[ROM] MIUI V5 3.9.27 + NFC Support + Screen State Scaler MultiLanguage *discontinued

Guest joba69

I like this rom! Keep up the good work! Btw..both keyboard stop working if I choose an another language?

it has two bugs: the camera cannot connect after patched the rom, the reboot option shut down the phone

Reboot issue could be fixed if you disable "additional -> fastboot" .. keyboard issue might be the problem that the default keyboard has changed after switch ..check settings..

@camera .. ihad no issue.. you mean the experimental tweak?

Reboot issue could be fixed if you disable "additional -> fastboot" .. keyboard issue might be the problem that the default keyboard has changed after switch ..check settings..

@camera .. ihad no issue.. you mean the experimental tweak?

yep. Before applied the tweak, the camera worked fine

ok... i had no issue with G510...i will create another tweak zip... which contains only build prop tweaks for y300 .. hold on

Thanks a lot!

I tried it again with and without the tweak. Without flashing that, the camera works fine but the rom is slower..so the tweak is cool :)

Updated main post .... add tweak file for y300..hopefully it helps a bit with performance.. :-)

sorry ... for try and error .. but i don´t have any y300 :-)

I'll try it asap! Thanks!

Doesnt matter, its Android! If some apps needs more ram, the os make it.

sure ...but it would nice if the version was little lighter ..even it was better if the telephon has more ram :-D

Guest SaurabhRCk

Tried this rom! 1 word!! Awesome! Just 1 minor bugs fond so far. and device name is G510 (Not a bug actually, but it would be great if its get solved). Ram usage is much higher than any other rom! But hey, with that type of gfx and visual, its ok! battery is very good! All services are working incl camera, video recording. If its possible please try to add support for 720p video! Awesome rom! Thnx for sharing! Please do update the rom as the official rom gets updated! oo, ya reboot is working fine for me

Edited by SaurabhRCk

Maybe today evening i will upload a 3.9.13 testversion for G510 (only)

It will be EN/DE/FR

I had some tests and it´s quiet fast now ...but this testversion uses patched baseband ..so if back to stock need europe baseband ..

Guest SaurabhRCk

Maybe today evening i will upload a 3.9.13 testversion for G510 (only)

It will be EN/DE/FR

I had some tests and it´s quiet fast now ...but this testversion uses patched baseband ..so if back to stock need europe baseband ..

Only for g510! So sad! I have a y300!