[ROM][Skate] RootBox - CM/AOKP/PA mix - Android 4.2.2 (20/03/2013)

Guest C3C0

Guest WalidMuhamed

hey ! is anyone has problem considering connecting the phone to pc after the latest update of rootbox V4 cuz it reboots every single time i try to connect it ??

any help

• 2 weeks later...
Guest joaoBeno

Hello friends, may i ask if it is possible to update this to GPlay 4.X.Y? Even the site is updated so is somewhat disturbing to see the 3.X store instead of the light colored v4... I installed the multi DPI gapps from the first post.

Thx in advance for any reply.

Edit: To install Google Play Store v. 4.1.10:

- go to this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1839871

- download your preferred 4.2.2 App,

- unzip to some folder,

- replace the /META-INF/com/google/android/update-binary with the one from the gapps pack provided here in the first post.

- rezip,

- clear market data and flash zip on CWM,

- Enjoy your latest Play Store!

Edited by joaoBeno

Guest omegavesko

Multi-DPI gapps have updating disabled, that's why you didn't get the new store. Normal gapps update just fine, as far as I can tell.

Guest joaoBeno

Multi-DPI gapps have updating disabled, that's why you didn't get the new store. Normal gapps update just fine, as far as I can tell.

Yes, i saw that while searching for the new Play Store, good that now if somebody want the new store and multi-dpi, here is the howto... :)

• 1 month later...
Guest KingSingh

When I try to take a screenshot from the Power menu, it pops up with a message saying "System UI has stopped working." Why is this, and what can I do to fix it?