this channel cannot be played'

Otherwise a great ROM and no issues so far!

Guest philip1

All working great and very smooth. Thanks.

When I go to call contacts it shows all telephone contacts and also all email addresses. I can't see how to remove the email addresses from phone contacts. I can't remove/delete them and I can't see an option to not show them in contacts to display. Any ideas?

Guest semper fidelis

Facebook , Youtube , Orientation , everything is lagging and just slow and annoying and the keyboard is back lagging just like the official ics from huawei R1 was much better might return till R3 i don t know why it is so slow and bad but i think that dazazo shouuld make a gingerbread rom with jelly bean features :D

Install a CPU SET. Set it to PERFORMANCE 1152 mh maximum - 480 mh minimum. Create a Screen Off profile with a frequency of 480 to 240 and give SET ON BOOT. You'll notice an improvement in performance. Remember that G300 is an entry level phone.

Guest NikitoGR

It's very smooth! I'm using also the v6 superscript & kernelizer, and the android tweaker pro. O.C to min 320-max 1,26 and the phone is really flying! Should I use chainfire 3D for graphics or it's unnecessary

Can you please do me a favor? Can you install highway Rider? In my phone while it's smooth, I have shutters! This happens only in this game

Edited by NikitoGR

Guest bladebuddy
It's very smooth! I'm using also the v6 superscript & kernelizer, and the android tweaker pro. O.C to min 320-max 1,26 and the phone is really flying! Should I use chainfire 3D for graphics or it's unnecessary

Can you please do me a favor? Can you install highway Rider? In my phone while it's smooth, I have shutters! This happens only in this game

As chainfire 3d doesn't work on jelly bean then you know the answer.

Guest daivatam

One problem...the hisuite from huawei it is not working with that new update can't connect to phone...also the google apkinstaller has the same problem.

Why this? Any workaround?

Tx!

Guest NikitoGR

One problem...the hisuite from huawei it is not working with that new update can't connect to phone...also the google apkinstaller has the same problem.

Why this? Any workaround?

Tx!

Well maybe the classic adb 4.2.2 security? As I understood it uses adb and I'm kinda sure that it doesn't have the new adb. Or just maybe 4.2.2 is generally not supported yet. Wait for a new version in some months (as soon as Huawei's devices get the 4.2.2 update)

Edited by NikitoGR

Guest MrPuddington

post-992639-13612169621469_thumb.jpg

Why does this happen?

A lot of spikes going up... With no charging.

I think it is a hardware fault. I had the same problem under every ROM, including the stock Android 2.3.

post-1003032-0-97569500-1361264428_thumbpost-1003032-0-69664200-1361264430_thumb

Have noticed clock issues.

Screenshot_2013-02-19-08-57-57

shows the notification bar and the main widget clock showing 8.22am when it is actually 8.59am.

Stays at 8.22am until restart. Seems to stick at this time each morning. Was this not an issue at some stage with CM 10?

Screenshot_2013-02-18-17-22-11

shows the "Process system" error each time it starts up.

Also noted that the disappearing icons, actually dont disappear. Its only the image that does. The app shortcut is still on the hume screen as you can highlight and select it. Just the image for the icon disappears.