Best rom for y300?

Guest xXeroXx

Guest kooljim45

I'm currently on Pandora 2.1. Seems pretty fast and haven'y had any issues yet (have been using for about 2 weeks now). Would like to see what other people have experienced though on other roms.

Guest KenBW2

In my opinion, root your stock ROM, install Nova, get rid of the Huawei crap and it's all good. Until we get a proper AOSP and/or CM I'm sticking with this

Guest TangerineTractor

In my opinion, root your stock ROM, install Nova, get rid of the Huawei crap and it's all good. Until we get a proper AOSP and/or CM I'm sticking with this

Just picked up my Y300 today, having had a G300 for a year... think I probably concur with the above so far. Stock seems fast, got Nova on it, just need to root to get rid of the rubbish, but even so, it's pretty fast, brilliant value for money.

• 1 month later...
Guest xXeroXx

can u give me the genokolar kernel link?

Guest sharkyo01

Brought one of these for the missus and it seems to fast enough on the stocked rom which surprised me! So I would stay with stock.

Edited by sharkyo01

• 5 months later...
Guest ragnapunk

I tried every ROMs available for G510 but in the end I end up with huawei's stock ROM believe me, and still is fastest and balance ROM you will use. try to experience it you'll know what I mean. If style and colors or even art is what you are craving for you phone theme looks then just go for launchers, the main reason I tried every ROM is for features not style nor looks, but then tried downloading tons off Apps,

• 2 weeks later...

"Hi guys.
What is the best rom for the y300? and why?? "

FusionX rom by tillaz is simply great, stable and fast, no battery drain; it's based on stock b199 + with CeXstel kernel it's on top. CM roms are good too but they lagg on (heavy) games.

Edited by Guest

Guest Michael Roscowe

CM10.1 is what I been using with cexsteel. Very smooth and had no problems. Slimkat is looking promising. Flashing tonight so will report back :)

Guest craigb87

I have a request. Could someone share stock rom B182 Huawei Ascend Y300 purchased in England.

I would second this. I want to put my phone back to stock and need a flash-able .zip of the untouched original if somebody would be so kind as to provide it (and assuming it's possible?)

Thanks