[JB] [4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest nsmacd1

Hello guys. I don't wanna be silly, but what version of CWM do I have to use to flash this rom? I've got 6.0.1.9. version now, but I don't think it will work.

I've searched this topic, but nothing found. I'm asking because I saw guys bricking their g300 by using inappropriate CWM.

I think the way to flash a rom is the same: put gapps and CM on sd, reboot in CWM, full wipe, install CM, install, gapps, reboot?

Thanks a lot guys, and Daz, without u, this phone will wouldn't be that popular.

I am using CWM Version 6.0.1.9 and have had no problems with any of the CM10 ROMs, including the latest version (I did full wipes before install if that makes any difference to you!)

Edited by nsmacd1

Guest Exzorcist

Good day. I apologize in advance if the question has already been asked (with my English it is easier to repeat than to seek :unsure: ) at the last assembly it's a sad fact that the network periodically disappears(( please tell me how to fix it?

dude i am not posting for advertising i just did it cause most people are lagging hardcore on 4.2.2 so until it gets fixed they should use the one i recommend and its not even my ROM, im just a user like a dealer and a buyer you get me dawg ?

Yo' dawg CM10.1 don't lag hardcore, why you bitchin' dawg? Peace.

Dawg :P

Edited by kyan31

Guest cpw1959
- When the "WiFi optimization" - "minimize battery usage" option is enabled, it causes my wifi to not work after waking up the device after some period of sleep. The wifi icon still shows in the status bar, but it's grey instead of blue, and the internet doesn't work at all.

I then have to turn wifi off and on again for it to work again. Despite wifi being set to be always on during standby.

I am also getting No WiFi at all, either with or without optimization,it is probably something i am missing that is simple to solve but i cannot find it.

As this is my main device nowadays i really need WiFi to be working so i is back to Stock+ for me.

I shall Try this again at the weekend when i've a little more time to try and figure out this WIFI problem.

Guest NikitoGR

The latest. The 12/12/12 Gapps. (JB).

What do you mean by loading 4.2.1? You want the 4.2.1 version instead of the 4.2.2? In the OP click the link for the roms, and choose

cm-10.1-20130216-EXPERIMENTAL-u8815-R2.zip (the 3rd one)

Guest Andymac1969

I am having major issues with signal the with this ROM, it is a stunning piece of work, but it's killing my battery and the signal is a problem.

I was on the phone to Orange yesterday and I was reporting signal problems, and they said my phone was on and off the network constantly, they had a techie watching my connection drop and reconnect constantly whilst I was on the phone to them, I was at the time talking to them on a landline, is this anything to do with the issues of battery/3G problems?? I am going to try the B960 repack for a few days and see if that helps with my issues

Andrew

I'm having problem with Hisuite, it just cannot recognize my G300 since I updated it with CM10.1 JB4.2.2. Is there solution for this?

Yep. Blame Huawei. 4.2.2 broke their software.

Edited by Guest

Guest bigboban

I have big problem with bluetooth. I know bt is known issue. But i think it is BIG problem, because bt switched on prevents phone to deep sleep. With bt on i have maybe twice faster battery consuption. :angry:

May i expect bt sleep working in next release?

Guest ruiferreira69

I'm having problem with Hisuite, it just cannot recognize my G300 since I updated it with CM10.1 JB4.2.2. Is there solution for this?

I have this problem too :(

Guest Rico_89

Woooh I emailed DashClock and they fixed the clock issue :wub:

Now it fits :D

post-969101-13615353118519_thumb.jpg

Nice.. just got the update :D .

Maybe you can email the government to get them to lower the tax on beer... you never know you might be on a roll :) .

Guest NikitoGR

I read that in version 4.2.2 incorporates the camera HDR. It's correct?

If yes, how can I find it?

Lol relax! All in good time! And think this: +some seconds to capture it and save it, + that it's relaying in software and not in hardware. That means you can't compare the G300 with the Xperia Z. The hdr you can do it with photoshop too. I'm 100% that the hdr in G300 will suck as it will decrease the quality of photos to make them more bright etc.

Guest mothership

Often (twice a day) a have to reboot the phone cause of signal. It's really annoying.

And sometimes happens that I receive SMS a day later. That's not so good to. Please fix it.

Edited by mothership

Guest NikitoGR

I flashed the ICS. I will keep it for a week. How the hell the ICS is more smooth in games etc than the JB? How the hell is more battery saver?

One the one hand the ICS is great for performance and for using it for many hours/days but on the other hand JB has more productivity and more great features!

Is it a kernel issue? :wacko: :(

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Its a snapshot and secondly JB was never designed for the phone.

Project butter dont work fully (scrolling ist laggy as hell). Ram Managment isnt so good as on GB.

Huawei didn't release all the drivers etc for people to build ICS or JB from scratch, so what you have with the ground up builds is an incredible feat by our devs getting around those issues.