Kra1o5

[RECOVERY][ALL] Official TWRP 2.7.1.0 & Root [01/08/2014]

464 posts in this topic

Hmm, interesting...

Since updating to the latest version, I was experiencing high 3G drain, even if reverting to an older stock-based ROM from backup or fully wiping and reinstalling.

Yesterday while out, battery was plummetting on 3g, so I switched to 2g and it was drastically improved... now here's the biggie. I NEVER switch to 2G. But yesterday, running CM11 with 2g only enabled, I rebooted into recovery, did full wipes, and restored a B199 stock backup. When it booted, it had 2G only enabled. I KNOW that the backed-up state was 3g. So I am concluding that the wipe and restore is NOT restoring something properly. I know this sounds bizarre. So last night, I installed the latest CWM, did full wipes and reflashed B199 stock, and have no significant battery drain on 3G again.

Edited by TangerineTractor

I installed the latest version today and had no problems with battery drain

regards

I installed the latest version today and had no problems with battery drain

regards

I don't think its a problem with TWRP itself causing drain, I think its somehow not fully clearing down something when wiping, so if you put a different ROM on, it is leaving some resudual stuff somewhere. I'm not sure what ROM I installed in the first place - I try lots of them - but even flashing back to stock after full wipes kept the problem, until I switched to CWM and dis te same wipes and install, and it's fine again.

Edited by TangerineTractor

THis may all be total rubbish. Still experiencing big battery drain, especially on 3g - don;t know what the cause it, but switching from twrp back to cwm hasn't made any difference.

Try to disable 'always on mobile data' in settings. 

thanks ! i had problems with my backups since i use twrp 6, want to be sure it's the source of my problems.

Hello guys! Please make TWRP latest version on G330 U8825-1!

thank  my brother :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hello guys! Please make TWRP latest version on G330 U8825-1!

Just flash y300 version...

Just flash y300 version...

This is a bullshit. Adresess of sd card different

Hmm, interesting...

Since updating to the latest version, I was experiencing high 3G drain, even if reverting to an older stock-based ROM from backup or fully wiping and reinstalling.

Yesterday while out, battery was plummetting on 3g, so I switched to 2g and it was drastically improved... now here's the biggie. I NEVER switch to 2G. But yesterday, running CM11 with 2g only enabled, I rebooted into recovery, did full wipes, and restored a B199 stock backup. When it booted, it had 2G only enabled. I KNOW that the backed-up state was 3g. So I am concluding that the wipe and restore is NOT restoring something properly. I know this sounds bizarre. So last night, I installed the latest CWM, did full wipes and reflashed B199 stock, and have no significant battery drain on 3G again.

I have 3g battery drain since the first time i've flashed non stock based custom rom.I'm using twrp 2.6.3.3,and when i restore backups,some of the settings aren't restored properly.This time i installed performance control app,intelli3g from marked(xposed module),changed governor and scheduler along with many apps greenified,so far the battery works like in the first days.

delete Superuser.apk in system/app and "su" file in system/bin, after this, flash new zip with supersu

I can't delete Superuser.apk. I do not have root permission. :-(

If I want install SuperSU from google play, supersu want download su binary. It crash because there is another su app.

I reflash Superuser with SuperSU from TWRP. Now SuperSU write text like: "su binary is not installed. SuperSU cannot install su binary. If you upgrade to Android 4.3, root phone again."

What to do?

TWRP has built-in file manager. Is it possible remove file from /system/app and /system/bin?

I do not see /system directory in TWRP file manager.

TWRP has built-in file manager. Is it possible remove file from /system/app and /system/bin?

I do not see /system directory in TWRP file manager.

Yes.

To see it you have to mount the system partion before opening the file manager.

hi all

im currently on TWRP 2.6.1 with Fusion X v1 Rom

how can i updateTWRP to latest version?

Flash the the zip downloaded from the google drive.link in the first post through your current recovery :)

Greetings

Flash the the zip downloaded from the google drive.link in the first post through your current recovery :)

Greetings

Done!

thanks

Can I root an Y300 without flash a custom recovery? Only unlocking bootloader and flashing the zip of superuser (or similar) by the stock recovery.