CyanogenMod 10 Build R15 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

About the random reboots - I get reboots sometime when exiting Waze application (like in 50% of all exits) and when Antutu is starting its 3D test (everytime).

Is impossible, i did a test on antutu and i had not reboot, have you y300 or g510?have you modified something on build.prop?

Guest Thunderdigital

About the random reboots - I get reboots sometime when exiting Waze application (like in 50% of all exits) and when Antutu is starting its 3D test (everytime).

Same here.

It's Y300, no build.prop changes, only some performance in settings (16 bit transparency and no dithering) and xposed framework installed. Oh, and I got rid of /system/bin/qosmgr, because it was running constantly and keeping my cpu on max frequency all the time. And I don't actually need QoS on my phone.

I havent found any serious bug in the latest version. Stable, fluid, nice. Recommended for daily driver.

@Kra1o5 : one annoying bug...graphics error still appearing while i want to connect a password protected wifi.

Edited by Sigray

Guest Thunderdigital

Question: Is there any way to log reboot problems? How?

Bug:

Front camera preview is upsidedown in other, not CM GALERY camera apps - I tried Moto camera(my favorite - from FusionX), LG camera and Camera360.

Same problem with Skype video phone. Anyway taken photos and Skype sended live video (on other phone or PC) are in good orientation.

Strange, but Hangouts preview video orientation is good - but I dont use Hangouts...

Edited by Thunderdigital

Guest freed_sk

Because I change and lost my sound

I had sound issues in R6. I think I edited in build.prop everything from Y300 to G510, but after I realized sound issues, I reflashed it and issues remained. Then I flashed stock based rom and reflashed back R6 and sound issues were still there... So probably it was different issue..

Now I have no sound issue, rom is great. I'm on it since yesterday with one random reboot so far. Except of it I had 2 small bugs:

1. I pinned Viber shortcut to dock in Trebuchet and it dissapeared several times from there, strange, but probably app issue.

2. Now HW+ acceleration finally works fine in MX, just like on stock, but video get distorted from time to time

First time I flashed R8, keyboard failed. I had similar issue on my old phone, so I did what only did help then - reflashed stock and flashed back CM. Now no issues :)

When flashing, I always do wipe my phone...

Edited by freed_sk

Guest Thunderdigital

Charging led doesnt work.

On my Hungarian Vodafone G510-0100 works. (Beállítások/Megjelenés/Akkumlátor jelzés - Engedélyezve)

(Settings/Appearance/Battery indicator - Enabled)

Edited by Thunderdigital

Hi!

I have a problem.

I spend my off the phone while charging large battery icon there to bounce right and left.

Why is that? As or how to delete it? Anyone experienced this before?

Thx.

I have only a problem with the AOSP Keyboard. It always crashes. 

Sure that did you install the gapps for cm10 and not for cm10.1? this thing happens especially when you install gapps for cm10.1 into cm10

Edited by fonz93

Hi!

I have a problem.

I spend my off the phone while charging large battery icon there to bounce right and left.

Why is that? As or how to delete it? Anyone experienced this before?

Thx.

That's with latest TWRP and i had it too......

it's known bug after installing custom recovery......

Don't worry it's not big problem.....can't fix that.....

Maybe with next TWRP update it will be fixed.....

I have founded a problem with auto brightness, if you add more steps in the advanced auto brightness, the system will not read for example all of 10 step that you add, but only the first 5(or 6), for me is a problem because on default the auto brightness in all cyanogenmod is not good, and with more step will be like stock experience but doesnt work :( Logcat: https://db.tt/LDBzGSC1

Edit: Other bug that i had on previous version of cm and i thought that was solved in this r8 but isnt that: if i have some app on sd and i unplug the phone from pc, the phone freezes for 20-30 sec.. logcat: https://www.dropbox.com/s/74wqftjhmhbmd0e/2013-10-17-19-54-32.txt, this happens also when i try to move apps to sd but not always

Edited by fonz93

Guest angellgtz

@Kra1o5 the ROM still reboot : ( but it feels smoother ^^ could I take some logcat of the reboots? And sorry for my bad English : ( Well kra after some time I realized that it doesn't reboot as much as r6 so its getting better man ;) really thank you ! I Just got one reboot in this day and mi phone works really smooth

Edited by angellgtz

Guest icomeinpeace

R8 is rebooting like hell when I shake the phone. I have a G510-0100. I think that there are some issues with the accelerometer. Please check this out. It's really frustrating. Every hard shake equals a reboot.