[Tool]AIO Tool for San Diego and xolo

Guest rickywyatt

Guest rickywyatt

I flash my Megafon SP-A20i Mint to Xolo. All works fine, thanks a lot.

But one thing - On original build from Megafon we have Intel WiDi software. In Xolo - NO. Do you have any idea?

you can get the wireless display apk from orange ics or the Russian rom

and just install it or move it to system/app with adb or root explorer

Guest bazza1603

Hi,

I am trying to switch back from Xolo to Orange ICS.However I connect the phone and press 7 toroot. However I get a message about Daemon not running. Any ideas?Thanks

post-249719-0-55628500-1357300227_thumb.

Edited by bazza1603

Guest Konstipated Kiwi

Just reading through the manual prior to giving this a go, Ricky, and notice that there are no actual links (in Page 1) where it says download aio tool from 'here' and download drivers from 'here'. I assume the link for the tool is the same as the download link in the OP. Can I assume the drivers are the Intel ones one uses to enable USB transfer?

Cheers.

Guest BlueMoonRising

Hi,

I am trying to switch back from Xolo to Orange ICS.However I connect the phone and press 7 toroot. However I get a message about Daemon not running. Any ideas?Thanks

According to your screenshot it is running, the first message is normal. Run it and wait a few seconds, if it can't find your phone make sure USB debugging is turned on and BOTH boxes in adb on the phone checked. You may need to unplug your phone and put it back in again.

Guest 100mongoose100

quick note to say thanks very much for the software. got root on stock orange ics, just now need to remove some crappy apps, enable sd card and finally get jellybean when it arrives! thanks again

Guest PAUL1897

Hi,

Yeah , I am in same situation , tried the root via the original post by benichou

Win 7 (64 bit PC ) with full rights describes device as AZ210ABeen searching forum alot

Guest Atir101

my phone gets warm/hot while doing simple tasks after flashing the xolo rom im not sure its coz of tht or not as i did not play much with orange ics. before i flash back to orange ics i wanted to know is anyone else experiencing these symptoms?

Guest Biohead

There's a problem when it comes to flibblesans stock pack... it's not unpacking it (or it's not unpacking it in the correct directory).

The zip archive was present in the SanDiego folder, so I manually unpacked it into the flibblesan folder and that did the trick.

Guest Atir101

ricky i have downloaded all the files from new tool and all seems well in terms of zips but the system folder has changed again to system2 and does not have the files stated in manual i.e app,bin,etc,fonts,framework,lib,lost-found,media,tts,usr,xbin,build.prop. I just dont want to go ahead with the flash and if does not work then i will have to work all the way back to xolo ics :(, unless you think its okay to go ahead and do it. I am worried coz as i remember one of the error also had build.prop so if i am unable to see it in the system folder then it might not work while installation? thanks :)

Guest rickywyatt

I tested and tested the tool before uploaded iv cheaked every part of the tool and it works for me I'll have another cheak tomorrow to see if the orange gb extracts to the right place as I'll be able to use my dads pc

Guest john91919

Hi,

Had my phone swapped for a faulty power button.

I am running the tool but when running adbd I am not getting any option to allow superuser therefore adbd doesnt run.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

John

Guest BlueMoonRising

Hi,

Had my phone swapped for a faulty power button.

I am running the tool but when running adbd I am not getting any option to allow superuser therefore adbd doesnt run.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

John

Is SuperUser installed? If so open the app and see if you can add adb manually. Edited by BlueMoonRising

Guest Biohead

No problem for me using flibblesan pack in the tool, and every other function is working.

I've just done a clean install, with the latest version on the front page, and I still have the issue. It also happens with the theme options too. The actual files download, but when you go into the flibblesan folder, or the theme folders, they're completely empty.

I've tried looking through the script to see the issue - when I manually type in the line "7z64.exe x C:\SanDiego\tools\green-theme.zip -oC:\SanDiego\tools\themes\green", the error returned is "7-zip cannot find the code that works with archives".

Turns out it's missing the x64 DLL file. It can either be added to the AIO folder, or resolved by having 7zip installed on the system. I've attached the DLL file if ricky wants to add it to the next version of the program.

7z.dll.zip

Edited by Biohead

Guest Konstipated Kiwi

I am on Xolo ICS, rooted with Paul's method. I have USB debugging option ticked in Settings and have installed the Intel drivers on my PC so that the phone appears as a USB device in Windows 7 and I have run the aio setup utility and downloaded all of the ROMs and modifications. When I run the AIO programme I first get an error stating phone not found (is this normal?). After a few seconds this is replaced by a message asking me to run adb-insecure. From Ricky's manual, it seems there should now be an APK on my phone for me to install the app, but I can't find this. Where is is stored?

If I then press any key to continue I get a warning about using the aio tool at own risk, pressing any button then brings up the menu. Whichever option I choose form there just starts Daemon then hangs. I'm sure I need to get the adb-insecure app installed but don't know how.

Can anybody advise please?

Edit: I've noticed that the exact sequence described above is replicated even if the phone is not physically connected, so I assume I don't have the correct drivers installed. Where do I download them from please? The download link doesn't seem to appear in Ricky's instructions.

My phone is only showing as a media device in Windows 7. Should it appear in another way? I am able to drag and drop files to/from the phone via Windows.

Edited by Konstipated Kiwi

Guest BlueMoonRising

I am on Xolo ICS, rooted with Paul's method. I have USB debugging option ticked in Settings and have installed the Intel drivers on my PC so that the phone appears as a USB device in Windows 7 and I have run the aio setup utility and downloaded all of the ROMs and modifications. When I run the AIO programme I first get an error stating phone not found (is this normal?). After a few seconds this is replaced by a message asking me to run adb-insecure. From Ricky's manual, it seems there should now be an APK on my phone for me to install the app, but I can't find this. Where is is stored?

If I then press any key to continue I get a warning about using the aio tool at own risk, pressing any button then brings up the menu. Whichever option I choose form there just starts Daemon then hangs. I'm sure I need to get the adb-insecure app installed but don't know how.

Can anybody advise please?

Edit: I've noticed that the exact sequence described above is replicated even if the phone is not physically connected, so I assume I don't have the correct drivers installed. Where do I download them from please? The download link doesn't seem to appear in Ricky's instructions.

My phone is only showing as a media device in Windows 7. Should it appear in another way? I am able to drag and drop files to/from the phone via Windows.

http://software.inte...android-devices

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1687590

Your phone will still show as a media device in Explorer, that's normal.

Of course you can only use the adb download once you're rooted, Rick s tool should push it in order to root in the first place

Edited by BlueMoonRising

Guest Konstipated Kiwi

Brilliant! Thanks. I thought I had installed the Intel drivers but perhaps that was before I replaced my computer a few months back. Sorry; had assumed they were installed seeing as my phone was recognised.

Should be plain sailing from here.

Guest PAUL1897

Brilliant! Thanks. I thought I had installed the Intel drivers but perhaps that was before I replaced my computer a few months back. Sorry; had assumed they were installed seeing as my phone was recognised.

Should be plain sailing from here.

Thank you for that - worked for me too

All good

Guest Spunky Backpack

backup.exe - 243 KB please run this backup program first if you have have used the AIO Tool before

Sorry to be pedantic, but should this read 'please run this backup program if you have not used the AIO Tool before'?

Guest bazza1603

find your phone make sure USB debugging is turned on and BOTH boxes in adb on the phone checked. You may need to unplug your phone and put it back in again.

Sorry to be a pain...where do I find adb options??