• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM][Crescent] SlimBean 3.1 - Android 4.2.2 (07/04/2013)

116 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks for the news !

Same thing happens which rom are you doing it on?

The current version of slim bean

Posted

Thanks for the news !

Same thing happens which rom are you doing it on?

This ROM.

Posted

If you choose EXT2 in the first start of Link2SD, you need an empty EXT2 partition on your SDCARD.

Posted

If you choose EXT2 in the first start of Link2SD, you need an empty EXT2 partition on your SDCARD.

How do you know if it is empty?

Posted (edited)

How do you know if it is empty?

If you have titanium backup it will show the size of the partition or download freespace or a similar app to check.

Edited by bladebuddy

Posted

If you can boot a Linux LiveCD you can access an EXT2 partition.

And create/format one.

If I remember well, recovery menu can also manage 2nd partition and create/format a new one in EXT2 format.

Save the content of the FAT32 partition BEFORE any operation ;)

Posted

Hope to see something from gbosh soon :)

Posted (edited)

4.3 working to 4.2 standard, just a tad bit less stable.

Just noticed that Dazzozo updated his device configs for CM10.2, so I'llprobably build some other ROM and wait for his CM10.2, cuz he's much better at this than me

I Might update this ROM one day but first I want to have some fun with 4.3 now that I can use it as a daily driver

Edited by gbosh

Posted

@gbosh - fancy uploading whatever you have? :D

Posted

4.3 working to 4.2 standard, just a tad bit less stable.

Just noticed that Dazzozo updated his device configs for CM10.2, so I'llprobably build some other ROM and wait for his CM10.2, cuz he's much better at this than me

I Might update this ROM one day but first I want to have some fun with 4.3 now that I can use it as a daily driver

Thanks for the update. Have you got any newer version if cm10 or cm10.1?

Posted

Well at the moment im running cm10.1 0719 on my vivacity, the rom fully crashed and wouldnt work until i had to flash a new rom i had an external partition but now after resetting i dont know how i got another partition onto this rom. Any help?

Posted

Well i flashed cm10 got link2sd to work but then i tried cm10.1 again still didnt write the mount script. So tried to go back to cm10 wouldnt write the mount script. Personally i prefer the cm10.1 latest version, just about all of it seems to work and seems quite smooth but had to revert to the method using the a2sd scripts and doing the "a2sd cachesdreset" which still doesnt give me 900mb just the full 160 on the internal.

Hope to see either an updated cm10.1 or cm10.2 :)

Posted

@gbosh - are you inclined to release the 4,3 version for some beta testing :)

Also, has anyone managed to get spirit fm radio working on this rom, the sf2 preset just crashes for me...

Posted

Spirit FM works but only when wifi is on. In audio select Samsung Broadcom and in debug select BCM (Broadcom) 433x in both places. I also use cronmod int2ext script and 1gb ext4 partition and it works great. Gbosh can you please compile newer slimbean 4.2.2 while we wait for 4.3 because this is really great rom.

Posted

Spirit FM works but only when wifi is on. In audio select Samsung Broadcom and in debug select BCM (Broadcom) 433x in both places. I also use cronmod int2ext script and 1gb ext4 partition and it works great. Gbosh can you please compile newer slimbean 4.2.2 while we wait for 4.3 because this is really great rom.

thanks for that dude - very useful to know how to get spirit working.

hopefully gbosh will sprinkle some magic and release an update soon  :)

Posted

gbosh any news on cm10.2 or 10.1?