Huawei G510-0200 bricked

Guest markom993

Guest markom993

Hi,

my english is bad,so i hope that you will understand me..

last week i instaled miui custom rom on my device and after that i couldnt add new contact,so i decided to flash again and i install other miui rom wich isn't for g510 (i think it was for g520- i think that should work but NOT) in instalation i have error mesage..after that i forgot to wipe and install rom wich i first instaled..after reboot my phone was bricked,i couldn't get into recovery and bootloader,just green picture screan with read and blue quads..also i try to install orginal firmwere from huawei site but i get yellow triangle ! and afrer i bricked phone i also tray to instal firmwere but same thing just without text just instalation line wich stop.. will JTAG for flash bootloader help ? or i need to change my mainboard what they told me in store where i bay my device?

Screan looks like picture in attach files

Thank you.

post-1023476-0-27423300-1378075208_thumb

Guest markom993

Will JTAG help to resolve my problem,just to flash new bootloader ? I heard that some phones have chip in wich can not flas bootloader is that true ?

vol+,vol- powr works but no text just instalation line wich stop at 1/3..

Guest radu_sergiu

in this case it is not bricked. you have to find out your original firmware on the net and flash it. first you will put the small file update.app ( size ~ 5 m) on dload folder, after that, the big update.app ( ~ 1 g) . good luck!

Guest ZolaIII

Will JTAG help to resolve my problem,just to flash new bootloader ? I heard that some phones have chip in wich can not flas bootloader is that true ?

vol+,vol- powr works but no text just instalation line wich stop at 1/3..

Only some Motorola phones but that's the thing of the past!

Guest markom993

in this case it is not bricked. you have to find out your original firmware on the net and flash it. first you will put the small file update.app ( size ~ 5 m) on dload folder, after that, the big update.app ( ~ 1 g) . good luck!

I tried that and instalation line stops at 1/4 of line (~5mb - file from root folder).. i found original firmware ~1gb file,but same thing when i start instalation with vol+,vol- and powr...

Only some Motorola phones but that's the thing of the past!

Ohh I'm glad to hear that :)

Sorry for my english,i hope you understand me..Thank you.

Edited by markom993

Guest markom993

I try something and when i press vol+ and vol- and hold at same time i put usb and then shows up pink screan and then my computer recognize phone,but what then ? when i want to install new twrp recovery it is waiting for device and nothing hapen..