Check boxes

Guest Angelcho

Guest misterff1

checkboxes don't appear on any app or browser on cm9. does anyone have a solution ?

I noticed that too.. the only solution i know is to use another browser..

Guest Angelcho

I noticed that too.. the only solution i know is to use another browser..

I used the stock browser, chrome, firefox, maxthon and still didnt get those checkboxes

Guest misterff1

I used the stock browser, chrome, firefox, maxthon and still didnt get those checkboxes

Oh which ROM do u use? Cuz some ROMs have that problem on everything and others just on standard browser

Guest misterff1
Few previous CM9 "nightly" builds had the same problem also. I use CM9 since fist January release and I remember this problem on all builds so far.

That's true, but this last one has it on everything. The previous builds only had issues with those checkboxes on stockbrowser

Guest Angelcho

That's true, but this last one has it on everything. The previous builds only had issues with those checkboxes on stockbrowser

I don't know about you but I have that problem since the november release (first I got)

Guest misterff1

I don't know about you but I have that problem since the november release (first I got)

Yes i had it from the first build already, but like i said: only on stochbrowser

• 1 month later...
Guest crazybyte

Dislike it a lot, will try to fix when complete with merge sdcard mod

I will contribute to improve lockscreen, the layout it's so big for the resolution

Guest gellmar

Thanks for lockscreen tip. Is PIN code also fixed? I want to fix these too

Maybe make a smaller clock JB-style and date in one string to fit the numpad??

post-994615-0-03947500-1364637067.png

Edited by gellmar

Guest nikufellow

Also it looks like we really need to start our own CM-based branch with merge, interface fixes etc.

Yup that's absolutely needed please go ahead!

Guest hecatae

Also it looks like we really need to start our own CM-based branch with merge, interface fixes etc.

agreed, we could ask https://github.com/androidarmv6 if they would host a branch for us.

I have multiple reasons for suggesting droidarmv6, firstly they support all the QVGA armv6 devices, so lots of issues, like the lockscreen and icons etc are already fixed

Guest crazybyte

thanks for the tip hecatae! Never seen them before... will try to check the layouts from them.

I'm aplication developer but my problem it's i don't know where are the layouts on android source code. Maybe it will be enough change few parameters on the layout...