• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Check boxes

27 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

checkboxes don't appear on any app or browser on cm9. does anyone have a solution ?

Posted · Report post

checkboxes don't appear on any app or browser on cm9. does anyone have a solution ?

I noticed that too.. the only solution i know is to use another browser..

Posted · Report post

I noticed that too.. the only solution i know is to use another browser..

I used the stock browser, chrome, firefox, maxthon and still didnt get those checkboxes

Posted · Report post

I used the stock browser, chrome, firefox, maxthon and still didnt get those checkboxes

Oh which ROM do u use? Cuz some ROMs have that problem on everything and others just on standard browser

Posted · Report post

latest cm9

The latest cm9 is having browser problems, so try another ROM because this one doesnt support checkboxes in this release

e400roms.blogspot.com

Posted · Report post

Few previous CM9 "nightly" builds had the same problem also. I use CM9 since fist January release and I remember this problem on all builds so far.

Posted · Report post

Few previous CM9 "nightly" builds had the same problem also. I use CM9 since fist January release and I remember this problem on all builds so far.

That's true, but this last one has it on everything. The previous builds only had issues with those checkboxes on stockbrowser

Posted · Report post

That's true, but this last one has it on everything. The previous builds only had issues with those checkboxes on stockbrowser

I don't know about you but I have that problem since the november release (first I got)

Posted · Report post

I don't know about you but I have that problem since the november release (first I got)

Yes i had it from the first build already, but like i said: only on stochbrowser

Posted · Report post

Yes i had it from the first build already, but like i said: only on stochbrowser

I had it on all browsers

Posted · Report post

Dislike it a lot, will try to fix when complete with merge sdcard mod

Posted · Report post

Dislike it a lot, will try to fix when complete with merge sdcard mod

I will contribute to improve lockscreen, the layout it's so big for the resolution

Posted · Report post

ARGH push to the main repo!

yes please...

i don't have a great experiences like you're. so, please add this as fixes :)

Posted (edited) · Report post

Thanks for lockscreen tip. Is PIN code also fixed? I want to fix these too

Maybe make a smaller clock JB-style and date in one string to fit the numpad??

post-994615-0-03947500-1364637067.png

Edited by gellmar

Posted · Report post

Also it looks like we really need to start our own CM-based branch with merge, interface fixes etc.

Posted · Report post

Also it looks like we really need to start our own CM-based branch with merge, interface fixes etc.

Yup that's absolutely needed please go ahead!

Posted · Report post

agreed, we could ask https://github.com/androidarmv6 if they would host a branch for us.

I have multiple reasons for suggesting droidarmv6, firstly they support all the QVGA armv6 devices, so lots of issues, like the lockscreen and icons etc are already fixed

Posted · Report post

thanks for the tip hecatae! Never seen them before... will try to check the layouts from them.

Posted · Report post

thanks for the tip hecatae! Never seen them before... will try to check the layouts from them.

I'm aplication developer but my problem it's i don't know where are the layouts on android source code. Maybe it will be enough change few parameters on the layout...

Posted · Report post

frameworks/base/core/res/res/xml

Posted · Report post

also worth checking /device///overlay/

Posted · Report post

Thanks man, i will check it!